• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did anyone actually see Gronk's non-TD hit the ground?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The butt-hurt is real.....can't handle losing with class.
To be fair NE fans haven't had much practice at it over the past 15 years. Can you send us some cliff notes?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ony angle I saw that showed him drop it didn't seem to show it actually hit the ground. It looked like he dropped it onto his other arm then cradled it in.

That play could have changed the tone of the game but clearly wasn't the only thing that went wrong.
Enough of the bullshit on this thread.

I created it. It's "my thread". The intent was never to complain about a call or loss or make excuses. It was simply to discuss what I saw vs what others saw. I stand behind what I saw on a low definition telecast and do not dispute what others saw. I elaborated through what I saw and simply wanted to discuss that with others.

Yeah, I don't like a reply like "it hit the ground" because that's not a discussion and does nothing to clarify what I saw. If someone had replied "yeah he dropped it into his right hand but "I" saw the ball touching the ground at that point", that's a good reply. The bullshit of "accept it" when my first post clearly demonstrates I had already accepted it is just useless.

This is a discussion forum. Why do I need to edit what degree I want to discuss?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is amendole out for the season?

Who's amendole or what is an amendole??

The Patriots have a Wide Receiver named Danny AmendolA.........

There's pine and there's apple.................then there's pineapple.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one time I root for the Patriots every 3rd year and they can't win. SMH

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's amendole or what is an amendole??

The Patriots have a Wide Receiver named Danny AmendolA.........

There's pine and there's apple.................then there's pineapple.

why are you getting worked up by 1 letter? my questioned was answered without a problem.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really post five for us all. Go ahead.
You do post like a dick at times... Just own it. I personally don't have an issue with that. Now that doesn't make you an internet tough guy. Just moody like the rest of us.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough of the bullshit on this thread.

I created it. It's "my thread". The intent was never to complain about a call or loss or make excuses. It was simply to discuss what I saw vs what others saw. I stand behind what I saw on a low definition telecast and do not dispute what others saw. I elaborated through what I saw and simply wanted to discuss that with others.

Yeah, I don't like a reply like "it hit the ground" because that's not a discussion and does nothing to clarify what I saw. If someone had replied "yeah he dropped it into his right hand but "I" saw the ball touching the ground at that point", that's a good reply. The bullshit of "accept it" when my first post clearly demonstrates I had already accepted it is just useless.

This is a discussion forum. Why do I need to edit what degree I want to discuss?
Well, while we are discussing things... from the outside, this thread being started seemed to be a whiny Patriots fan, who is whining about a call that the refs made, which to me and everyone else in the bar that I watched it at, looked like a very easy call to make.

The fact that you are getting so worked up about people calling you out on being a whiny Patriots fan doesn't help your cause. And it may be "your" thread, but it is a public forum, which allows everyone to chime in with their own opinions, which is pretty much what the internet is all about. That, and sharing pron.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post five what? instances of you being a dick? how bout the private message i received from a pats fan stating u really r a dick:lol:

Yeah post five of my posts where you claim I was being a dick, and as for a PM if true and he is too cowardly to PM me I have no respect for a "MAN" that won't confront his issue.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah post five of my posts where you claim I was being a dick, and as for a PM if true and he is too cowardly to PM me I have no respect for a "MAN" that won't confront his issue.
u think i'm
gonna go search your posts? lmao i have no respect for a dick that trolls his ass off in a message board . then tries to act all high and mighty

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First glance (game speed) I thought no way in hell it hit the ground.. Then saw replay and said, damnit... it hit ground...

What turned the game (well certainly didn't help) was going for it the first time on 4th and 1 and getting stoned and then having KC come march right down the field for a TD

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First glance (game speed) I thought no way in hell it hit the ground.. Then saw replay and said, damnit... it hit ground...

What turned the game (well certainly didn't help) was going for it the first time on 4th and 1 and getting stoned and then having KC come march right down the field for a TD
no it didnt just as @YankeeRebel

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, while we are discussing things... from the outside, this thread being started seemed to be a whiny Patriots fan, who is whining about a call that the refs made, which to me and everyone else in the bar that I watched it at, looked like a very easy call to make.

The fact that you are getting so worked up about people calling you out on being a whiny Patriots fan doesn't help your cause. And it may be "your" thread, but it is a public forum, which allows everyone to chime in with their own opinions, which is pretty much what the internet is all about. That, and sharing pron.
You are a fucking idiot if you think I have a cause. The point of what is and is not irrefutable evidence is very well known to be subjective based on a bias. So yes my rose colored glasses caused me to possibly see what I wanted to see. knowing such, I reached out to others for their opinions, to which consensus saw it differently. Case closed.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a fucking idiot if you think I have a cause. The point of what is and is not irrefutable evidence is very well known to be subjective based on a bias. So yes my rose colored glasses caused me to possibly see what I wanted to see. knowing such, I reached out to others for their opinions, to which consensus saw it differently. Case closed.
no now, sticks and stone may broke his bones, but names will never hurt him

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no now, sticks and stone may broke his bones, but names will never hurt him
I was gonna go with "I am rubber and you are glue", but I guess this works...