• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU RB Dalvin Cook being investigated for assault

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida State is greaser Quaker State Oil. And I know that they aren't alone. But they are just about the worst.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so why is he hanging with thug fucks who are beating people up and waving guns at people?

Face it FSU. Your coach is a great x o guy but fucking fails at sending the message to stop keeping it real.

Reminds me of OU in the 80s. Constant thuging and not giving a fuck.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but saw this in the comment section of Schlackjaw's article on this matter. Funny as hell and very creative.

"In other news related to FSU there is an investigation into a suspect known as "the grinch" who is under investigation for stealing an actual holiday. Dalvin Cook has not been named a suspect. Jameis Winston, however, was involved. Allegedly, while at FSU, Jameis was seen reading propaganda related to "the grinch" aloud to several young children. It would be reasonable to assume that in fact, Jameis Winston is responsible for this missing holiday."

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so why is he hanging with thug fucks who are beating people up and waving guns at people?

Face it FSU. Your coach is a great x o guy but fucking fails at sending the message to stop keeping it real.

Reminds me of OU in the 80s. Constant thuging and not giving a fuck.

Just a quick correction. There was no beating someone up. They are investigating whether one of the other two guys brandished a firearm at their neighbor. Which in and of itself is a 3yr sentence in the state of FL.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truly is a school that is nothing but a sess pool of filth.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
double reverse troll method. nice work mamba

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Everyone in the world is wrong, every accusation against FSU is unwarranted, it is a witch hunt"

~FSU moronic fans who care more about football than humanity

I'll continue to support a young college student who has been accused of a horrible crime, but never charged due to lack of evidence…now if the facts of this atrocious crime should change, so will my tune in regards to Jameis. But, it won't.

And you Mamba, can continue the buttress of your avatar Oregon benefactor who by greed, and greed alone approved the operation of child sweatshops of his company…and your boy Phil also had great respect for a man who looked the other way from CONVICTED child ******er on his staff.

And, you say FSU fans are "moronic"…

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a quick correction. There was no beating someone up. They are investigating whether one of the other two guys brandished a firearm at their neighbor. Which in and of itself is a 3yr sentence in the state of FL.

You sure they were guns? If they were bb guns they will just wipe their noses, pat them on the back side, and send them home. Now that's if they stuck around or did they run in their car. Then they will say it' too late to prove anything. (kind of the TPD m.o.) Maybe some of this was done off season(football) so Coach Fisher can avoid any responsibility to discipline? Now we already know if they say nothing happened and investigation wasn't started for weeks later if they go to honor court there won't be enough evidence. Maybe guilty but no evidence! We say "let them play!"

Now what ever happened to score fixing, shouting obscenities in a lunchroom(?).

Any arrests for?:
Angulo noted something else: He already had a phone number for Winston. Less than two weeks earlier, the manager of the apartment where he lived called police and said that the quarterback and several teammates had caused an estimated $4,000 in broken windows at the complex during a pellet- and BB-gun battle.

Damn, have I even mentioned the "alleged r*pe?" I guess this entire tone ties back to that. And it's nice that Fisher blames everyone else!

Jimbo Fisher blames ESPN, SEC for negative attention on Florida State

where smoke there's fire every apply in Tallahassee? :noidea:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure they were guns? If they were bb guns they will just wipe their noses, pat them on the back side, and send them home. Now that's if they stuck around or did they run in their car. Then they will say it' too late to prove anything. (kind of the TPD m.o.) Maybe some of this was done off season(football) so Coach Fisher can avoid any responsibility to discipline? Now we already know if they say nothing happened and investigation wasn't started for weeks later if they go to honor court there won't be enough evidence. Maybe guilty but no evidence! We say "let them play!"

Any arrests for?:
Angulo noted something else: He already had a phone number for Winston. Less than two weeks earlier, the manager of the apartment where he lived called police and said that the quarterback and several teammates had caused an estimated $4,000 in broken windows at the complex during a pellet- and BB-gun battle.

Damn, have I even mentioned the "alleged r*pe?" I guess this entire tone ties back to that. And it's nice that Fisher blames everyone else!

Tldr

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What's funny is how he and the other gumps like to make fun of jimbo's track record on discipline while celebrating Saban giving a "second chance" to a piece of shit who brutally assaulted multiple Alabama students while robbing them.

:pound:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is how he and the other gumps like to make fun of jimbo's track record on discipline while celebrating Saban giving a "second chance" to a piece of shit who brutally assaulted multiple Alabama students while robbing them.

:pound:

You mean Pettway who Saban kicked off the team and had several things he had to accomplish before coming back which there was no guarantee? Is that who? I didn't realize all these FSU players got kicked off for anything. Did I miss something or you just another hater in a long line of them! :noidea:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what he had to go through, I thought that was very, very fucked up that Saban allowed him back onto the team. The man assaulted and robbed students on campus. Are you kidding me?! Not only should he have not been let back onto the field, he should have been locked up in prison. That's just awful on every level man. Wow.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any arrests for?:

Got bored so I read your rant. Let's go through the link. SDS misrepresented what the question was to Jimbo fisher. If you watch the ENTIRE 15 minute segment from that show in Birmingham you will see they did. I watched it when ESPN made a big deal out of it. Funny how duped they and you seem to be. All because you and they did not take the time to watch the entire segment. Just the quick version. But hey keep on trying to go away from my post.