• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Difference makers in the win...

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hit the Lions hard after the lost to Arizona and listed players at fault. So in fairness the players that carried Detroit.....

1. Reggie Bush - Anyone else have visions of Jahvid Best on monday night against Chicago? Slashed his way through that defense.

2. Suh - The Bears had no answer for D-Line in general and Suh in particular! The strip for Fairley's TD was nice. That was vintage Suh.

3. Tulloch - Man was all over the field today. Forte had a good day but when you could not count on running up the middle it made life tough for the Bears offense.

4. Delmas - Two INTs and he had a good game in pass support.

5. Reiff - Peppers made a few plays but the guy continues to hold his own against guys like Pepper and Allen.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy would make my list as well, and believe it or not.......so would Pettigrew.

I can't believe I just made that statement. :L

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy would make my list as well, and believe it or not.......so would Pettigrew.

Lol. But you're right. Gotta give the guy credit when he steps up.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delmas, The DLineman, BP, Levy, Tully. And honorable to Akers. Reggie can't be fumbling. Neither can Staff(twice) or Bell.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed all around.

Shout out to Glover Quin for his pick, Ashlee Palmer for getting a huge hit on Forte in limited snaps, and definitely Kris Durham for his 3 receptions and 2 onside kick recoveries...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer also DIDN'T pick up a block in the back on Spurlocks nice return. It took a lot of effort to stay out of the penalty, but he managed to get in the way and stay clean. He clearly was using his brain and I appreciated it. ButtDance worthy effort outta Ashley.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer also DIDN'T pick up a block in the back on Spurlocks nice return. It took a lot of effort to stay out of the penalty, but he managed to get in the way and stay clean. He clearly was using his brain and I appreciated it. ButtDance worthy effort outta Ashley.

Haha his name is still Ashley

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving a shout out to Schwartz and Linehan for staying agressive. Got worried for a sec.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was not as close as that score. The prevent with 10 minutes left almost guaranteed two Bear TDs.

The overall clean game without penalties really deserves to be highlighted. And truth be told the Bears should have been dinged for helmet to helmet on CJ during the opening drive and spearing on Bostic when Durham recovered the onside kick.

Funny how other teams are not scrutinized like Detroit. Hypocritical fucks at the league office!

Pettigrew had a solid game. Maybe it was so noticeable because of the last few he has had issues holding onto the ball?

Bell needs a timeout for that fumble late in the game!!!! If the score was closer that could have been a difference maker.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the above. Our secondary as a whole played great yesterday. Jeffery made some great catches but they were well contested for the most part.

Other than a big run by Forte our LB's looked great as well.

D line dominated.

O line was very good once again. Those guys deserve some props. Lots of questions coming into the year and they really stepped it up so far. They haven't been great but I think they are performing above most expectations.

RB's looked great once again.

QB I have not been impressed with. Staff yesterday was terrible. The rest of the team kept us in that. You can tell he is rattled by the Bears D.

WR's disappointed as well. I was not impressed with our passing attack at all.

One good punt return aside, our special teams is a joke. That is our biggest weakness right now. To me it is a coaching issue. I don't understand why we are kicking returnable balls. We got away with it once again yesterday but at some point that will come back to bite us.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt, Pettigrew played a nice game yesterday. :clap:

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again I was disgusted by our coaching. I cannot stand our coaching staff.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Catching those interceptions instead of dropping them was a new wrinkle.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Reggie Bush -- he looks like unreal and A LOT better than I could have ever imagined in our offense.

2. Ndamkung Suh -- this may be the best he has played since joining the Lions, including his All-Pro season. He finally got on the stat sheet with 2 sacks, but he has been a terror all year long.

3. Stephen Tulloch -- he played like a man possessed yesterday. 14 tackles and a sack leading the defense.

4. Louis Delmas and Glover Quin -- I will just put them up as a duo. Outside of one deep ball that Quin missed by an eyelash of batting away -- These two have set the tone for the defense.

5. You have to put Larry Warford on the top 5 -- the majority of the yards picked up by Reggie Bush were run directly behind him.

Honorable Mention (in no particular order) -- Riley Reiff, DeAndre Levy, Nick Fairley

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5. You have to put Larry Warford on the top 5 -- the majority of the yards picked up by Reggie Bush were run directly behind him.

Warford has been amazing, especially for a rook.

Honorable Mention (in no particular order) -- Riley Reiff, DeAndre Levy, Nick Fairley

Reiff has been pretty good so far, upgrade over Backus for sure. I am a little surprised Fairley has not dominated more with Suh drawing all the attention.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reggieomg_medium.gif

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The overall clean game without penalties really deserves to be highlighted. And truth be told the Bears should have been dinged for helmet to helmet on CJ during the opening drive and spearing on Bostic when Durham recovered the onside kick.

Funny how other teams are not scrutinized like Detroit. Hypocritical fucks at the league office!

Fines do not come out until Wednesday I thought??? Maybe I am wrong? Bostic should definitely get a fine. He also got nailed with fine in preseason.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Bush
2. Suh
3. Delmas
4. Reiff
5. Pettigrew