• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was basically everyone. . Like i said, same rain i really don't look differently at Bonds, Big Mac, Sosa..etc.., there were two types, those that admit it, and those that didn't. .none that simply didn't do it.

Besides, with the alien material receiver gloves are made with today, they're stickier than stick um when they touch leather, so what's the difference?

I agree with you about the football aspect; it was common knowledge, even to at least some casual fans.

Don't agree about the baseball aspect; not only didn't they admit it, they lied to a degree that it was an insult to fans. And some, like that scumbag Braun, outright ruined innocent people in perpetuating those lies. Big difference.

Also a big difference between football and baseball. Baseball pretends to take the higher ground, while football says "Fuck you. You don't like it, beat me".

In that respect: as much as I love baseball, I prefer football's attitude.

Last edited:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude had that shit on his arms, pants, socks and of course hands!

I hated the Raiders back then, but goddam if they weren't the coolest team in the league by far. :nod::nod::nod:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did, but never the less that dude had great hands. Loved him.

And imo, Jerry Rice should be loved the same.

Not to mention....

480278cb2fd680c80f7697e415f15236e59eea9130e6359b74f02551efd6a029.jpg
:pound::pound::pound:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you about the football aspect; it was common knowledge, even to at least some casual fans.

Don't agree about the baseball aspect; not only didn't they admit it, they lied to a degree that it was an insult to fans. And some, like that scumbag Braun, outright ruined innocent people in perpetuating those lies. Big difference.

Also a big difference between football and baseball. Baseball pretends to take the higher ground, while football says "Fuck you. You don't like it, beat me".

In that respect: as much as I love baseball, I prefer football's attitude.
Well Perhaps i misspoke. .. those who admitted it, (basically only Andy Petite and Jose ) those who didn't, and those who got caught and we knew did it but still denied it

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Perhaps i misspoke. .. those who admitted it, (basically only Andy Petite and Jose ) those who didn't, and those who got caught and we knew did it but still denied it

Gimme Ken Stabler and Steady Freddie in their prime on my fantasy team anytime. :)

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they all used 'Stick-um' back in those days, no?

I remember reading a story about Belitnikoff back in the Raiders' heyday where Stabler threw a pass behind him and it stuck to the back of his helmet. :pound::pound::pound:

It wasn't against the rules when Belitnikoff was using it. It was banned the year before Rice entered the league.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't against the rules when Belitnikoff was using it. It was banned the year before Rice entered the league.

Point taken, sir! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part I:

NFL suspended Vikings WR Michael Floyd four games for violating the league's substance abuse policy.

Floyd was arrested for DUI in December and tested positive for alcohol during his house arrest, violating the terms of his sentence. He claimed the positive test was triggered by Kombucha tea, an excuse met with plenty of skepticism. Floyd was awful last year, hauling in just 33-of-71 targets over 13 games for New England and Arizona. Already on thin ice with his new team, Floyd's four-game ban gives the Vikings a ready-made excuse to move on from the troubled 27-year-old.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part Deux:

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer has informed Michael Floyd he will be released if the team determines he was lying about his Kombucha tea defense in his drinking case.

Sentenced to house arrest in his DUI case, Floyd promptly failed three "self-administered Breathalyzer tests" last month. He insisted the failure was the result of consuming too much Kombucha tea. It's a dubious defense, to put it mildly, but the matter has already been settled in the courts. Unless he fails another test, Floyd is probably home free with Zimmer and the Vikings.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna try this Kumbaya tea, it sounds pretty good! ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That really is my bad on that one; I either totally forgot or never paid attention when that happened; kinda like when they forbade defensive backs from touching wide receivers, no?

Well, no...that one I have noticed. ;)

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not off to a good start. ....
The Austin American-Statesman reports Texans third-round RB D'Onta Foreman was arrested for marijuana possession and unlawful carrying of a weapon in Austin early Sunday morning.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not off to a good start. ....
The Austin American-Statesman reports Texans third-round RB D'Onta Foreman was arrested for marijuana possession and unlawful carrying of a weapon in Austin early Sunday morning.
Well shit. .. and he was my favorite of the bunch behind the big 4 names, god damned weed, when will they ever learn to just not smoke, seriously? How freakin hard can it be?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit. .. and he was my favorite of the bunch behind the big 4 names, god damned weed, when will they ever learn to just not smoke, seriously? How freakin hard can it be?
Also he's a big dude, does he really find it necessary to carry a gun? Apparently he was the only one with a gun of the group he was with.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh foreman u were sliding down draft boards now this, i see a bust

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The attorney for D'Onta Foreman released a statement regarding Foreman's arrest on Sunday afternoon disputing charges of an unlawful firearm and stating Foreman did not possess marijuana.

The attorney, Chip Lewis, claims Foreman broke no laws. "This legal handgun was recently purchased by D'Onta and registered in his name," Lewis' statement reads. "The handgun was properly secured inside his vehicle as required by Texas law. A passenger in D'Onta's vehicle was in possession of marijuana. D'Onta did not use or possess the marijuana." Lewis also said Foreman will take a urine test to prove that he wasn't smoking weed

Have a feeling this'll get more interesting before long