• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins’ top needs likely more available in free agency than draft

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bonus here is that FA starts first so they can attempt to fill the holes there first and go into the draft for the rest. Hopefully they're in a position where they can go BPA at least in the first round maybe take that tall stud WR or TE or if lucky one of the few DT's, G's or D backs falls to them.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One way or another I'd like to see the Fins upgrade their Dline. I'm watching the Ravens Dline. They just held the Pats to 17 yrds of rushing in the first half. If a team like the Fins could make offenses one dimensional the Fins' pass rush would be even better. Add in a quality ILB & secondary additions & the Fins would be in the playoffs. The Fins offense could use a big productive WR however if they just retain the guys they have & add another quality OG & backup OT they'd be fine. The Fins will probably add another RB for short yardage power runs.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed but I'm just playing devils advocate that the Fins won't find a DT, ILB, S or CB in the first round of the draft as they're saying that the positions are skinny. So if this is the case try to find them in FA and draft BPA first round. It wouldn't be the worst decision to find a tall sick WR or even TE. Whatever falls to them draft them.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure players' will make difference, need to get rid of the dip shits making the calls; Philbin, Coyle and Lazor.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we'll find out as I'm pretty confident that they will find a way to fill the holes. The only thing holding them back will be coaching if they fail. I think we'd all like to be wrong...

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFF, I hope so. I'm dying for the days when the fins are out of the "bad to average team" every year. It has been over 20 years since this franchise was a good team for multiple years. Teams like the Steelers, Ravens, NE, Denver, Indy, etc have been on 10+ years of being in the championship mix, why are the Fins so bad in past 10+ years? Now, I think we will have to start competing against the Bills for next few years in division, along with NE.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happens the pats were shit forever the jets have tanked and unless Rex learned something the bills will be good on D but fail on O. I think that the Fins are heading in the right direction and if the coaches don't keep up with the players they'll be replaced with hopefully the right people.