• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

From a Texans fan

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivers spent much of this season being terrible. Vick (as you've mentioned many times before) has major issues with consistency and health. Romo's record has never matched his stats. Can't argue against Eli - He's the least of the Giants concerns these days.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not arguing that we don't have a chance or we can't beat those teams. But for the last 3 years, it has been a common trend that our defense has looked great against bad QB's, but has seemed average at best against good QBs. And this has only been exacerbated by the fact that in 2009 and 2011 we played a long string of bad QBs and our defense has carried us to the playoffs, but in 2010 we played much better QBs and our defense has looked mediocre and has resulted in a losing record.

Considering next year will be more the likes of 2010, it doesn't bode well for our defense nor for our season if the offense doesn't pick up a lot more slack than they did this season.

And I agree, those QB's have a lot of questions - as do most QB's these days with the exception of a few - but they are also the types that have given us problems in the past. We aren't a ballhawking team, so we don't get many of the breaks other teams do, and we're more of a bend-but-don't-break type of defense, so we give up a lot of yards and many times are only relegated to hoping we give up 3 more times than 7 against the better offenses. All because of which we generally don't get the worse version of QB's or their offenses.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Simply, our offense has to try and score points next season, and not attempt to win every game 17-14. And our defense has to force more turnovers.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not arguing that we don't have a chance or we can't beat those teams. But for the last 3 years, it has been a common trend that our defense has looked great against bad QB's, but has seemed average at best against good QBs. And this has only been exacerbated by the fact that in 2009 and 2011 we played a long string of bad QBs and our defense has carried us to the playoffs, but in 2010 we played much better QBs and our defense has looked mediocre and has resulted in a losing record.

Considering next year will be more the likes of 2010, it doesn't bode well for our defense nor for our season if the offense doesn't pick up a lot more slack than they did this season.

And I agree, those QB's have a lot of questions - as do most QB's these days with the exception of a few - but they are also the types that have given us problems in the past. We aren't a ballhawking team, so we don't get many of the breaks other teams do, and we're more of a bend-but-don't-break type of defense, so we give up a lot of yards and many times are only relegated to hoping we give up 3 more times than 7 against the better offenses. All because of which we generally don't get the worse version of QB's or their offenses.

Excellent post. Rep'd

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Isn't Houston considered the asshole of America?

I thought Houston was statistically the gayest city in the country. It's either Houston or Minneapolis. I forget which. Gayer than San Fran though.

D

Dr.TobiasFunke

All aren't. Just me. I can't stand this gay ass shit. You won. Congrats. Get fucking lost.

what a tough guy. What a father you must be. God, you white trash cock sucker

come mow my fucking lawn, you piece of scum

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone with the ability to ban go ahead and do so when you get on, please. Thanks.

Bye, Bip.

Skinnyfats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Houston was statistically the gayest city in the country. It's either Houston or Minneapolis. I forget which. Gayer than San Fran though.

lol what the hell. Not a chance lance. There is one part of town that is know for gays. But thats it. Not even close to San Fran or even Washington DC. Only reason this comes up is because we currently have a lesbo mayor. You can only vote if you are in Houston proper.