• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fins Week

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peko out 1-2 weeks means the other Peko probably active this week.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Tyreek Jarrett as well with Wolfe likely going on IR.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, not good when your 2nd rounder is inactive on a 3-8 team this late in the season.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our best RB isn't seeing field either.

Not sure that is true. We have yet to know that. Would be nice to get him on the field though so we can figure out how much he can help us next year.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, not good when your 2nd rounder is inactive on a 3-8 team this late in the season.

Trevor Price says hello .. But I get what you are saying

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Price says hello .. But I get what you are saying

Say hello back to Mr. Pryce for me.

Pryce was also on a Super Bowl team with a vet DL, then won a Super Bowl the following year with us playing a big role.

I know you get what I am saying and I am not one to give up on a player this early. Just saying not a good sign on a 3-8 team.

Damnit! I miss Trevor Pryce though.. I wanted him or Rae Carruth in that draft as we were sitting late round 1. Good thing we got Pryce!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep .....Carruth Son turned 18 the other day damn what a sad story .Both what his dad did to him and his mom and how sick he is from his dads actions .

Yep I agree we are missing a stud on the D line for sure . Worker bees are nice to have all the same but it would be nice for an unblock able help on the DL

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scouting should be the first guys out the door. Missing on too many 2nd round picks.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep .....Carruth Son turned 18 the other day damn what a sad story .Both what his dad did to him and his mom and how sick he is from his dads actions .

Yep I agree we are missing a stud on the D line for sure . Worker bees are nice to have all the same but it would be nice for an unblock able help on the DL

Yeah it really is sad, and man the boys grandma who raises him sure is a good person. She wants Rae's son who he tried to have murdered waiting for him outside prison when he leaves.. He wants him to be in his life. The guy who had her daughter murdered. Lady of God!

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scouting should be the first guys out the door. Missing on too many 2nd round picks.

Does anyone remember the timeline as far as when Kubiak started helping with scouting? I'm just wondering if he joined early enough to have any impact on current players (other than PS or FA pick ups) because I don't remember.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it really is sad, and man the boys grandma who raises him sure is a good person. She wants Rae's son who he tried to have murdered waiting for him outside prison when he leaves.. He wants him to be in his life. The guy who had her daughter murdered. Lady of God!

By the way I clicked on the 'rainbow' icon because it means 'optimistic' on another board (vaping) that I frequent. And the 'facepalm' was how I reacted to the player being benched, not your post.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way I clicked on the 'rainbow' icon because it means 'optimistic' on another board (vaping) that I frequent. And the 'facepalm' was how I reacted to the player being benched, not your post.

I think if you give me enough facepalms I get suspended for a month or something! ;)

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad part about this team is they could be really good, but they just make too many mistakes. Dropped passes, penalties, and turnovers are the issues I see. I think at this point a lot of these mistakes are coming from guys trying too hard. Von jumping off sides multiple times a game is not something that he has done, but I think he is trying so hard to make plays that he is making mistakes.

Some of this can be blamed on coaching, but I think the majority falls on the players. I don't know that the coaches re encouraging guys to do more and more. No one makes the QB through late across the middle, or one of the Oline hold.

One thing that is going to happen barring a miracle turn around is a major roster turnover. I have seen where many of the vets may be gone. Stewart, Thomas, Sanders, CJ, and Watson to name a few that I have seen. I am all for Talib to be gone. I am so done with him. His beef with Crabtree is ridiculous and he can't control his emotions. Not the type of leader the team needs. CJ has been out played by Booker of late, and if he is not willing to take a pay cut I could see him being gone. Thomas and Sanders I have a harder time with as both have been productive. The passing game needs the Oline to play a little better. Not sure we have a franchise QB on the roster. Both Trevor and Brock are good to really good backups, but not the guy you want to be your starter. Lynch is getting better but perhaps too slow to be the guy in Denver. Stewart is ok, but Parks and Simmons are the future, and I like them back there.

