• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Divisional Round Poll

What Will Happen This Weekend? (Select 4 Options on Different Games)

• Texans Win by Any Margin on the Road

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Self-Explanatory Results Poll. Closes 5 minutes after Seahawks-Falcons Game starts. (Couldn't get poll done in time for kickoff, didn't want to wait until next hour.) Select 4 options on different games (!). You can change your answers up until then, so if another QB goes down in the first 5, you can change.

There were a maximum of 15 options, so I could not put "Texans 9+ Over Packers" as an option. If that's your guess, leave the poll blank for that game and post here.

In regards to technicalities:

IF you think the Steelers will be up by 7 points with no time left on the clock and should kick a PAT but they get a two point conversion to make it a than a 9 point win (two score game), then vote 9 OR More.

If you think Houston will score a garbage time TD on the last play of the game plus two point conversion to turn a 16 point loss into an 8 point game, vote Patriots Close Win.

I picked the two teams in the example above not as a slight to either team, just trying to illustrate the examples.

@MISKO won the first round on his guesses, getting three of four correctly: Wildcard Round Poll

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Self-Explanatory Results Poll. Closes 5 minutes after Seahawks-Falcons Game starts. (Couldn't get poll done in time for kickoff, didn't want to wait until next hour.) Select 4 options on different games (!). You can change your answers up until then, so if another QB goes down in the first 5, you can change.

There were a maximum of 15 options, so I could not put "Texans 9+ Over Packers" as an option. If that's your guess, leave the poll blank for that game and post here.

In regards to technicalities:

IF you think the Steelers will be up by 7 points with no time left on the clock and should kick a PAT but they get a two point conversion to make it a than a 9 point win (two score game), then vote 9 OR More.

If you think Houston will score a garbage time TD on the last play of the game plus two point conversion to turn a 16 point loss into an 8 point game, vote Patriots Close Win.

I picked the two teams in the example above not as a slight to either team, just trying to illustrate the examples.

@MISKO won the first round on his guesses, getting three of four correctly: Wildcard Round Poll
wooot wooot lol

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might change my answers several times this week.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per ESPN Stats & Information: The Patriots have won 5 consecutive games against the Texans including the playoffs and have outscored them by a 171-79 margin. In the last 2 games, the Patriots have outscored the Texans 54-6.

So, garbage time score (TD + 2pt Conversion) by Houston to turn a 16 point loss into an 8 point loss after Patriots play vanilla or conservative against Houston's great defense? It has to even out a bit, right? Besides, if the Patriots win by 8, they will have outscored Houston by exactly 100 points in 6 games.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone gets a bonus minute to vote, as it closes 6 minutes after kickoff time instead of 5 like I wanted (actually wanted 0). This what happens when you take time to explain a 5 minute delay on posting - the play clock expired on me. 5 yards. 1st and 15 out the gates.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 more days to vote.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its the playoffs teams play like there isnt a tomorrow..just giving them a chance
Weather should not be a factor as it will only be a warm and balmy 20° F.
:D

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lel @ Texans

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weather should not be a factor as it will only be a warm and balmy 20° F.

Plus, both teams are used to that weather. Wonder how it'll affect deep plays of the Steelers versus the short, burn the clock passes of the Chiefs, though they have more deep attempts with Hill this year.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus, both teams are used to that weather. Wonder how it'll affect deep plays of the Steelers versus the short, burn the clock passes of the Chiefs, though they have more deep attempts with Hill this year.
lol, I was referring the Texans@Pats game at 20F, but you're right. It's forecast to be around 35F in KC on Sunday, a real scorcher.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Seattle wins.

I really dunno who could be rooting for Atlanta at this point outside of Atlanta fans. That has gotta be the whiniest bitchiest crew ever. "WAH AH OMGOMGMGOG SHERMAN HELD ME EVEN THOUGH I SLAPPED HIS HELMET and SHOVED HIM! !!111 WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I kind of hope Atlanta collapses into themselves, that is the most pathetic group/fanbase of all time.

If Seattle loses, I hope GB (only got a whiny Rodgers) or Dallas beats the shit out of them.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, I was referring the Texans@Pats game at 20F, but you're right. It's forecast to be around 35F in KC on Sunday, a real scorcher.

Stupid me, I was just thinking about the Chiefs game because of the weather being bad there. So I thought the joke was about how the weather would be fine. I obviously did not follow the conversation thread.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I know @Cave_Johnson will get the Chiefs-Steelers game right if he doesn't change his votes. He'll also get none of the other games correctly.

He voted for every option in the Steelers-Chiefs game but none of the other games. I was wondering why the number of votes for each game weren't equal.

Advice for Cave Johnson - I'd pick three of the Chiefs-Steelers game options and the Patriots winning by 9 or more. I'd suggest: Close Chiefs Win, Close Steelers win, Steelers by 9 or More. That would likely give you two correct guesses.

Or better yet, select:

Chiefs Close Win
Steelers Close Win
Patriots By 9 or More Points
However you feel in the Seahawks-Falcons game, but choose close win.

That should give you a good chance at getting three right - though I do think I'd give the win to whoever guess on each game instead. And you know how important me giving you the win is. ;)

Around 25 hours to vote or change your vote.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid me, I was just thinking about the Chiefs game because of the weather being bad there. So I thought the joke was about how the weather would be fine. I obviously did not follow the conversation thread.
Nah, I wasn't to clear about my comment. It's sort of an ongoing joke in here that if it is not freezing subzero type cold it's a warm and balmy day, lol.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I know @Cave_Johnson will get the Chiefs-Steelers game right if he doesn't change his votes. He'll also get none of the other games correctly.

He voted for every option in the Steelers-Chiefs game but none of the other games. I was wondering why the number of votes for each game weren't equal.

Advice for Cave Johnson - I'd pick three of the Chiefs-Steelers game options and the Patriots winning by 9 or more. I'd suggest: Close Chiefs Win, Close Steelers win, Steelers by 9 or More. That would likely give you two correct guesses.

Or better yet, select:

Chiefs Close Win
Steelers Close Win
Patriots By 9 or More Points
However you feel in the Seahawks-Falcons game, but choose close win.

That should give you a good chance at getting three right - though I do think I'd give the win to whoever guess on each game instead. And you know how important me giving you the win is. ;)

Around 25 hours to vote or change your vote.
I like to live dangerously.