• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GAME 4: Oklahoma vs. WVU

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

Why doesn't Bradley have more SR's and RS Sr's to work with?

Why do you blame lack of halftime adjustments… and not the lack of depth and maturity of the D-line?

Why do you point to a 1 gm scenario against OU… after a 5 wk break… when you know this WVU team was playing its 2nd top 5 program in the first 4 weeks of the season?

You crack me up…

Remember the question?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the question?

Because of attrition, because of having four different DCs in four years, because Efore was a VERY ineffective coach and set the defense back years, because Holgorsen didn't care about defense. NEXT year you will harp about fifth year seniors, the next year 6th year kids......right now there are 21 seniors on WVUs roster and 18 on Oklahoma's.......... search out a new excuse BB

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because of attrition, because of having four different DCs in four years, because Efore was a VERY ineffective coach and set the defense back years, because Holgorsen didn't care about defense. NEXT year you will harp about fifth year seniors, the next year 6th year kids…...right now there are 21 seniors on WVUs roster and 18 on Oklahoma's.......... search out a new excuse BB

Not sure I understand, why would it matter how many DC's WVU has had in the past 4 years? Why would it matter what kind of DC DeForest turned out to be?

So… your answer is attrition?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stewart's last recruiting class would be Sr's… or RS Jr's… today…

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD, how many D-linemen did Stewart recruit in his last two years?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD, I thought you said Stewart was a defensive minded coach… emphasized defense… right?

So… where are the defensive linemen recruits?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same ol same ol in here....:gaah:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD, how many D-linemen did Stewart recruit in his last two years?

There were 7 who were fr and sophs in 2010, there were 8 fr and sophs on last year's roster, give it up, you lose, trying to belittle past coaches and administrators in a lame attempt to make Holgorsen look better just makes you look foolish.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were 7 who were fr and sophs in 2010, there were 8 fr and sophs on last year's roster, give it up, you lose, trying to belittle past coaches and administrators in a lame attempt to make Holgorsen look better just makes you look foolish.

DAD,

You are not answering the question. How many D-linemen did Bill Stewart recruit his last two years as HC?

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Christian… you shouldn't be casting judgement on me. It is not appropriate to tell me I look foolish.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I understand, why would it matter how many DC's WVU has had in the past 4 years? Why would it matter what kind of DC DeForest turned out to be?

So… your answer is attrition?

The real question is why the defense has sucked since Casteel left, had Efore been effective as a coach in the least, the question you asked would be moot, but because under Efore the defense was the worst in school history, you are trying to lay blame on someone other than your buddy Holgorsen. If Efore did such a good job, why was he demoted? Why was Bradley brought in? So the kids on defense had adequate coaching.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

You are not answering the question. How many D-linemen did Bill Stewart recruit his last two years as HC?

You really do have reading issues, the answer was in my last post. It is not judgemental to speak truth, if someone feels the truth is judgemental, they need to take stock of themself. You are a sad delusional man, I will pray for you.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really do have reading issues, the answer was in my last post. It is not judgemental to speak truth, if someone feels the truth is judgemental, they need to take stock of themself. You are a sad delusional man, I will pray for you.

Thanks for your prayers.

I guess I have trouble deciphering your post. You wrote that there were 7 Fr and So in 2010.

But, that doesn't answer how many were Stewart recruits… unless you are trying to throw walk-ons into your response.

I'll provide you with links to his 2010 and 2011 recruiting classes. I want you to add up the number from both years for me. And post this number.

Scout.com - College and High School Football, Basketball, Recruiting, NFL, and MLB Front Page

Scout.com - College and High School Football, Basketball, Recruiting, NFL, and MLB Front Page

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deon Long was a great signing.....for the Twerps:pound:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bible captures my feelings about DAD perfectly…

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged. "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. (Matthew 7:1-5)

As I have said many a time… DAD is a hypocrite…

mad2mc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged. "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. (Matthew 7:1-5)

Does this mean that Poppy can't see DeForrest from all the trees? Save your prayers, I'm already in hell so the afterworld can't be all that bad.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who is? Look in the mirror, my friend.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

How many DL recruits did you find in Stewart's last two years as HC?

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB, as has been pointed out here, the recruiting services are flawed, in case you forgot, they all ranked the 2009 and 2010 classes the highest in school history, the very classes you are claiming as void of talent. Look at the roster to see who was actually on the team, in 2010 there were 7 Fresh and Soph D linemen on the roster, in 2013 there were 8...... AND yes I include ALL on the roster, walk ons and all, would you discount Owen Schmitt, Paul Woodside, the great Fraud himself, just because they were not heavily recruited?????

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAD,

Please tell me how many DL recruits you found in Stewart's last two years. It is an easy request for you to complete.