The team is not out of the playoffs yet, and I wouldn't like the message being sent that coaching staff has giving up. They ask the players to fight to the end and the coaching staff needs to do the same. Once the team is eliminated from the playoffs the lineups might get a bit crazy.

I think the team may end up with a top 5 pick, and that will give the opportunity to add some elite talent. At QB there maybe some options in the off season with Cousins, Smith, and Manning. Cousins is the only one that really excites me much. Maybe McCarron could be an option too. I think last year we made the Oline a little better, but RT needs additional help. Bolles will be ok at LT I think with a little more time and learning. He has played better then I thought he would given is limited experience coming into the league.

I will continue to watch and cheer for them, and if/when my life slows down a little I will try to visit and post more.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad part about this team is they could be really good, but they just make too many mistakes. Dropped passes, penalties, and turnovers are the issues I see. I think at this point a lot of these mistakes are coming from guys trying too hard. Von jumping off sides multiple times a game is not something that he has done, but I think he is trying so hard to make plays that he is making mistakes.

Some of this can be blamed on coaching, but I think the majority falls on the players. I don't know that the coaches re encouraging guys to do more and more. No one makes the QB through late across the middle, or one of the Oline hold.

One thing that is going to happen barring a miracle turn around is a major roster turnover. I have seen where many of the vets may be gone. Stewart, Thomas, Sanders, CJ, and Watson to name a few that I have seen. I am all for Talib to be gone. I am so done with him. His beef with Crabtree is ridiculous and he can't control his emotions. Not the type of leader the team needs. CJ has been out played by Booker of late, and if he is not willing to take a pay cut I could see him being gone. Thomas and Sanders I have a harder time with as both have been productive. The passing game needs the Oline to play a little better. Not sure we have a franchise QB on the roster. Both Trevor and Brock are good to really good backups, but not the guy you want to be your starter. Lynch is getting better but perhaps too slow to be the guy in Denver. Stewart is ok, but Parks and Simmons are the future, and I like them back there.

The team is not out of the playoffs yet, and I wouldn't like the message being sent that coaching staff has giving up. They ask the players to fight to the end and the coaching staff needs to do the same. Once the team is eliminated from the playoffs the lineups might get a bit crazy.

I think the team may end up with a top 5 pick, and that will give the opportunity to add some elite talent. At QB there maybe some options in the off season with Cousins, Smith, and Manning. Cousins is the only one that really excites me much. Maybe McCarron could be an option too. I think last year we made the Oline a little better, but RT needs additional help. Bolles will be ok at LT I think with a little more time and learning. He has played better then I thought he would given is limited experience coming into the league.

I will continue to watch and cheer for them, and if/when my life slows down a little I will try to visit and post more.

DT's cap is $12MM. Going be hard to trade or cut him. He'd be #1 on a restructure list and worth it if the QB is any good otherwise he's a big possession WR. I'd still like to keep Talib one more year but $12MM he'd be a candidate to cut if the team brings in a $20+ MM QB. The first year the QB salary can be a roster bonus. Talib could [possibly stay in 2018 will come off the books in 2019 for sure. I think the team should let Trevor go t. He's been a good soldier, not really wanted by Elway but continues to beat out the crap Elway brings in and deserves better than Elway has treated him.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we sign Shelby Harris to a longer contract yet?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DT's cap is $12MM. Going be hard to trade or cut him. He'd be #1 on a restructure list and worth it if the QB is any good otherwise he's a big possession WR. I'd still like to keep Talib one more year but $12MM he'd be a candidate to cut if the team brings in a $20+ MM QB. The first year the QB salary can be a roster bonus. Talib could [possibly stay in 2018 will come off the books in 2019 for sure. I think the team should let Trevor go t. He's been a good soldier, not really wanted by Elway but continues to beat out the crap Elway brings in and deserves better than Elway has treated him.

Great post.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to right now. He isn't an UFA at the end of this year. Probably look at doing that moreso next year.

Yup, just looked on Over The Cap, he's listed as an ERFA.