• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles at Rams

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The really shitty thing is that he may never be the same player again.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The really shitty thing is that he may never be the same player again.
dont give me a BS rating, im talking football and not being a jerk. FOles has a great season. ONe great season and has been junk since, if he was good he woldnt be a back up.........

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont give me a BS rating, im talking football and not being a jerk. FOles has a great season. ONe great season and has been junk since, if he was good he woldnt be a back up.........
Don't come to the Eagles board to talk shit about their players.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should look at what Foles has done and tlhe circumstances. In 2013 he completed 64% of his passes with 27 TDs. Broke his collar bone in ‘14, only 8 games. Crazy Chip arrives in ‘15 and decimates the Eagles and he goes to STL a bad team and Foles fizzles. I’ve watched Foles for several years in Philly, and he is a solid passer able to throw deep and move the team quickly down field plus the team now is far better since he left. I think we’ll be in the SB with either QB.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should look at what Foles has done and tlhe circumstances. In 2013 he completed 64% of his passes with 27 TDs. Broke his collar bone in ‘14, only 8 games. Crazy Chip arrives in ‘15 and decimates the Eagles and he goes to STL a bad team and Foles fizzles. I’ve watched Foles for several years in Philly, and he is a solid passer able to throw deep and move the team quickly down field plus the team now is far better since he left. I think we’ll be in the SB with either QB.
in 2013 he was unreal, amazin, but horrible since, in a few situations

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had as much faith in Foles as some of you seem to have. Unfortunately I think we will see quite a drop-off from Wentz to Foles. As an Eagles lifer I obviously hope I am wrong and Foles makes me eat my words.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz spotted "walking around" after the game with a brace, but nothing else.

25152395_2211619015530336_3129316277087673523_n.jpg

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is done. You could see his leg buckle in a bad way. I saw it live but just thought it was a limp. There is a closeup of it posted a little bit ago and it was bad.

That being said, Foles is pretty solid. He isn't Wentz obviously, but this is a great team. Foles is a lot better than your typical backup and gives the team a shot.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had as much faith in Foles as some of you seem to have. Unfortunately I think we will see quite a drop-off from Wentz to Foles. As an Eagles lifer I obviously hope I am wrong and Foles makes me eat my words.

I think, for some in these situations, you just don't want to face "season over". Because it's not. So many are in a process of talking themselves into Foles right now. Since this is a really good backup that's not too much of a stretch as it would be with other backups.

Foles came in and did enough of the right things to get us to the comeback over a quality opponent. Yep...I'm working on talking myself into him now too.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz spotted "walking around" after the game with a brace, but nothing else.

25152395_2211619015530336_3129316277087673523_n.jpg

I just mentioned "talking myself" into Foles. I'm also trying to talk myself into Wentz not needing surgery. He walked off the field. Didn't get carted off.

I read something this morning about how the fear of a tear is fueled on the trainers checking the ACL area and finding it loose. This almost always means a tear and surgery on ACL.

"Almost always".....so you're telling me there's a chance? I know....talking myself into a strained ACL that maybe means 4-5 weeks and a shot at Wentz for the playoffs.

The odds are greatly against that...but what other option is there but to hope?

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have home field thru the playoffs. The hard work of getting to this position was done by the team led by Wentz. He could be gone the rest of the year but fortunately we have a competent, experienced backup in Foles who will be able to tune his skills in the final 3 games. I’m totally confident because the Eagles have a balanced offense with solid receivers and running backs. Pederson will make the needed adjustments.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams lost the battle yesterday, but won the war at least for this year. It is sad that Wentz had to get hurt. Philadelphia has a great team and had a legit shot to win it all, but probably not now. We know Nick Foles, he is no Carson Wentz. Yesterday was a heavy weight fight worthy of PPV, I appreciate how the Rams players played. It was tough to see the Rams lose but it is not all bad news, Seattle and Minnesota lost too. So our goals remain the same are still attainable, just doesn't look like we will get the bye week.

The play of the game was Havenstein getting hurt, whenhe was out that is when the strip sack on Goff happened. If he didn't get hurt, Goff doesn't fumble and we hold on for the win. It really speaks to our lack of depth on the offensive line and corner position too with Webster getting hurt.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz is done. You could see his leg buckle in a bad way. I saw it live but just thought it was a limp. There is a closeup of it posted a little bit ago and it was bad.

That being said, Foles is pretty solid. He isn't Wentz obviously, but this is a great team. Foles is a lot better than your typical backup and gives the team a shot.
We have a solid backup with Foles. He is capable to lead this team.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams lost the battle yesterday, but won the war at least for this year. It is sad that Wentz had to get hurt. Philadelphia has a great team and had a legit shot to win it all, but probably not now. We know Nick Foles, he is no Carson Wentz. Yesterday was a heavy weight fight worthy of PPV, I appreciate how the Rams players played. It was tough to see the Rams lose but it is not all bad news, Seattle and Minnesota lost too. So our goals remain the same are still attainable, just doesn't look like we will get the bye week.

The play of the game was Havenstein getting hurt, whenhe was out that is when the strip sack on Goff happened. If he didn't get hurt, Goff doesn't fumble and we hold on for the win. It really speaks to our lack of depth on the offensive line and corner position too with Webster getting hurt.
Our depth at cornerback and offensive line has been the difference so far. Now we need to show some depth at QB.