• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyer's vs Habs RD 3 GNT:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montreal PP. I am listening form the other room. So fucking bad.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea i know pronger messed up although rewind 5 seconds before that when a montreal player held his stick. no call.

also, i am already sick of the montreal crybaby fans. i hear them cheer at random times and i am like, why? well it is because they think every time a montreal player is touched, the flyers will get a penalty. maybe you should wait for the ref before cheering.

Easy brother, we will regroup and get back in it!

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea i know pronger messed up although rewind 5 seconds before that when a montreal player held his stick. no call.

also, i am already sick of the montreal crybaby fans. i hear them cheer at random times and i am like, why? well it is because they think every time a montreal player is touched, the flyers will get a penalty. maybe you should wait for the ref before cheering.

Yea they did that in the Caps and Pens series too. And I thought all of them were really educated about hockey....apparently not the rich ones

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay the penalties are getting a little iffy! I hope it goes both ways!

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yea i would have liked to see the holding the stick penalty especially since montreal scored 10 seconds later. although pronger should not have given it away and it looked like carle was ready to block a shot from the point. why did he back up and let whoever scored the goal get behind him?

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to wish the Flyers fans best wishes the rest of the way as I'm leaving these boards. My thread about someone from here trolling the swamp was deleted even though it was the truth. I think it's pretty bad when you can't express an opinion that's justified. again, good luck Flyers fans, I'm with you guys to the end