• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FIRE HORNACEK...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I clearly stated I'll never make a bet on a team I dislike but that doesn't stop me from talking the truth about them.

As I said yesterday your issue is you think the only teams who will finish with a winning record are those 6 teams you just mentioned. Nobody is expecting them to win many games against the Cavs, Spurs, Warriors, and Clippers. They will get their opportunity to beat other teams who will finish above .500 If they win 2 or 3 games against those 4 then that's great. They will get their share of wins against teams like Toronto, Boston, Charlotte, Atlanta, and etc.
we shall see who is right at the end of the year. I am confident I will be. again- a negative point differential- they are the only team in the NBA with one that has a winning record. That is without a doubt significant and portends some hard times in the not so distant future- as well as the fact that their western schedule has been pretty much a joke so far. ESPECIALLY considering that they are a hugely injury pronet eam that has been very fortunate injury wise thus far.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckers come into Phoenix thinking it's going to be a cake walk. Bring your effort. It's going to be up and down high energy. Knicks weren't prepared..

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the knicks are a less then average team, and why? because they have a coach who has no clue... make playoffs and get knocked out 1st round 4-1... bets anyone?

knicks are gonna get spanked 2nite

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bockers hung in to the end....but the game could've been a bit more interesting if they had a couple less turnovers, and if they shot better than 9 for 19 from the FT line.

Needless to say a road game in one of the most difficult places to win for any visiting team even when they're at full strength. Knicks still beat the spread...and no one got hurt.

IMHO...Holiday, Baker, Hernangomez & Ndour definitely earned more playing time moving forward.

All things considered...if they win in Denver on Saturday, the 5 game road trip would end as a success.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIRE HORNYSUK
next 4 games against 4 Eastern teams that are definitely beatable: Indiana, Orlando, Boston, Atlanta---teams they are competing for for a playoff spot.

after losing 3 straight- including losses to the Suns and Nuggets- they are back to just 1 game over .500. No way this team gets to 45 wins.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you hire ?

In the offseason they should throw all the monies at Ettore Messina. Then you hope Gentry is fired and bring him on as the offensive coordinator.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the offseason they should throw all the monies at Ettore Messina. Then you hope Gentry is fired and bring him on as the offensive coordinator.
They should just make history hiring Becky Hammon.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even when they compete they are embarassing to watch, rose WTF!!!!!

fire hornysuk!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you still won't know a thing about the game, cool
they are pretty bad without Porzingis....

Knicks are fading as i expected.....fire Horanceck- fire Phil- bring in a modern front office with a modern approach- trade off everyone not named Porzingis who is a vet for as much as you can and build from the bottom up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are pretty bad without Porzingis....

Knicks are fading as i expected.....fire Horanceck- fire Phil- bring in a modern front office with a modern approach- trade off everyone not named Porzingis who is a vet for as much as you can and build from the bottom up.

This is actually probably the best move for them. At this point, Melo is starting to look like he's going to be the Knicks version of the last few seasons of the Kobe Lakers minus the injuries.

They should trade him for whatever value they can get in terms of young players and/or picks, plus any other veteran players they can unload and start over.

Not sure about firing Hornacek because it would be interesting to see what he does without Phil there insisting on the triangle.

larryjohn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is actually probably the best move for them. At this point, Melo is starting to look like he's going to be the Knicks version of the last few seasons of the Kobe Lakers minus the injuries.

They should trade him for whatever value they can get in terms of young players and/or picks, plus any other veteran players they can unload and start over.

Not sure about firing Hornacek because it would be interesting to see what he does without Phil there insisting on the triangle.

Makes sense. They need to decide if they are going to slip into the "8th and final playoff spot" -- and get swept -- or they blow it up before trading deadline. (trading Melo, Rose & Noah ... the last two only getting 50 cents on the dollar)