• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyer's vs Habs RD 3 GNT:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I would love to sit here and tell everyone that game 3 will be just like 1 & 2 but I don't see Montreal laying down and rolling over! Too much pride, unless however, they have shot their load and have nothing left.

Halak looked very out of sync last game, and he doesn't look nearly the same as he did in round 1 or 2.

Also I would like to welcome the newest Flyer's fans to the boards. Very well done OLD TOXIC ONE!

LET'S KICK SOME ASS!! GO FLYER'S!!

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's it, time to get PenVo over here to combat the new recruits and the Flyer Army that is forming :D
My heart wants the Habs to take this one just to give us more guaranteed hockey games but my head says the Flyers keep it rolling.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on the Flyers bandwagon til the cup is won. I can't as a Bruins fan root for the Habs. I was going to root for Chicago or San Jose, but their fans back at the swamp keep saying their series IS the Stanley Cup, giving no credit to the Habs or Flyers for what they've accomplished. So lets go Flyers, shock the world. Beat those stinkin Habs (no offense to Hab fans meant), and ride the wave to the Stanley Cup. Of course, when the playoffs are over, I go back to hating the Flyers, lol :D

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's it, time to get PenVo over here to combat the new recruits and the Flyer Army that is forming :D
My heart wants the Habs to take this one just to give us more guaranteed hockey games but my head says the Flyers keep it rolling.

if penvo brings the non-troll part of the ego that'd be alright.. but he has a tendency to troll on occasion

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon boys, let's show 'em that we can play in Montreal!

Let's Go Flyers

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon boys, let's show 'em that we can play in Montreal!

Let's Go Flyers

Montreal is known for strip clubs and Ray Emery hates to drink alone. I hope for your sake he is not traveling with the team.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect a better game from the Habs tonight. I assume they are going with Halak again?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a shutout in the first game and a shutout in the second game I am sure Michael "Mr Shutout" Leighton will be ready for tonight's game. I bet a lot of people wonder whether it will be another shutout for him, I am interested to see if its a shutout. Three shutouts in a row is unheard of.

Sadly, or maybe gladly, I will miss a good bit of the game as I am heading out in a bit and wont be back until 9 or so. Ofcourse this means if the Habs win I will be heading to the same bar early Saturday afternoon.

DerringerEagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I would expect a better game from the Habs tonight. I assume they are going with Halak again?

Think about it. Even though Halak played poorly in the first two game, would you really go to Price in a must win game? Halak just needs his D to show some guts and clear the front of the net out of the likes of mega flopper Carcillo.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it. Even though Halak played poorly in the first two game, would you really go to Price in a must win game? Halak just needs his D to show some guts and clear the front of the net out of the likes of mega flopper Carcillo.

To the swamp!

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The fact is the Habs have looked lethargic and sometimes a coach will make the change to shake the team up and get them moving again.

I'm not saying Price is better than Halak but I do know the Habs are down 2-0 in this series and something better change and change fast.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man waiting for this game is killing me. It's like watching that movie when your on the verge of understanding the plot and you want the story to keep going to see how it ends!

I wonder if Versus will show the whole bicycle race this time. I hope not, Fuck Armstrong!
nasty62.gif

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man waiting for this game is killing me. It's like watching that movie when your on the verge of understanding the plot and you want the story to keep going to see how it ends!

I wonder if Versus will show the whole bicycle race this time. I hope not, Fuck Armstrong!
nasty62.gif

CBC has a pre game show on tonight so i'm cool. :)

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nasty62.gif

Just another half hour SuperFlyer13, be patient. I'm like you and I don't even have a horse in this race. Lets just hope it's a competitive game, maybe even overtime. :D