• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does anyone have the final score to the Michigan St. vs Northwestern game?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever reason Northwestern has our number. It helps that our OC would make Mike Stoops look like a defensive genius.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dantonio on the hot seat
I don't know if Dantonio is on the hot seat yet, but pretty much his entire staff is. He's surrounded himself with sub-par assistant coaches since Narduzzi left. The one trait of successful programs is successful assistants. Name me one MSU assistant coach? Follow up, name me an MSU assistant coach who could be a head coach elsewhere after the season?

I will say this, unless Dantonio makes sweeping changes after the season, he may be in some trouble. They haven't even hit the meat of their schedule yet and they have two losses. They still play PSU, UM and OSU. And they still have Purdue, Maryland and Nebraska left outside of that. There's a very realistic chance they lose 3-4 more games this year.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Sounds like something :harbs3: would do.

It isn’t a surprise which schools are the one’s who do this? The teams who usually finish with the top recruiting classes.
OSU must have a team whose sole responsibility is to text recruits, because every high school kid in Michigan they ask who they stay in contact the most with — they say OSU and that they talk to them daily.

I wish UM would do this — we’ve lost out on big recruits in our state because they said they didn’t hear from UM much at all. Dobbs is a 5 Star OL and he said he rarely heard from UM (he goes to school 10 minutes from Ann Arbor). Justin Rogers and one, if not, the top OL in the class of 2020 and also a 5 star. He put out a top 15 list of schools and UM wasn’t even on it — he said they hadn’t really reached out to him like other schools.

So I’m thinking Harbaugh doesn’t fall in this category.

Kids today need the instant gratification and social media comments etc. — so it doesn’t surprise me many teams do this.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Maryland beat the best team in the big12

dodgeball-bernice.gif