• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU needs the death penalty

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1)People are allowed to lawyer up without talking to anybody before they are actually charged with something

2)None of this changes the fact that, according to Meggs, there was insufficient evidence, Meggs said the "victims" story kept changing

3)Reporters breaking the story doesn't change evidence, which you know, is usually needed to charge somebody

4)They want to keep pointing to the fact that FSU was ranked #1 and Winston was a Heisman candidate, but that doesn't go back to January 2013 when he was first identified

4)I don't know what happened and neither do you guys, and neither does Fox Sports or the NYT

Sounds like some pretty serious shit when the campus Po Po hand the evidence to the alleged perp’s side of the aisle and give him several days head start on spinning a defense and a story before the prosecutor is even aware of the crime. Is that how you boys in Tally do things? Nice. Big problems comin' your way son. I foresee a “cleansing” so to speak of last year’s Natty. Bad days ahead for the Clown School.........

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little late but there he is supporting the rapist. So disgusting. Your priorities in life are horrifically screwed up

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like some pretty serious shit when the campus Po Po hand the evidence to the alleged perp’s side of the aisle and give him several days head start on spinning a defense and a story before the prosecutor is even aware of the crime. Is that how you boys in Tally do things? Nice. Big problems comin' your way son. I foresee a “cleansing” so to speak of last year’s Natty. Bad days ahead for the Clown School.........

What evidence? That he was named as the suspect? Um yeah if you are named as a suspect you are allowed to get a lawyer. The defense had nothing to do with the lack of evidence. His defense doesn't change her story and what she tells the prosecutor. If there was more evidence then you can press charges and go to trial, which is where the defense comes into play.

Again, everyone wants to point to the Natty and Heisman as reason why it was covered up, but this goes back to January 2013 before he even played

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is fucking gross. The investigation tinkering and cover-up would have been much worse when that scuzzy old coon-dog was corch. They'll slither out of this like all the shit they get caught doing over there.

For all the rotten stuff I say about our crappy QB, I'd rather have Drizzycol out in front than a retarded POS like scrong-boi. It's a university for Chrissake...somebody needs to have some pride and a resulting sense of shame.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defending a rapist is disgusting. Even people on the politics board aren't that low.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little late but there he is supporting the rapist. So disgusting. Your priorities in life are horrifically screwed up

Na, you are just hoping too hard that everything in here is true to fit your own narrative

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derp

Among the findings:
-- The university's police chief obtained original police reports as well as supplemental reports from Tallahassee police on Nov. 8, 2013, at least four days before the case was turned over to Meggs, the local prosecutor responsible for investigating serious crimes and filing criminal charges.
-- The university's police chief forwarded the reports to a high-ranking administrator in the Florida State athletic department, and within days they ultimately wound up in the hands of Winston's defense attorney -- also before Meggs was notified of the case and launched his own investigation.

If found true, this will bring down that shitty program. Why do you guys have to cheat? Was losing to UF so many years that difficult to deal with? Sheese, it’s only a game.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Na, you are just hoping too hard that everything in here is true to fit your own narrative

What narrative would I have?

Take off your rapist defending glasses. If this was any other school I expect, nigh hope that you'd realize how gross this situation is. The institution covered up and tried to hide evidence of r*pe. This isn't a laptop. She's a person.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facepalm.jpg

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU as a whole can eat a dick, shit's despicable if even only half true.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is a women's college with a football and basketball team. They should know not to go out rapin' the student bodies. All the drama and clown majors over there are going to be outraged.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is a women's college with a football and basketball team. They should know not to go out rapin' the student bodies. All the drama and clown majors over there are going to be outraged.

It’s always the little brothers in the family that get in all the trouble, haven’t you noticed? Tryin so hard to make a name for themselves, but they can never live up. So sad.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What narrative would I have?

Take off your rapist defending glasses. If this was any other school I expect, nigh hope that you'd realize how gross this situation is. The institution covered up and tried to hide evidence of r*pe. This isn't a laptop. She's a person.

I already said I don't know what happened.... Merely pointing out that this article doesn't really uncover any new information. AGAIN, the institution informing a suspect does not hide evidence.

You guys are trying to hard to convince yourselves that a r*pe occurred despite everything pointing to the opposite. If you and NYT and Fox Sports know what happened, then bring that info to a prosecutor and prove it. When he is charged with r*pe you wont see anybody defending him I promise

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said I don't know what happened.... Merely pointing out that this article doesn't really uncover any new information. AGAIN, the institution informing a suspect does not hide evidence.

You guys are trying to hard to convince yourselves that a r*pe occurred despite everything pointing to the opposite. If you and NYT and Fox Sports know what happened, then bring that info to a prosecutor and prove it. When he is charged with r*pe you wont see anybody defending him I promise

So you see nothing unbecoming of an “institute of higher learning” ( and boy do I use those words in total jest.....) PURPOSELY holding evidence for several days and not turning it over to the prosecuting attorney at EXACTLY the same time they handed over said evidence to Rapeis’ attorney?

:lol: