• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GAME 4: Oklahoma vs. WVU

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually your team could be a huge failure if your kicker is the leading scorer, just because he is does not mean the team is a success...I mean is that out of the realm of possibility? :L

Slaton was trying, lamely, to again belittle the past by saying that because a kicker is the top scorer a team is in trouble. As Holgorsen proved the last two years, you can score 30 points a game and still be a failure. Without all three units working, it is hard to be successful. We drank the cool aid in 2012, thinking offense is all you need, but we learned that you must have defense and STs as well.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaton was trying, lamely, to again belittle the past by saying that because a kicker is the top scorer a team is in trouble.

You couldn't be more wrong....

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever, BB, whatever. Only you and your three alter egos are ever correct.

At least I am honest enough to admit when I am wrong.

And, I honestly attempt to respond to another poster.

BTW...how many of those 7 DL players you care so much about are contributing on WVU's two deep today?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I am honest enough to admit when I am wrong.

And, I honestly attempt to respond to another poster.

BTW...how many of those 7 DL players you care so much about are contributing on WVU's two deep today?

I've never seen you admit error, just always on the attack like a coyote. We have differing opinions, both are hard headed, neither will change their mind. Of course, you and I are a big part of the reason that the WVU board is one of the most active on here. :lol:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen you admit error, just always on the attack like a coyote. We have differing opinions, both are hard headed, neither will change their mind. Of course, you and I are a big part of the reason that the WVU board is one of the most active on here. :lol:

You don't remember my Eat Crow thread on CBS?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't remember my Eat Crow thread on CBS?

No, I don't BB, but if Holgorsen does learn the job this year and rights the ship I will admit that he has done so. I think bringing Bradley in is key to this year, he has enough defensive experience to help Gibson, and let Holgorsen worry about the offense and oversee the team. I think that is hard on a new head coach, having been a coordinator, then having to be a politician, a fundraiser, a football coach, administrator, a celebrity, etc. I don't think I will ever like him, but I didn't like Fraud either........

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir, not everyone else, just four luck lovers on here. If you read papers, talk to people, take your head from the sand, there are many people who are unhappy about where the WVU athletic dept is headed, who do not like to be in a league 1000+ miles away, who do not like getting fleeced for every penny that Luck can pry from us.

Wow. Didn't know you knew who I talked to outside of this group. As usual, you're right. I Know that you aren't answering questions, especially BB's, but what is exactly Luck fleecing from fans. I've been to the Spring Game and the baseball game after that, but can't say he "fleeced" me. I got what I paid for. The baseball was free with my Spring Game stub.

If anything, I feel that Gee is fleecing out of state students, but that was a choice we made as a family to send my youngest there. It is nice to see all the new buildings going up around the campus, but my ass sure hurts from supporting this effort.

What have you done for the University that you said your so proud of? You say that you are one of many people, outside of the 4 who like the direction the Athletic Department is heading, "who do not like getting fleeced for every penny that Luck can pry from us". What exactly has he taken from the masses that the masses did not agree to do or pay? I guess you haven't been to Morgantown in a while to see all the growth going on. But you're right, it's us, not you. Heads buried in the sand. Yea, you're right.

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't BB, but if Holgorsen does learn the job this year and rights the ship I will admit that he has done so. I think bringing Bradley in is key to this year, he has enough defensive experience to help Gibson, and let Holgorsen worry about the offense and oversee the team. I think that is hard on a new head coach, having been a coordinator, then having to be a politician, a fundraiser, a football coach, administrator, a celebrity, etc. I don't think I will ever like him, but I didn't like Fraud either........

This is something I don't get about you. You have an idea of what DH May be going through, but you continually harp on every little thing that he does wrong. I disliked Stewart, but didn't harp on every little thing he did. I was one of the camps that said to be fair to Stewart, he should have been given a chance to coach for 4 years. After looking back, Luck got rid of him just in time. I really lost respect for Stewart when he could not let go. He was treated with dignity and respect by Luck until Stew showed a lack of character and judgement by attempting to cause problems.

Go ahead. Talk about Stew's 9-3 records. How will he did at LSU, although WVU lost. Go ahead and talk about Stew's "a shucks" demeanor. Again, I'll ask another question, do you honestly think Stew would have a better record if he were the head coach?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize only four of us were supporting the athletic department...I need to go over my checkbook I know I didn't budget for that....:rollseyes: did 61,000 get in free to that game, did the school not just break records in fund raising less than a month ago? Has our athletic department doubled the funds it had to work and pulled us from the red in one year? Has playing opponents with such great distance hurt recruiting? Does anyone care that Dad and Mickey can't get with the times?
Guess I would rather have my head in the sand than up my own arse!!

