• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyer's vs Habs RD 3 GNT:

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Sharks are watching this game. They could take a lesson on how not to go out like pussies.

(and if you are going to lose, try and knock someone's teeth out).

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Subban has three assist and he isnt one of the threee stars?

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a farce. If the Flyers don't get their act together, this thing is going back to Philly tied at two.

On the brightside, if the Orange and Black can obtain the split, they will have a chance to close it out in front of their fans.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lone Habs fan says "yay!".

When Hartnell squared off with Hamrlik someone should have grabbed Briere and given him the business. Anyone.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The lone Habs fan says "yay!".

When Hartnell squared off with Hamrlik someone should have grabbed Briere and given him the business. Anyone.

Good game Comeds, good to see your team had some heart. Now they can lay down!:D

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with this. I really did not expect a sweep and despite the lucky first goal and some questionable calls, Montreal deserved to win this game. I expect the Flyers to regroup, make the proper adjustments and go all out in game four. If they manage to lose game four, they can still win the series just by taking care of business at home. And the Flyers have played very well at home. They are 6-1 and I felt that they deserved a better fate in the only loss against the Bruins.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning brothers.

First off, thanks SF for the texts man. I really appreciated it!

Secondly, after reading this whole thread and after watching Sportrise, I'm kind of glad I missed this Flyer's debacle. Poor passing, defensive lapses, turnovers...turnovers and more turnovers. Ah well.. It was bound to happen. The Flyer's came out flat and evidently stayed that way. The Hab's seemed to have the jump, won all the races to the puck and got the lucky bounces their way.

Here's the way I see it going forward -- game 4 is going to be nasty. The Hab's will try to employee the same strategy (of course) but the Flyer's will match it. After that, we'll see a back and forth war with Philly coming out on top 4-2 with Gagne ending in with an empty netter.

*note* I'm actually glad the Hab's gave something back to their fans one more time this year before being ousted in 5.