• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU Jimbo Gone

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Fisher ends up at aTm he'll be one of the most hated coaches in the SEC. Some guys just don't play well with other. Invite Jimbo Fisher to your Christmas dinner and you shouldn't be surprised if he sticks his dick in the mashed potatoes.

Well, he'll have a hard time getting past MY dick...maybe he can try the cranberry sauce, or something

It's not gay if there wasn't any butter melting on the top. If there was, ur pregnant.

I love me some mashed pertaters, mmm hmm.

KarlChilders-1456964671.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about never...but if he does a backhanded compliment might be the best they could hope for.

Anyone with a brain knows that if you are in the SEC you use that as a recruiting tool. SEC gets more national air time than any other conference and in recent history has shown that even the 2nd tier schools in the SEC showcase you nicely to NFL scouts. Last couple of seasons have been a failure but I think A&M still did pretty well putting players in the NFL. Would those players have been as well regarded playing for Texas Tech, KState, ISU? Not a chance.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Campbell would be perfect for FSUx. Young, smarter than the avg semenhole and he has that clown thing going.

ISU_unis_yellow_-_McDonalds.0.0.png

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone with a brain knows that if you are in the SEC you use that as a recruiting tool. SEC gets more national air time than any other conference and in recent history has shown that even the 2nd tier schools in the SEC showcase you nicely to NFL scouts. Last couple of seasons have been a failure but I think A&M still did pretty well putting players in the NFL. Would those players have been as well regarded playing for Texas Tech, KState, ISU? Not a chance.

Once again.....WINNING programs don't need or use that pitch, pretty much in ANY conference.

You go to Bama to play for Saban and NCs......it wouldn't matter if he was coaching in the Sunbelt. If you think he's using any PART of what you said, you're smoking crack rock.

Neither is Urban. They sell themselves. The school sells itself. WINNING sells itself.

LOSERS need to affiliate themselves with the winners in their conference. In case you were wondering, that would be YOU.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't affect me so I don't really have a problem with it either. I have just been pointing out that looking at the Rivals top 100 as proof that FL is any where all the recruits are is stupid.

Pointing out what? That the 4 stars and 5 stars on Rivals from Florida are x3 of what it is in Texas?

3c1165c25118277f056e84976d36ba3caaeffcee240ba44fecb0357413d64cef.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again.....WINNING programs don't need or use that pitch, pretty much in ANY conference.

You go to Bama to play for Saban and NCs......it wouldn't matter if he was coaching in the Sunbelt. If you think he's using any PART of what you said, you're smoking crack rock.

Neither is Urban. They sell themselves. The school sells itself. WINNING sells itself.

LOSERS need to affiliate themselves with the winners in their conference. In case you were wondering, that would be YOU.

Well if you say so then it must be true. :rolleyes:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McElwain would be perfect for FSUx.

He wasn't good enough for UF - just like everyone who ever went to Florida State. :dhd: What about Zook?

I guess this is the first time in 5-6 years you've had something to cheer about.. Carry on :lol:

But in a coaching thread? You all got "the one" now huh?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the OSUx guys are lurking so I can say: Jimbo's tenure at FSUx looked a little CUM-like! He collected a Natty and then heads on down da road when his lax mgmt led to failure.

awww. still not over being left ........

Its tough find out your program is nothing but......

th

to something better.....

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if you say so then it must be true. :rolleyes:

Pretty simple truth.

WINNING recruits itself. Saban doesn't have to pimp the conference......stats are meaningless for him. Kids know they'll win and go pro under Saban.

Every major WINNING program can say the same thing.

Teams that don't win, HAVE to pimp their conference........because they have nothing else to claim. This is where A&M comes in........but it doesn't have to be that way.

But it's clear you don't get it. So I'll stop wasting time trying to explain the obvious.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If true and he hasn't recruited in a month, he better hope it works out for him at aTm. Nobody will touch a coach that shit on the University, that paid him 5million a year and he left them, high and dry.

I just do not see it working out. aTm is middle of the pack, in a Top heavy division. Up against better tradition, better pedigrees, better all around.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If true and he hasn't recruited in a month, he better hope it works out for him at aTm. Nobody will touch a coach that shit on the University, that paid him 5million a year and he left them, high and dry.

I just do not see it working out. aTm is middle of the pack, in a Top heavy division. Up against better tradition, better pedigrees, better all around.
It really is a head scratcher of a move, it makes no sense.

The money can't be the main problem. Facilities can be built, it hasn't stopped him from recruiting well. There HAS to be something else going on. And let's face it, if he really wants out, he could have picked better programs to go to. Something is fishy here......

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they boosters showed their approval real fast. Ran that black man out of town.
Unfortunately this is true.

Strong NEVER got any support outside of the AD that got fired a year after he was hired. It was an uphill battle for him the entire time.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is a head scratcher of a move, it makes no sense.

The money can't be the main problem. Facilities can be built, it hasn't stopped him from recruiting well. There HAS to be something else going on. And let's face it, if he really wants out, he could have picked better programs to go to. Something is fishy here......
Ever since boosters gave Gene Stallings interest in some oil wells coaches have been trying to get to aTm. Tuberville wanted the job practically the whole time he was at Auburn.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jimbo probably tired of dealing with all the tally asshats that fucked his ex wife.... i wouldnt be surprised if his divorce settlement has language tied to his fsu contract. what better way to fuck that whore over again by ending it and getting more money elsewhere.

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jimbo probably tired of dealing with all the tally asshats that fucked his ex wife.... i wouldnt be surprised if his divorce settlement has language tied to his fsu contract. what better way to fuck that whore over again by ending it and getting more money elsewhere.

When AM continues to get 7 or 8 wins a year while paying him 8 million a year...
they will tire of him quickly.