• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game 12: Lions @ Ravens

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has any coach been fired the same year they signed an extension? If not, please let this be a first!

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has any coach been fired the same year they signed an extension? If not, please let this be a first!

No sense in doing it before the end of the year. Dont want Austin to get his hopes up that he will be a HC. Plus McHoody is definitely moving on next year so I am hoping we pull him in so we can have a real offense and maintain Austin as the DC.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Austin can go, too. Took an entire half of getting shredded before deciding to mix up some blitzes.

dengel6

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With my NEW income tax. I can afford season tickets next year.:agree:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sense in doing it before the end of the year. Dont want Austin to get his hopes up that he will be a HC. Plus McHoody is definitely moving on next year so I am hoping we pull him in so we can have a real offense and maintain Austin as the DC.

I’ve lost all faith in Austin. I was one of his biggest advocates. He can’t create presser with any stunts. Always needs a blitz to do it. Ngata actually hurt the run defense, but he wasn’t huge in pass rush, so that’s still on Austin.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure how good that guy really is.

He is probably another Macadoo. Riding a hall of fame QB's coat tails to head coaching gigs.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve lost all faith in Austin. I was one of his biggest advocates. He can’t create presser with any stunts. Always needs a blitz to do it. Ngata actually hurt the run defense, but he wasn’t huge in pass rush, so that’s still on Austin.

Hard for me to say really.

The secondary is very talented but the linebackers and D-line are replacement level talent.

J. Davis is making a lot of rookie mistakes still. Gonna be awhile before he is good (If at all?)

This draft class has a ton of D-line talent. Especially at DT. Those Clemson boys or Alabama DT's are looking studly and would fit nice next to A'Shawn.