• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU vs. Alabama a conspiracy?

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to think these FSU guys really believe their scumbag QB didn't r*pe that girl.

Wow The power of a winning season on reasoning is amazing.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, you haven't read anything on this but the NYT article... No you don't GET IT... :L

If you all did, these same tired lines wouldn't be trotted out in EVERY..... SINGLE..... THREAD..... in which FSU is mentioned...

So tell ya what? You all talk football regarding FSU, and we'll do the same. If you don't want to hear the defense? Don't go on offense.

Really quite simple... :noidea:

I haven't read shit. Don't plan on it either.

Your boy is a scumbag. Plain and simple...and you're ok with him leading your team.

Do the math.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really care for Winston as a person (From what I can tell) and I agree that he IS an idiot, but the actual evidence presented points to him being innocent... r*pe is a serious crime and I defend him on that charge. Being an idiot is NOT a crime and I'm not defending him for being one.

What did he shout when he stood up on that lunchroom table? I forget.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read shit. Don't plan on it either.

Your boy is a scumbag. Plain and simple...and you're ok with him leading your team.

Do the math.

At least you're honest about it....

The main reason I don't like him leading our team is because he is a lightning rod. I want him gone for that reason. "Scumbag"? Meh, I don't know him well enough to say that definitively. Ignorant? Yeah, that has been proven.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he shout when he stood up on that lunchroom table? I forget.

This is exhibit A on why I think he's an idiot.

What crime did he commit shouting what he did? I forget. (See, I can play that game too!)

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I got hit over the head and forced into a taxi!!!"

She talks to others...

"No, no.... I was drugged and taken advantage of!!! Yeah, that's it!!!"

"I was forced into a taxi cab with three guys I didn't know..."

(Though HER FRIEND claims that the accused showed her a text with an invite to come out...)

Text was deleted, along with records of phone calls to and from her boyfriend and texts to her friends before her cell phone is handed over to police... She also deletes her social media accounts...

Yeah, and this is just a little taste of actual FACTS that the NYT leaves out.... Just that alone doesn't raise ANY red flag for you that something smells funny?

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picking insignificant things out to blame the victim is fun.

I Don't care anymore. It's your team, town, legal system etc... I'll just neBee let my daughter go anywhere near that place.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picking insignificant things out to blame the victim is fun.

I Don't care anymore. It's your team, town, legal system etc... I'll just neBee let my daughter go anywhere near that place.

Right, changing your story three times is "Insignificant". Apparently the state attorney didn't think so. Everyone points out Casher deleting his cell phone video, but NOBODY brings up how the accuser deleted select things off HER cell phone and social media...

But I'm glad you, "Don't care". I'll be looking forward to you not commenting on it anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you're honest about it....

The main reason I don't like him leading our team is because he is a lightning rod. I want him gone for that reason. "Scumbag"? Meh, I don't know him well enough to say that definitively. Ignorant? Yeah, that has been proven.

So you get a new Supervisor/Manager at work.

Scuttlebutt on new co-worker is that he MIGHT have raped a girl, likes to shoplift, and likes to jump on tables in public yelling FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY. He's definitely illiterate.

EVEN IF that shit weren't 100% true, you wouldn't think that guy was a scumbag?

Some of you have taken up this torch because you're bored I think. The public arena doesn't have decorum. You guise aren't Johnny Cochran. That young man has proven he is wretched. If that is the kind of person you want to defend out here IRL, I think you may want to re-evaluate your priorities.

Kid from OU was caught taking funds from an "employer" without working. Fuck him, I wanted him gone the day before. Another was caught shaking his pecker at young ladies. Fuck him too, regardless of facts, due process, etc. Program is bigger than any one player, Heisman or not.

None of us care about minutae related to the case. He's a scumbag, and it affects FSU's perception.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never figured out how they attract good WRs. They hardly ever throw the dang ball.

They always seem to have that one guy... Megatron, Demaryius, Stephen Hill and Smelter has been doing well too....

That's the scary thing about Ga Tech is when they DO throw the ball the guy is usually in 1 on 1....

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sucks for short yardage, but Dalvin Cook is a better all around back than Williams. Also Terrance Smith is not going to be starting at LB due to a knee injury. Matthew Thomas will be starting in his place. Smith will play, but nobody knows how much.

Smelter I believe hurts GT's offense much more than Williams being out for the FSU offense.

Last edited by a moderator:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is lawyering up a "Cover up" pray tell?

"One of your players has been accused of r*pe."

And you think it is an irresponsible response to get a lawyer involved? There is a reason people have a right to have an attorney present for questioning. That isn't "Tampering". That isn't "Covering up". That's legally protecting.

Do you have any idea what's going on? The claim is that the guy's lawyer knew about it before the DA even did because the AD was tipped off by the police.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never figured out how they attract good WRs. They hardly ever throw the dang ball.

Simple. When they do throw the ball it will be that 1 really good WR who catches it.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Scuttlebutt on new co-worker is that he MIGHT have raped a girl, likes to shoplift, and likes to jump on tables in public yelling FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY. He's definitely illiterate.

Some of you have taken up this torch because you're bored I think. The public arena doesn't have decorum. You guise aren't Johnny Cochran. That young man has proven he is wretched. If that is the kind of person you want to defend out here IRL, I think you may want to re-evaluate your priorities.

Kid from OU was caught taking funds from an "employer" without working. Fuck him, I wanted him gone the day before. Another was caught shaking his pecker at young ladies. Fuck him too, regardless of facts, due process, etc. Program is bigger than any one player, Heisman or not.

None of us care about minutae related to the case. He's a scumbag, and it affects FSU's perception.

I get that and it is what is frustrating from my perspective. Winston is ignorant. He doesn't get that he can't, "Just be a crazy college kid.". ESPECIALLY in light of the r*pe allegation...

But that's just it to me... If you believe that he didn't r*pe the woman, the rest of this stuff is just Winston being an idiot... I don't take it to "Scumbag" proportions is all.... We're just off on a matter of degree really.

I mean BB Gun, Crab Legs, FHRITP.... That's just stupid shit.... But you add in the big tamale and now suddenly it is a supposed proof that he is a rapist scumbag...

It is why I don't bother really talking about the rest of his "baggage", because the perception ALL revolves around the allegation.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BTW.... I find your avatar disturbing...

Just thought I'd mention that... :wtf2: :lol:

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks for short yardage, but Dalvin Cook is a better all around back than Williams. Also Terrance Smith is not going to be starting at LB due to a knee injury. Matthew Thomas will be starting in his place. Smith will play, but nobody knows how much.

Smelter I believe hurts GT's offense much more than Williams being out for the FSU offense.

Not sure how you can say that considering GT rarely throws the ball.