• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU needs the death penalty

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you see nothing unbecoming of an “institute of higher learning” ( and boy do I use those words in total jest.....) PURPOSELY holding evidence for several days and not turning it over to the prosecuting attorney at EXACTLY the same time they handed over said evidence to Rapeis’ attorney?

:lol:
yeah please show me how that changed the lack of evidence Meggs needed to press charges... and again, why did they do this for a guy in January 2013 that hadn't played before?

On one hand you have the TPD and FSU saying what happened and on the other you have the girl and her attorneys saying what happened.... neither of us know which is true but you want to believe the girl

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah please show me how that changed the lack of evidence Meggs needed to press charges... and again, why did they do this for a guy in January 2013 that hadn't played before?

On one hand you have the TPD and FSU saying what happened and on the other you have the girl and her attorneys saying what happened.... neither of us know which is true but you want to believe the girl

Hello McFly?????? *tap*tap*tap*

This isn’t only about what Jameis did or didn’t do.

This is ALL ABOUT the things folks at YOUR SCHOOL did to coverup the incident. This is bad news, very bad news for you. Stop talking about Jameis. Start reading the article and all the things school officials, from the School Po Po to the Administration and the Athletic Department did with the allegation the moment they heard of it. Bad shit dude, bad shit. Death Penalty deserving.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this thread should be constructive...

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are trying to hard to convince yourselves that a r*pe occurred despite everything pointing to the opposite.

If no r*pe occurred, then why was FSU working so hard to cover it up?

If you and NYT and Fox Sports know what happened, then bring that info to a prosecutor and prove it.

Of course no charges were filed. That's the whole point of a cover-up, to suppress evidence so that charges can't be filed! Hard to file charges when the university is working with corrupt cops to delay the investigation and tamper with witnesses.

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course no charges were filed. That's the whole point of a cover-up, to suppress evidence so that charges can't be filed! Hard to file charges when the university is working with corrupt cops to delay the investigation and tamper with witnesses.

Meggs said two things made prosecution problematic. The victim had memory lapses and a r*pe kit indicated DNA from two men.

FSU and the corrupt cops must have messed with her head to make her forget and then planted the second DNA to throw prosecutors off.... Bastards!

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the title away ASAP.... Auburn needs to claim another title to try and catch up with Bama

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is serious shit, and it's not even just about the athletic department anymore. They hid information from the Title IX coordinator. That is really going to bite them in the ass on the academic side if they begin to lose federal funding. I mean yeah this is a sports message board and therefore focused on the athletic stuff, but we might be looking at FSU as an academic institution taking a major hit. It probably won't happen, but if I'm part of the FSU alumni, I would look at that as the greater issue.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little late but there he is supporting the rapist. So disgusting. Your priorities in life are horrifically screwed up

Fuck you and your pretend moral superiority. You don't know shit about me. Leave it at that. For a cop you are pretty shitty at being nuetral.

If FSU gets slammed so be it. I will still be a fan of the teams. If they do not get slammed then what will be your fucking gripe?

Not late. I was at a high school football game watching a friend's son play.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meggs said two things made prosecution problematic. The victim had memory lapses and a r*pe kit indicated DNA from two men.

FSU and the corrupt cops must have messed with her head to make her forget and then planted the second DNA to throw prosecutors off.... Bastards!

Goes even deeper. They convinced the FDLE lab at the UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA to manipulate all of the testing of forensics. That is where the testing was performed.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you and your pretend moral superiority. You don't know shit about me. Leave it at that. For a cop you are pretty shitty at being nuetral.

If FSU gets slammed so be it. I will still be a fan of the teams. If they do not get slammed then what will be your fucking gripe?

:lol:

5-stages-of-grief1.png

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, now you're sinking to victim blaming. How low can you get?

So, you're saying that if a woman has sex with someone, it's impossible for her to be raped by someone else that same night?

Yes, delaying the investigation does lead to memory lapses. People forget details when they get don't get interviewed until months after the original incident. Or when they've been intimidated.

And witness tampering isn't just about the victim. It's about the other witnesses who gave statements to the cops in favor of Winston --- AFTER, as the documents show, FSU and Winston's lawyer already talked them first!

Noles21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, now you're sinking to victim blaming. How low can you get?

So, you're saying that if a woman has sex with someone, it's impossible for her to be raped by someone else that same night?

Yes, delaying the investigation does lead to memory lapses. People forget details when they get don't get interviewed until months after the original incident. Or when they've been intimidated.

And witness tampering isn't just about the victim. It's about the other witnesses who gave statements to the cops in favor of Winston --- AFTER, as the documents show, FSU and Winston's lawyer already talked them first!

That was a quote from the articles and what Meggs actually said. His words, not mine. Don't see where I'm "victim blaming", but keep trying to come up with things that fit your narrative.

Okay, well not all the details came out until a month later, the most important being the name of the suspect. Again, talking to Winston and the other witnesses do not change the fact that she had memory lapses.

AGAIN, we have TPD saying she did not want to pursue in spring of 2013, and she says otherwise. Believe what you want to believe, that doesn't make it true

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Said this for m the get go.

If he did it nail his nuts to the wall.

Also said if FSU did something wrong they would get hit. Not acceptance at all. Just stating what I have already said numerous times. I was the one who warned everyone here about the TPD last year. None of you knew how bad they were.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, what are you guessing his IQ is?

I’m going with 74.

I'd suggest we take "The Waterboy" IQ and then divide it in half.

Goes even deeper. They convinced the FDLE lab at the UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA to manipulate all of the testing of forensics. That is where the testing was performed.

Anything we might manipulate would be in the best interest of our great state. We're tired of the constant embarrassment from the clown college out west.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have to understand yeo. If you're not here at his beck and call, you are dodging an issue.

If you don't jump on the bandwagon until all the facts are in, you are a rapist defender.

I pay attention though and know you've done no such thing. You were very impartial when it all went down, just saying we dont know everything yet, but if he did it he should be punished.

Some people cant differentiate common sense from defending a rapist.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it amazes me how stupid high ranking officials are. in this day in age nearly everything comes out. why risk your career for a fucking ftball player? amazing. whether he did it or not doesn't matter when it comes to the universities handling of the incident.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone knew it but FSU fans.

This is as bad as the Penn State scandal.

No it's not. Not even close.

One of age female, not multiple children.

Both shouldn't have football programs though.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only advice I can offer FSU is DO NOT HIRE LOUIS FREEH!!!