• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

From a Texans fan

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Got to agree...this franchise will have to win in spite of all the bullshit that trickles down from above.

That decision to punt and play field position prior to the Texans timeout was one of the most chicken shit things I've seen on a football field. The only way that would have been justified was if they were going to run a fake.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when they had to play their #3 QB and were without Johnson they stunk. Don't let those silly facts get in your way, though.

You can come back and apologize to me next week. I'll be here.

WHAT TEAM WOULDN'T SUCK WHEN THEY ARE ON THEIR THIRD STRING QB AND WITHOUT THEIR NUMBER ONE RECEIVING OPTION?!?!?! are you really that ignorant?

and no sir i wont come back and say sorry to you, because i don't think they will win next week...on the road....WITH THEIR THIRD STRING QB!!!

are you really this stupid? or are you purposely saying retarded things?:L

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. We started 6-2 due to other teams being ill prepared. We won't have that luxury again. We won't win 6 games next season. Not under Marvin.

So you're saying that Marvin had the Bengals better prepared than their early opponents? Never......

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that Marvin had the Bengals better prepared than their early opponents? Never......

Nope. I'm saying the first 8 game opponents were dogshit. I'm saying it took a few months for the players to get their legs....once they did we got our asses handed to us. Just like in baseball when the offense is ahead of the pitching early in the season...same thing. Look at the sched. I know what the fuck I'm talking about even if I am drunk.

Skinnyfats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter the Texans nor the Bengals had any shot in going to the Super Bowl. Book it.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Got to agree...this franchise will have to win in spite of all the bullshit that trickles down from above.

That decision to punt and play field position prior to the Texans timeout was one of the most chicken shit things I've seen on a football field. The only way that would have been justified was if they were going to run a fake.

The wasted challenges killed me. Particularly the challeneged spot..

It's the 1st half, you're still your own territory, and 3rd and 1 is arguably a more advantageous down for a playcaller than 1st and 10. it made no sense. It wasn't an important play, and theres almost no way he would win the challenge..

the threw away challenges in the 1st half of the Jets playoff game too.

He can't handle pressure

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Bengals get another potentially weak schedule again next year...advantage that comes from being in a really strong division(at the top, anyway)....they could surprise again.....

Oakland, Denver, San Diego, Kansas City
Philadelphia, NY Giants, Dallas, Washington
Miami, Jacksonville
AFCNorth

Few "easy" games on the schedule.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland, Denver, San Diego, Kansas City
Philadelphia, NY Giants, Dallas, Washington
Miami, Jacksonville
AFCNorth

Few "easy" games on the schedule.

I'm thinking 5-11 without a major overhaul....which obviously won't happen.

11 of the 16 games feature better QB's than Dalton. We're fucked.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm thinking 5-11 without a major overhaul....which obviously won't happen.

11 of the 16 games feature better QB's than Dalton. We're fucked.

That was one of the big advantages of this season's schedule. We played some really bad QB's especially early on. That won't be the case next season. So just as happened in 2010 to our defense, we can expect similar in 2012.

Any drop in defense will have to be made up by the offense and then some. I do expect our offense to improve, but losing Gruden and having to start over again could hamper that.

cincyreds45212

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
:dance: !!!

but seriously, great game, i gotta say i thought it would be a little closer. but it was a pleasure to play you guys in our first ever playoff game

Good game, you guys beat our brains in. The interception by the D-linemen was the best play ive ever seen by a lineman. Also, the texans showed today the bengals are not tough and really need to man up. We got phyiscally beat down today in every aspect. Offensively they jammed the ball down our thoughts and on defense your line demolished our oline. This team is not tough and that has to change. If you guys had a solid QB you would seriously be super bowl contenders. The defesne is great and your running game is, i just think at some point some of the better defenses will get to Yates like yours did today to Dalton. Good game and good luck. Beat the shit out of Balt.

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texan fans shouldn't really expect a warm reception from the team that just got their asses handed to them less than an hour ago.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texan fans shouldn't really expect a warm reception from the team that just got their asses handed to them less than an hour ago.

Don't expect a happy response, just a respectful one.(since we could really rub y'all's nose in shit if we really wanted to).

It's okay. Us Houstonians are used to being classier than most other people.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Don't expect a happy response, just a respectful one.(since we could really rub y'all's nose in shit if we really wanted to).

Not rubbing in a loss doesn't make you classy, it just means you're passed puberty.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:nod: fact. we are a different breed of class

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Houston considered the asshole of America?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're also used to fucking your sisters...and Mexicans. Good for you!