• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FAST LANE

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the ROH PPV will be a lot better

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really complain about the PPV, some solid matches but it gets an F in my book since it literally sets nothing up for WM except the main event. No complaints about Reigns winning but it was rather stupid no interference against Brock to set up his match, and now Ambrose has what for a WM match since he lost the IC title.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really complain about the PPV, some solid matches but it gets an F in my book since it literally sets nothing up for WM except the main event. No complaints about Reigns winning but it was rather stupid no interference against Brock to set up his match, and now Ambrose has what for a WM match since he lost the IC title.

I think they've set up a pretty good path for Ambrose vs Lesnar for WM. Maybe even put it in a HIAC. I get Reigns vs HHH was going to happen because its logical given what they've been doing but I'd rather see that Lesnar/Ambrose match.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they've set up a pretty good path for Ambrose vs Lesnar for WM. Maybe even put it in a HIAC. I get Reigns vs HHH was going to happen because its logical given what they've been doing but I'd rather see that Lesnar/Ambrose match.

How is that an appealing matchup. Everytime they have been alone Brock has destroyed him. Not sure a HIAC would really do much for me. I just don't see it i guess. Think they missed the boat with not putting Bray against Brock. That's how the RR looked like and I still think Bray could've came out and interfered with Brock after Brock beat down Ambrose setting up a feud with Reigns Ambrose after Reigns wins the title.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is that an appealing matchup. Everytime they have been alone Brock has destroyed him. Not sure a HIAC would really do much for me. I just don't see it i guess. Think they missed the boat with not putting Bray against Brock. That's how the RR looked like and I still think Bray could've came out and interfered with Brock after Brock beat down Ambrose setting up a feud with Reigns Ambrose after Reigns wins the title.

It works because Ambrose is a fun character and he'll do damn near anything to beat him. The crowd has been eating it up too. They've gotten the largest response over the last month to the point where Reigns was essentially a background character despite it being a 3 way match

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was a good match. My only complaint was Ambrose laying in a bunch of chair shots to Reigns at the end of it. No selling chair shots? Not the best ending to a match

Reigns isn't a personal favorite but I have no issue with him main eventing WM. He's earned it this year

he is wearing body armor, and ambrose was hitting his vest. what happened to getting hit in the head with a chair anyway?

Ryback was impressive with those 6 slams, so I could understand why he did not have Harper in the right position or adjust the move. But Ryback is what we thought he is.

I need to expect that Roman is going to go thru the same shit he did last year, end up having to re earn his match at wrestlemania like he did after winning the rumble and that will be too much.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I didn't waste my time watching this PPV.

Did WWE assign their worst writer/booker to the mainevent???

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that was predictable even down to how the PPV main event ended. Ambrose getting pinned. Shocker.

The only surprise was a terrible one in the Wyatts becoming more irrelevant than ever by losing to a bunch of dudes thrown together with no backstory.

Lesnar v HHH would have been epic. They went with the matchup nobody wanted. Maybe fan anger can insert Lesnar into the match and salvage it. Worked with DB and resulted in one of the most epic WM moments ever.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It works because Ambrose is a fun character and he'll do damn near anything to beat him. The crowd has been eating it up too. They've gotten the largest response over the last month to the point where Reigns was essentially a background character despite it being a 3 way match

I get what your saying, I just think that isn't a compelling WM match. Preferably I would've like to see Bray interfere with Brock for a matchup then had HHH interfere giving Reigns the victory then have a triple threat match for Mania with Ambrose/Reigns and HHH.

Just odd having essentially the two top faces match up at Mania with nothing on the line if Lesnar and Ambrose have a Mania match.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone on twitter said it best. The most compelling storyline is Vince McMahon refusing to buy into what the fans want and the fans resentment toward what Vince is pushing.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone on twitter said it best. The most compelling storyline is Vince McMahon refusing to buy into what the fans want and the fans resentment toward what Vince is pushing.

That story has been going on for at least 10 years now and unless Vince steps down or (dies) it ain't gonna change. Over the last 2 or 3 years the fan resentment has built to an all high and still Vince doesn't listen.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That story has been going on for at least 10 years now and unless Vince steps down or (dies) it ain't gonna change. Over the last 2 or 3 years the fan resentment has built to an all high and still Vince doesn't listen.

It really seems like the fan resentment they had to the product that led to the Monday Night Wars but there's no legitimate competition that can hurt their pocket book enough for change.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really seems like the fan resentment they had to the product that led to the Monday Night Wars but there's no legitimate competition that can hurt their pocket book enough for change.

True! As long as Vince is raking in the cash, why should he change???

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ambrose vs Lesnar is definitely on for WM. Lesnar "attacked" Ambrose in the parking lot before Raw tonight.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only reason to tune into RAW is to chuckle at the loud boo's for Reigns.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man do you guys really not get it. Don't get it at all.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man do you guys really not get it. Don't get it at all.

How so? It seems fans know more than the creative does, it seems they learned nothing from the Monday Nights wars.