• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Divisional Round Poll

What Will Happen This Weekend? (Select 4 Options on Different Games)

• Texans Win by Any Margin on the Road

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope Seattle wins.

I really dunno who could be rooting for Atlanta at this point outside of Atlanta fans. That has gotta be the whiniest bitchiest crew ever. "WAH AH OMGOMGMGOG SHERMAN HELD ME EVEN THOUGH I SLAPPED HIS HELMET and SHOVED HIM! !!111 WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I kind of hope Atlanta collapses into themselves, that is the most pathetic group/fanbase of all time.

If Seattle loses, I hope GB (only got a whiny Rodgers) or Dallas beats the shit out of them.

Atlanta is the whiniest fans? You seahawk fans bitched and cried for almost a decade after the Superbowl loss to the Steelers.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta is the whiniest fans? You seahawk fans bitched and cried for almost a decade after the Superbowl loss to the Steelers.

I wasn't but I will say at least it was the SUPER BOWL... the biggest and ONLY remaining game of the year. Falcon's fans were bitching on an early regular season game when the missed call was the RESULT of ANOTHER missed call AGAINST the Falcons.

The Seahawks had an 'illegal tackle' called on a QB...

Little bit of a different story...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I picked the majority choice on every one. Not sure it means anything, but maybe a consensus of what the avg person is thinking.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't but I will say at least it was the SUPER BOWL... the biggest and ONLY remaining game of the year. Falcon's fans were bitching on an early regular season game when the missed call was the RESULT of ANOTHER missed call AGAINST the Falcons.

The Seahawks had an 'illegal tackle' called on a QB...

Little bit of a different story...
Shoot Falcons fans have nothing on the two Packers fans who complain about calls in Seahawks games even when the Packers are not involved at all. In fact you may be confused about which team said complainer roots for. Try to keep up Shark!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Around 2 hours and 20 minutes to vote or change your picks.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoot Falcons fans have nothing on the two Packers fans who complain about calls in Seahawks games even when the Packers are not involved at all. In fact you may be confused about which team said complainer roots for. Try to keep up Shark!

Funny you say that Harold but I noticed that last week, one of the 2 whined like a little bitch constantly about the calls. It just showed to me that they fear the Hawks and don't want to play them should they both advance. Maybe that playoff game from a few years ago is fresh on their minds, Seattle spotting them a 16-0 half-time lead

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are out of touch if you think it was only Seahawk fans bitching about the flags in our SB. Virtually everyone that wasn't a Pitt fan called BS.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Results of poll:

Kansas City Chiefs (24) over Pittsburgh Steelers (20)
Dallas Cowboys (23) over Green Bay Packers (19)
Atlanta Falcons (25) over Seattle Seahawks (16)
New England Patriots (41) over HoustonTexans (0)

Cave Johnson voted for each option in the Chiefs game. Someone only voted in the Green Bay game.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3