• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did anyone actually see Gronk's non-TD hit the ground?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do post like a dick at times... Just own it. I personally don't have an issue with that. Now that doesn't make you an internet tough guy. Just moody like the rest of us.
there uu go your own fan base says t

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I had my trusty .30 Cal. I'd kill this thread..................

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do post like a dick at times... Just own it. I personally don't have an issue with that. Now that doesn't make you an internet tough guy. Just moody like the rest of us.
I won't own it because it's not the case. There are too many Pats fans, that are incredibly sensitive and take offense anytime anyone disagrees with their perspective. I have noted this again and again on this board, the old ESPN board and another board I was part of that a lot of Pats fans cannot logically deal with anyone disagreeing with them and thus any person especially a fellow Pats fan is labeled a Troll, or Trouble maker, or in this case DICK. It's not being a dick, it's expressing my feelings in a direct manner, no one is here to sugar coat their words as not to offend perhaps it's not me being a dick but others being way to soft.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
u think i'm
gonna go search your posts? lmao i have no respect for a dick that trolls his ass off in a message board . then tries to act all high and mighty
Okay I guess we can be done with this. You make a claim you cannot back and I'm the troll / dick. Look up the meanings.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I guess we can be done with this. You make a claim you cannot back and I'm the troll / dick. Look up the meanings.
post #82 in this thread, where you tell a man with ALS to go away already

yep from the i may be leaving SportsHoopla
soon thread

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't own it because it's not the case. There are too many Pats fans, that are incredibly sensitive and take offense anytime anyone disagrees with their perspective. I have noted this again and again on this board, the old ESPN board and another board I was part of that a lot of Pats fans cannot logically deal with anyone disagreeing with them and thus any person especially a fellow Pats fan is labeled a Troll, or Trouble maker, or in this case DICK. It's not being a dick, it's expressing my feelings in a direct manner, no one is here to sugar coat their words as not to offend perhaps it's not me being a dick but others being way to soft.
Dude, call it what you like and own it. I don't have issue with it whether we refer to it as being direct or being a dick.

You be You and tough shit for everyone else.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, call it what you like and own it. I don't have issue with it whether we refer to it as being direct or being a dick.

You be You and tough shit for everyone else.
Again there is nothing to own, it appears to me you want sugar coated responses I am unsure why a direct approach bothers you so much? You claim you don't have issues with it, yet you point it out and reiterate it in multiple posts, yet provide nothing meaningful to substantiate it. seems like a problem to me.

As for the You be You and tough shit for for everyone else.. Not even sure where you are going with this, but I am who I am and if you feel that should change for anybody else you are sadly mistaken, and this only exemplifies my point.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post #82 in this thread, where you tell a man with ALS to go away already

yep from the i may be leaving SportsHoopla
soon thread

Yeah this is not being a dick at all. I really doubt the legitimacy of this post, makes no sense why anyone would take something so personal and tragic and share it with people he doesn't even know. And two years later this is still a conversation? That makes no sense at all to me. None!

But hey at least you are trying to make a point now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this is not being a dick at all. I really doubt the legitimacy of this post, makes no sense why anyone would take something so personal and tragic and share it with people he doesn't even know. And two years later this is still a conversation? That makes no sense at all to me. None!

But hey at least you are trying to make a point now.
dude get some medical
knowledge before posting bullshit ALS is progressive neurological disease. either way it's totallycoool to tell ppl to die , assfuck

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude get some medical
knowledge before posting bullshit ALS is progressive neurological disease. either way it's totallycoool to tell ppl to die , assfuck
Nowhere did I tell him to die!!! Care to reachhhhh a little more.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could rename this thread to "Let's discuss nothing - then puke all over each other".

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I could rename this thread to "Let's discuss nothing - then puke all over each other".
You know what, you're right and as long as I keep replying it won't go away. I will stop, and I apologize for dragging this out much longer thane it should have been.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, you're right and as long as I keep replying it won't go away. I will stop, and I apologize for dragging this out much longer thane it should have been.
All is good ;) When trolled we all get into the trolling spirit.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the hell has happened to this thread?!?!?!