• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6th Keeper, PPR

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams floor is much higher too.

Waiting 6 weeks for a guy sucks, but seems worth it with the flex spot. Draft an extra RB early, use him at flex, and then Jameson slides in at the same time injuries/byes start happening. Lions will sling it.

Trading for mike Williams sounds like a good play too. You could always grab Jameson back in the draft because he'll slide.

I rejected the offer for Mike (and Keenan Allen)… which were a 2nd rounder each.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shockingly, I agree with Milk with it being Williams without question.

I'd give the 10-11 games that Williams plays will blow away anything OBJ MIGHT do with Lamar in 17. I don't buy them passing more, and even if they do, I don't buy Lamar's ability to actually produce much with that increase. And that without wondering about where OBJ fits in the target distribution--which is far behind Andrews at best, and him likely coming up lame with something at some point. Dude's already talking about retiring next year. SO at least Williams might actually still be a consideration again next year
Agree - Williams. Even if he turns out to be a bust, his shelf-life trumps OBJ big time.