• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did the lime green uniforms jinx the Rams?

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broke a 3-game losing streak against the Rams while playing in the lime greens. Are they a must-wear the next time we play the Rams?

Url.jpg

CsRKHoMWYAAgJcx.jpg:medium

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are a must burn, never to be seen or heard from again.

thursdays should be throwbacks, period. a few teams actually used it for that anyways at least for their helmets.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they are a must burn, never to be seen or heard from again.

thursdays should be throwbacks, period. a few teams actually used it for that anyways at least for their helmets.
And the Thursday games should be throw-aways. Thrown away as in scrapping the dumbass idea entirely. Worked out in the 'Hawks favor this time as they will get 10 days off, followed by two fairly easy games to close out the regular season, and then get a first round bye (hopefully). But generally speaking, the Thursday games need to be scrapped.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No i agree, thursday footbll sucks.

Still teams should be allowed throwbacks once a year

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't get why people seem to care so much about what uniform a team wears.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the jerseys looked ok on fans here and there walking to the game, but when they were all together on the field with the green pants it was just a bit too much. Hopefully these things and Thursday night games both disappear.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the jerseys looked ok on fans here and there walking to the game, but when they were all together on the field with the green pants it was just a bit too much. Hopefully these things and Thursday night games both disappear.

Yep, go with dark blue pants, probably would look pretty good.

As for Thursday games, not going to happen. It's a revenue stream.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wear them every week we can from now on. Worst case they have no effect, best case they cause a distraction for the other team.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to see those jerseys with the blue pants.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, go with dark blue pants, probably would look pretty good.

As for Thursday games, not going to happen. It's a revenue stream.
I understand the revenue piece, but I've also heard rumors that the NFL is considering ditching the Thursday stuff. The level of play seems to be a lot lower on 3 days rest, more and more players are complaining about those games, and ratings are down. I don't know if any 1 single factor will shut it down, but you put them all together and I think it's enough to at least have the discussion. If there's a way to objectively bring player safety into the argument, that's even more compelling.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the revenue piece, but I've also heard rumors that the NFL is considering ditching the Thursday stuff. The level of play seems to be a lot lower on 3 days rest, more and more players are complaining about those games, and ratings are down. I don't know if any 1 single factor will shut it down, but you put them all together and I think it's enough to at least have the discussion. If there's a way to objectively bring player safety into the argument, that's even more compelling.

As a cold-hearted realist, I too believe that getting rid of the Thursday games COULD be put on the table by the owners. But the players will have to put something on the table too. They'd have to essentially offset some of that lost revenue.

So not saying it couldn't happen, but how many guys are going to want to see a black and white downward change in their game cheque, in order to miss a once every couple of seasons Thursday night game?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a cold-hearted realist, I too believe that getting rid of the Thursday games COULD be put on the table by the owners. But the players will have to put something on the table too. They'd have to essentially offset some of that lost revenue.

So not saying it couldn't happen, but how many guys are going to want to see a black and white downward change in their game cheque, in order to miss a once every couple of seasons Thursday night game?
Yep, I think you're probably right. We'll see if the players are willing to put their money where their mouth is...or whether they're just saber rattling. In the same category of being a realist, you gotta think some of that revenue would be recouped at the expense of the fans too.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the same category of being a realist, you gotta think some of that revenue would be recouped at the expense of the fans too.

Absolutely.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Seahwawks unis look way better when they wear their grey pants, with either the blue or white jersey, or the all-greys. The all-blue is too much blue, IMO.