• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU vs. Alabama a conspiracy?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you joking? The accusation is that local police are tipping off the athletic department so players can lawyer up before they're even questioned. The crimes in question were obviously worse in the Penn St. case, but from the emails that were leaked there was nowhere near the relationship between law enforcement that they have in Tallahassee. Pull your head out of the sand.

The NCAA cannot do a damn thing to FSU for what the TPD may have or may not have done. FSU does not have authority over TPD so the NCAA could not try and use it as LOIC since the TPD is not part of the university. PSU made the case for the NCAA to regulate what it actually can and not what is cannot not. Sorry, but that is the fact.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NCAA cannot do a damn thing to FSU for what the TPD may have or may not have done. FSU does not have authority over TPD so the NCAA could not try and use it as LOIC since the TPD is not part of the university. PSU made the case for the NCAA to regulate what it actually can and not what is cannot not. Sorry, but that is the fact.

Do you really believe the crap you type? They contacted the program and lawyers that were going to defend Winston were able to talk to the other guys there so all the stories were straight. The way things are set up at FSU at the time it was impossible for the NCAA to tell if a player was eligible or not because everything was getting covered up. If you don't think the NCAA is going to get involved in this then the education you received is even worse than the one that Winston's getting from his communication classes that he's supposed to be taking.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And btw, FSU is responsible for how they act upon the information they receive from them. It's supposed to be a university, not a minor league football team.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are getting to be like godlikeproductions over here.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really believe the crap you type? They contacted the program and lawyers that were going to defend Winston were able to talk to the other guys there so all the stories were straight. The way things are set up at FSU at the time it was impossible for the NCAA to tell if a player was eligible or not because everything was getting covered up. If you don't think the NCAA is going to get involved in this then the education you received is even worse than the one that Winston's getting from his communication classes that he's supposed to be taking.

Do you even know the FSU rules on player eligibility? Please share who should not have been eligible.

:pound:You are cracking me up with it was impossible to tell who was eligible to play.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And btw, FSU is responsible for how they act upon the information they receive from them. It's supposed to be a university, not a minor league football team.

And if they are held responsible for anything it will be by the DOJ FIRST which conducted the Title 9 inquiry into this case and 21 others at FSU. Then the NCAA can decide. Which by the way I said in my first post in response to you. If the DOJ does not punish FSU the NCAA will not either. BECAUSE if the DOJ does not find FSU at fault for Title 9 violations the NCAA cannot either. It really is that simple.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I could see this "conspiracy" is if the committee thinks Bama has the best chance of pimp slapping FSU and knocking them out as quickly as possible... they can win those garbage games against teams like TCU or Oregon, but I don't think Saban would let that happen with that much time to prepare

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally dont believe FSU could beat any of the fallowing teams, based on their pass 3 weeks of play.
Bama
Oregon
TCU
Zona
Ohio State, if they didnt lose their QB

So, i dont think they should even be in the Top 4, the playoff system is to get the best teams, not the best record. FSU hasnt played a top caliber offense yet. ND ranking around 40 was their best offense they have faced all year. GT has a top 30 offense, and will be a good test to see how FSUs D really is. But when it comes time for Bama, TCU, and Oregon, all offenses ranked in the Top 10, it may be to much for FSU to keep up, especially since they like to get behind early.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dux/Tyde is a mythical creature....like Packyow/Maywhether

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FYI the accuser's attorney did the same thing and also directed their witnesses before questioning...

...But the NYT left that part out (Along with a lot of other things.)

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI the accuser's attorney did the same thing and also directed their witnesses before questioning...

omg you love your scumbag qb we GET IT.:gaah:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seriously....how can you defend that idiot?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How is lawyering up a "Cover up" pray tell?

"One of your players has been accused of r*pe."

And you think it is an irresponsible response to get a lawyer involved? There is a reason people have a right to have an attorney present for questioning. That isn't "Tampering". That isn't "Covering up". That's legally protecting.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
omg you love your scumbag qb we GET IT.:gaah:

OMG, you haven't read anything on this but the NYT article... No you don't GET IT... :L

If you all did, these same tired lines wouldn't be trotted out in EVERY..... SINGLE..... THREAD..... in which FSU is mentioned...

So tell ya what? You all talk football regarding FSU, and we'll do the same. If you don't want to hear the defense? Don't go on offense.

Really quite simple... :noidea:

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously....how can you defend that idiot?

I don't really care for Winston as a person (From what I can tell) and I agree that he IS an idiot, but the actual evidence presented points to him being innocent... r*pe is a serious crime and I defend him on that charge. Being an idiot is NOT a crime and I'm not defending him for being one.