• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fiesta Bowl: ND vs OSU Pre Game Thread: Jan 1st, 1 PM

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Hayes was considering Ohio State, Kraemer and Eichenberg as well, not sure about Kareem but that makes three kids that both schools went after hard and Notre Dame came out on top .

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any where in the State is better than Cleveland I have a friend from out there and he's told me that many many times. Sorry chief, and if you've been here quite a bit than it can't be that bad of a place now can it.

Ha. I know that for worthless millenials such as yourself the concept of even having a job is foreign, let alone the thought of traveling to places you don't want to in order to do so.

You've never been to Cleveland or Ohio so the fact is, you don't know shit. I have serious doubts that you've ever been outside of NE, and perhaps even Vermont.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. I know that for worthless millenials such as yourself the concept of even having a job is foreign, let alone the thought of traveling to places you don't want to in order to do so.

You've never been to Cleveland or Ohio so the fact is, you don't know shit. I have serious doubts that you've ever been outside of NE, and perhaps even Vermont.

I haven't been to Ohio and don't need to go to Cleveland and don't need to to know I don't want to live there. Having a job isn't foreign to me I've had a job since I was a teenager and do now supporting my family however I'm happy my tax dollars go to supporting your useless @$$. I've been to plenty of places outside of New England which is all better than Cleveland (expect Lowell and Hartford) and out of the country so wrong again whiny bitter internet bully.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Slinky I'm not an ignorant Ohio State fan. I'm a Notre Dame fan of course I've been outside of the United States and yes I wasn't even thinking about the trips to Canada.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Slinky I'm not an ignorant Ohio State fan. I'm a Notre Dame fan of course I've been outside of the United States and yes I wasn't even thinking about the trips to Canada.

"I went to Cancun"

Get the fuck out of here, kid.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I went to Cancun"

Get the fuck out of here, kid.

I never said you didn't merely pointed out how wrong you were about myself. Italy for myself. Also as the Notre Dame fan I think I'll be staying and you can get the fuck out. Once again I'm glad my tax dollars can pay your way through life.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Vermont has a lower unemployment rate than Ohio so I'm not sure why I wouldn't have a decent job like I do.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I alone in thinking that the Browns uniform is the ugliest in the NFL.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said you didn't merely pointed out how wrong you were about myself. Italy for myself. Also as the Notre Dame fan I think I'll be staying and you can get the fuck out. Once again I'm glad my tax dollars can pay your way through life.

Ugh.

The only thing either of us knows for sure about the other is that you're pissing and moaning, calling me an "internet bully" because I called Rudy a fag. That's pathetic, pussy shit.

Have your last word, dude guy. This has grown tiresome.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

well i HAVE been to cleveland, unfortunately. it's like gary, indiana's big brother. and even tho this is a couple years old ... i think it's salient. America's Most Miserable Cities

i could hardly believe my eyes to see someone (especially some homophobic jackass) trying to suggest cleveland is actually a nice place.

Last edited:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i HAVE been to cleveland, unfortunately. it's like gary, indiana's big brother. and even tho this is a couple years old ... i think it's salient. America's Most Miserable Cities

i could hardly believe my eyes to see someone (especially some homophobic jackass) trying to suggest cleveland is actually a nice place.

We've hit a new low here in Cleveland. We're now being chastised by a dude from Centre County, PA. . .

image.gif

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh.

The only thing either of us knows for sure about the other is that you're pissing and moaning, calling me an "internet bully" because I called Rudy a fag. That's pathetic, pussy shit.

Have your last word, dude guy. This has grown tiresome.

Actually it's your other antics that make you the whiny bitter (Cleveland fan) internet bully, you also know I'm from Vermont which you've been to many times but prefer Cleveland some how I'll call it ignorance of the familiar. You've also characterized me as an unemployed millennial, I have a union job you use to have those in Ohio. That I've never been anywhere in my life sadly not true. Once again I'm not surprised I have to explain all this too you being an Ohio State fan.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it's your other antics that make you the whiny bitter (Cleveland fan) internet bully, you also know I'm from Vermont which you've been to many times but prefer Cleveland some how I'll call it ignorance of the familiar. You've also characterized me as an unemployed millennial, I have a union job you use to have those in Ohio. That I've never been anywhere in my life sadly not true. Once again I'm not surprised I have to explain all this too you being an Ohio State fan.

A little anachronistic, but whatever. I'm gonna give it to you, because you clearly need it.

Have a good weekend!

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did the Cleveland Indians win the world series with Ricky Vauhn, Pedro Serato, Willie Mays Hayes and company? I know they beat the white sox to win the pennant thanks to Ricky throwing his eliminator fastball to strike out Jack Parkman. I wonder if they won the world series after defeating the sox?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did the Cleveland Indians win the world series with Ricky Vauhn, Pedro Serato, Willie Mays Hayes and company? I know they beat the white sox to win the pennant thanks to Ricky throwing his eliminator fastball to strike out Jack Parkman. I wonder if they won the world series after defeating the sox?

It's a mystery.

I've got a Ricky Vaughn bobblehead, which is sweet because he'll probably never be a Yankee or a Red Sox. Particularly now that he has AIDS.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game can't get here fast enough. This thread has been hi-jacked by infidels. :pound:

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game can't get here fast enough. This thread has been hi-jacked by infidels. :pound:

Use of the word "infidel" lands you on a terrorist watch list.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Ohio State have one senior DT that is in hot water for trying to pay a hooker for some action, starting DT I believe. Ohio State will probably suspend him from the first quarter of the bowl game.