• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles VS Patriots Game Thread.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A QB mid first rarely pans out.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We better be drafting a QB in rd 1

None of the QB's in the draft is worth that.

Draft O-line. If I had the chance with one of the QB's in this draft or a stud OT, get me the OT, and a host of QB's and stuff in later rounds.

Funny thing is, Bradford returns, and the team puts in a whole lot more of effort. Sanchez would not have won this game, Foles would not have either. Is Bradford the long term answer? Does not look like it.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of the QB's in the draft is worth that.

Draft O-line. If I had the chance with one of the QB's in this draft or a stud OT, get me the OT, and a host of QB's and stuff in later rounds.

Funny thing is, Bradford returns, and the team puts in a whole lot more of effort. Sanchez would not have won this game, Foles would not have either. Is Bradford the long term answer? Does not look like it.

i'm confused. are you implying bradford is a big reason the eagles won? or are you implying that his 14-24 for 120 yards would not have been duplicated?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a horrible year to look at the Draft for QB help. Unfortunately Bradford may be the best option out there whom we can just sign and not have to trade for. I'd still look into trading for Buc's backup QB Mike Glennon at the right price. If not then we need WR help badly as well as the obvious need at OL.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck with the draft order. Let's win out and take our chances.

Davis still must go, but I doubt it. We'd better load up in free agency to fill holes, and Ed has to convince Chip to evaluate talent better. We have good scouts - Chip just has to listen to them, and stop picking up players that have injury history and are risks.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is we don't want a traditional pocket QB. IMO a guy like Kaepernick would be perfect.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm confused. are you implying bradford is a big reason the eagles won? or are you implying that his 14-24 for 120 yards would not have been duplicated?

Somewhat - he made a few crucial plays, to help the team get there, but did he win the game? No.

The defense, ST, and O-line were much more important today.

Bradford today made a number of crucial plays here and there, plays that neither Foles nor Sanchez would have made (TD to Mathews, the converson to Cooper), based on what they have shown over the past two seasons (and yes two of the throws to Ertz were bad).

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck with the draft order. Let's win out and take our chances.

Davis still must go, but I doubt it. We'd better load up in free agency to fill holes, and Ed has to convince Chip to evaluate talent better. We have good scouts - Chip just has to listen to them, and stop picking up players that have injury history and are risks.
We have no chance of even winning half our games

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is we don't want a traditional pocket QB. IMO a guy like Kaepernick would be perfect.

Who is out there?

Sad thing is, is that Bradford is probably the best QB available this off-season; and that probably includes the draft.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Eagles team is so bad up and down....The o-line Sucks, the entire receiving core sucks, the D-line is over rated, we have one good Linebacker and our secondary is mediocre at best....our GM sucks, and our coaching staff sucks.....I get it, we beat Big Bad injury riddles New England....however, this fan here is not buying into the fools gold....I would not be shocked if we get absolutely smoked next week.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a massive issue is, the play calling is just borderline fucking retarded. you have the 2 man rushes and prevent defense on one side. then on the other, you're giving it to barner instead of sproles and you're blasting in to the pile instead of just going down to kill the clock towards 30 seconds. then you come back to the defensive side, and you somehow have a rookie corner 1 on 1 on a deep ball with no safety help?
I like Barner. He does just fine!

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like any of the Qbs in this draft, especially in the 1st round. I like defense in round 1 or OL.
I love defense in rd 1....however we keep winning we will have no shot at any of those good defensive players....We need a QB bad though.....and we have no second rd pick....besides if Chip is still here he will draft this kid

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was st

Great trade for you guys, you stole our 2nd rd pick...Bradford fuckin Blows!

Yeah right. good luck drafting a QB that will beat out Bradford in camp.