• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The attorney for D'Onta Foreman released a statement regarding Foreman's arrest on Sunday afternoon disputing charges of an unlawful firearm and stating Foreman did not possess marijuana.

The attorney, Chip Lewis, claims Foreman broke no laws. "This legal handgun was recently purchased by D'Onta and registered in his name," Lewis' statement reads. "The handgun was properly secured inside his vehicle as required by Texas law. A passenger in D'Onta's vehicle was in possession of marijuana. D'Onta did not use or possess the marijuana." Lewis also said Foreman will take a urine test to prove that he wasn't smoking weed

Have a feeling this'll get more interesting before long

I think this Chip guy is the same one who handled my divorce.

Be afraid, D'Onta owners, be very afraid.

Serves me right for hiring a freakin' lawyer named Chip! :pound::pound::pound:

Disclaimer: Just kidding about the above; I did not hire a lawyer named Chip. His name was Dale. ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And btw, it is so easy to obtain legal possession of a handgun in Texas, my liberal friends up north's collectives noses would start bleeding if they knew.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still thnk they find a way to limit lamars touches, maybe a vet, if foremans out for a bit,

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well well well looks like the crap is about to hit the fan with Elliott. And don't say I didn't tell you so.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well well well looks like the crap is about to hit the fan with Elliott. And don't say I didn't tell you so.

alleged domestic violence, video confirmation of pulling down tube tops, and now potentially winner of a bar fight.

he has been an NFL player for a whole 16 months now, so I guess he's a DUI (or two) away from officially being part of the league

:pound:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alleged domestic violence, video confirmation of pulling down tube tops, and now potentially winner of a bar fight.

he has been an NFL player for a whole 16 months now, so I guess he's a DUI (or two) away from officially being part of the league

:pound:
Yup....................might be sorry I took the 3rd pick in the draft now.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id be happy with him at 7 still...
Well depending on any possible suspensions you may get yer chance..............what really sucks is I doubt I get a shot at either of the other 2 now (even though I fully expected to draft thy guy we're talking about).

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want to create a new thread but this seemed like the most appropriate place for this for this little tidbit.

Matthew Stafford has played 51 career games against teams with a .500 record or better. In those games, he has a record of 5 wins and 46 losses.

That is pretty crazy.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unsigned franchise player Le'Veon Bell said he wants to help reestablish the running back market.
"The running back market definitely took a hit, and I can't be the guy who continues to let it take a hit," Bell said. "We do everything. We block, we run, we catch the ball. Our value isn't where it needs to be. I'm taking it upon myself to open up some eyes and show the position is more valuable."
-------
Well, not saying the guy isn't a great RB, but looking at the numbers an aged DeAngelo Williams put up during his annual missed time; suggest that playing for a team with a very good receiving core, a very good QB, friendly system, and excellent coaching staff just may have something to do with his success as well. Just saying. ......

Also, if Big Ben decides to cal it quits after this season (even if Bell is still in PIT), I'd expect regression in the whole offense. ....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want to create a new thread but this seemed like the most appropriate place for this for this little tidbit.

Matthew Stafford has played 51 career games against teams with a .500 record or better. In those games, he has a record of 5 wins and 46 losses.

That is pretty crazy.
that's bad

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is pretty crazy.

Makes me feel better about Brady's 28-2 (or whatever it is, I've lost track) record against me Billsies...... wait, no, no it doesn't.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well depending on any possible suspensions you may get yer chance..............what really sucks is I doubt I get a shot at either of the other 2 now (even though I fully expected to draft thy guy we're talking about).
Interested to hear from @Bandit and @tlance since they had the 6th and 7th picks in the KOTF and elected to drop down in the draft.

The Rumor is the Elliott's suspension may be "significant." But I find that hard to believe since he's a first time offender. Unless there's plenty of dirt. Can't recall what Ray Rice got? 4 games? But then he was released, right?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well shit. .. and he was my favorite of the bunch behind the big 4 names, god damned weed, when will they ever learn to just not smoke, seriously? How freakin hard can it be?

When will the league ever learn to just let them, seriously? How freakin hard can it be?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is pretty crazy.

More importantly here, how does that affect his stats?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, not saying the guy isn't a great RB, but looking at the numbers an aged DeAngelo Williams put up during his annual missed time; suggest that playing for a team with a very good receiving core, a very good QB, friendly system, and excellent coaching staff just may have something to do with his success as well. Just saying. ......

Also, if Big Ben decides to cal it quits after this season (even if Bell is still in PIT), I'd expect regression in the whole offense. ....

You mean a fresh and talented Deangelo Williams.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interested to hear from @Bandit and @tlance since they had the 6th and 7th picks in the KOTF and elected to drop down in the draft.

The Rumor is the Elliott's suspension may be "significant." But I find that hard to believe since he's a first time offender. Unless there's plenty of dirt. Can't recall what Ray Rice got? 4 games? But then he was released, right?

Are you asking if that influenced my decision to move down in the draft? No. Are you asking if I would take him if he was still there at 11? If it's less than 4 games then yes. If it's 4 games or more, I wouldn't take him in the first, but when it wrapped back around to #14 I would if I got another quality running back with the first round pick. Otherwise having him sit for that many games would just be too much to overcome in this league where there's never any running backs to be found in the later rounds.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you asking if that influenced my decision to move down in the draft? No.
Actually, I was curious as to whether you regret moving down in the draft?

With all of this EE suspension talk, I wonder if Face or Ram would take a chance on him at pick 2 or 3?
I don't plan on taking him at 4 no matter what happens with him.