• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

From a Texans fan

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These fucking visitors will never understand our board. This is why they shouldn't come here expecting what they get on al lof the other boards. When they don;t get gladhanded they throw a hissy.

Newsflash, assholes....we don't care about you. You won. Good for you. Now leave. Half-hearted, fake ass congrats after a blowout win is for fucking politicians and creeps. It means nothing, dumbasses. Go fuck yourselves.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats oklahoma sir....

btw, TM, had you heard that we are damn close to passing Chicago as the 3rd largest city in the U.S.???

Half the population is illegals, though. Well done.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats oklahoma sir....

btw, TM, had you heard that we are damn close to passing Chicago as the 3rd largest city in the U.S.???

That's not exactly something to brag about. The more people you have just means you have more assholes and bottom feeders.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kramer is drunk, he gets a pass on bad grammer.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Chuck has a sense of humor....

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys figure we're playing better quarterbacks next year. Here's what I got....

Dolphins QB -- Who knows. Probably sucks
Broncos QB -- Tebow? Maybe. Maybe someone else
Browns QB X-- McCoy? A rookie?
Palmer -- You guys can debate amongst yourselves but his numbers since 2007 are not good.
Jaguars -- Gabbert? No thanks.
Chiefs -- Orton? Cassel? Not exactly awe-inspiring.
Redskins -- Probably a rookie.

That's at least eight games featuring quarterbacks that will face major questions (or doubts) going into next season. Not much different from this season.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you guys figure we're playing better quarterbacks next year. Here's what I got....

Palmer -- You guys can debate amongst yourselves but his numbers since 2007 are not good.

That's at least eight games featuring quarterbacks that will face major questions (or doubts) going into next season. Not much different from this season.

I counted Matt Moore as clearly better. Cassell too...or Orton. Palmer too. That's how I got 11.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you looked at Palmer's numbers since 2007? Not good.

Orton? Probably don't want to run into him on one of his big number days, but his W/L is comical and he's only really been good under McDaniels.

Moore might be underrated, but you know that Miami is going to reach on a rookie and not give Moore a chance. They'll end up with next season's Gabbert or Ponder. Plus - For whatever reason, they can't seem to get a coach even though they're willing to pay. Harbaugh wouldn't go there and now Fisher won't go there.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you forget the Bengals history against rookie QBs?

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

McCoy (2), Orton, Alex Smith, Fitzpatrick, Gabbert, Tarvaris Jackson, Hasslebeck, Yates, Bradford, Skelton, Flacco (2), Roethlisberger (2)

Those are the QBs we played this season. Not a single one outside Roethlisberger that is better than average. Not one. In fact, most are in the bottom of the league.

Next season we'll have to go up against Rivers, Vick, and Carson. And at the very least Romo and Eli Manning are better than anyone (minus Roethlisberger and maybe Flacco) we faced this season. Furthermore, all the above QB's have teams with much better overall offenses than anyone we faced this season.

*Let's not make this thread about Carson, but he can make all the throws and very well pick this defense apart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo? Really? Tony Romo is the least of my concerns.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Say what you want about Romo, but he still completed 66% of his passes, 31 TD, 10 Int, 4000+ yards, 102.5 QB Rating. If we aren't playing him in Week 17, he will still be a concern. And as I said, at the very least, he's better than anyone we played this season.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, this is the best damn sports board ever.
it's almost sorta cheerin' me up after a depressing loss to an inferior opponent.

lol at the congratulatory pricks.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want about Romo, but he still completed 66% of his passes, 31 TD, 10 Int, 4000+ yards, 102.5 QB Rating. If we aren't playing him in Week 17, he will still be a concern. And as I said, at the very least, he's better than anyone we played this season.

True, if we play him early in the season, we are screwed. If we play him in December, no worries.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland, Denver, San Diego, Kansas City
Philadelphia, NY Giants, Dallas, Washington
Miami, Jacksonville
AFCNorth

We are in trouble next season if these teams are healthy and we are not.
We need Hall back, we need Shipley back, we need to do some work in free agency and the draft. I guess since there is a minimum spending floor, something will happen, if not...

Oakland, Palmer + Bush would put them over the top
Denver, Bengals couldn't even stop Brad Smith in the wildcat, Tebow will have a career game against us. Bengals have trouble with running QBs, and Denver Defense should rise to the occasion against our conservative O.
SD, they were starting to put it all together this season, we couldn't beat them right now.
KC, getting Jamal Charles back would put them over us, oh, and a QB, Manning maybe? I just don't feel good about this one. we would beat them right now, but right now Jamal Charles would kill us.
Philadelphia, see Denver
NY Giants, if you can't stop Eli, then forget it
Dallas, Tony Romo's split personality is our only hope. Also, they have found their running game finally, if they can stay healthy.
Washington... Not sure much good is going on there.
Miami... they started putting together some good performances towards the end of the season, not as easy as you think.
Jacksonville: defense isn't too crappy, now if they can fix the offense.

I see 3 wins there most likely, unless something changes.

in the division:
Pitt: they own us before we even show up.
Bal: see Pitt
Cle: ok, they will draft a blue chip QB and a new #1 receiver. The days of thinking of Cle as an easy win are now over.

1 division win, 4 tops, since we're built for this division.

so there ya go, 7-9 unless something changes.