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel some kind of impulse…

I want to go through this entire page… and give every post a thumbs down…

It is hard for me to keep from doing so…

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel some kind of impulse…

I want to go through this entire page… and give every post a thumbs down…

It is hard for me to keep from doing so…

Dammit, I just gave DC a thumbs up. Why do you wait until we are 11 pages into another nonsense thread before changing the rules???? Just for that, you get no soup and a thumbs DOWN!!!

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize only four of us were supporting the athletic department...I need to go over my checkbook I know I didn't budget for that....:rollseyes: did 61,000 get in free to that game, did the school not just break records in fund raising less than a month ago? Has our athletic department doubled the funds it had to work and pulled us from the red in one year? Has playing opponents with such great distance hurt recruiting?

Meant to tell you guys that I will be a little late this month with my Athletic Department support check. My lemonade stand didn't make as much as I thought this week. I'm also just getting back from George Clooney's wedding in Venice this weekend. Didn't stay for the event tomorrow as I knew that the 4 of us have a lot to do to keep this department afloat. At the next meeting, we need to figure out how to screw people out of more money. WE NEED MORE MONEY!!!! MORE MONEY I SAY!!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is something I don't get about you. You have an idea of what DH May be going through, but you continually harp on every little thing that he does wrong. I disliked Stewart, but didn't harp on every little thing he did. I was one of the camps that said to be fair to Stewart, he should have been given a chance to coach for 4 years. After looking back, Luck got rid of him just in time. I really lost respect for Stewart when he could not let go. He was treated with dignity and respect by Luck until Stew showed a lack of character and judgement by attempting to cause problems.

Go ahead. Talk about Stew's 9-3 records. How will he did at LSU, although WVU lost. Go ahead and talk about Stew's "a shucks" demeanor. Again, I'll ask another question, do you honestly think Stew would have a better record if he were the head coach?

Mad, that is all part of why I have said all along that major schools should hire coaches with experience, we are paying Holgorsen millions to learn his craft. Yes I know that he is having a tough time getting his staff right, something a coach who has been a HC before would not still be going through in year four. I do not like Holgorsen in the least, I do not like beer sales at college events, parking fees increased hugely, long time season ticket holders being moved around at the coliseum. Mostly I do not like the double standard that goes on in these type of forums, where one coach should have easily coached away fumbles, but the next coach gets a pass for everything........I do not know what the record would be had Stewart still been coach, but I guarantee that our defense would have been much better.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mad, that is all part of why I have said all along that major schools should hire coaches with experience, we are paying Holgorsen millions to learn his craft. Yes I know that he is having a tough time getting his staff right, something a coach who has been a HC before would not still be going through in year four. I do not like Holgorsen in the least, I do not like beer sales at college events, parking fees increased hugely, long time season ticket holders being moved around at the coliseum. Mostly I do not like the double standard that goes on in these type of forums, where one coach should have easily coached away fumbles, but the next coach gets a pass for everything........I do not know what the record would be had Stewart still been coach, but I guarantee that our defense would have been much better.

DAD,

It is posts like this that leave me scratching my head. Despite the dozens of times you've posted this BS, and the dozens of times it has been discussed... you keep posting the same BS.

The CBS posters who felt this way about Stewart are not participating on this board.

I have to give your post a thumbs down review...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

It is posts like this that leave me scratching my head. Despite the dozens of times you've posted this BS, and the dozens of times it has been discussed... you keep posting the same BS.

The CBS posters who felt this way about Stewart are not participating on this board.

I have to give your post a thumbs down review...

Oh no, not a thumb down. As long as people still blame a previous coach for the shortcomings of the current coaches, I will climb atop my soap box. As I am sure you will also when you disagree with what is said.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, not a thumb down. As long as people still blame a previous coach for the shortcomings of the current coaches, I will climb atop my soap box. As I am sure you will also when you disagree with what is said.

Well... you got me there.

But... talk about sticking your head in the sand. My Lord!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have given some credit to Holgorsen in that he has learned some of what is involved in being a HC he seems a lot more in control most of the time than he has previously. He still has a lot to learn, but progress is being made. I will never be "on the bandwagon" with Holgorsen, but if he does learn the job and represents WVU with dignity, I will accept him as coach. Divorcing himself from Efore would be a great start. I knew Fraud a little when I was in school, we all lived in tower 3, football players on the first three floors, and Fraud was a complete ass, even then, I don't think he became any better of a man, but he can coach football.