• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Final Keeper?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't exactly have a great 5th option. Each player has some kind of question mark attached to them.

eh... your right that they all have question marks and are not great keepers... But we are keep on forgetting it is a 16 team league... 16 teams, that is why the closers are going so quick... there has to at least be 2 owners that wont even be starting 2 "START OF SEASON" closers... and i am sure that there will be owners that stash at least one closer/potential closer on their bench... so chances are if you don't have 2 good closers you wont compete in that category... You are almost forced into keeping one and then drafting another one in the first round... I would even go as far to say, if you are not going to keep a closer, then you should pretty much punt the category... Very surprised that with 16 teams that category did not become S+H...

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I have been in that position before when I first joined the league. I didn't draft closers early and got screwed in the saves category. I like giving myself more flexibility in the draft. If I like a bat at 7 I can take a bat instead of being forced into back to back RP picks to start the draft. If I don't love a bat at 7 I can take a closer and relax a little on the position.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Mazara deal has fall through as he decided to trade for I Desmond instead. So I told the Hamilton owner thanks but no thanks that he should take his other offer. He now says his deal fell through and said he would do Hamilton and his 8th for my 6th.