• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did anyone actually see Gronk's non-TD hit the ground?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the Patriots show up!
I suspect BB and TB12 went off on the team this week, I expect a better showing. My concern is I was not happy with the Dorsett pick up when it occured but I have to put my faith in him that he can get the job done. If Gronk and Allen can show up and some kind of darn pass rush we should be okay.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suspect BB and TB12 went off on the team this week, I expect a better showing. My concern is I was not happy with the Dorsett pick up when it occured but I have to put my faith in him that he can get the job done. If Gronk and Allen can show up and some kind of darn pass rush we should be okay.
I wasn't impressed with Allen at all. He looked slow and disconnected.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't impressed with Allen at all. He looked slow and disconnected.
I agree which throws me a bit he seems to have all the tools, unless his football IQ is 4 and he just hasn't picked it all up yet? Which rookie did we keep?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm sure they both did however that doesn't mean much.. They still have to show up against the Saints

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a little of the NO/MINN game last night. The NO secondary is worse than a high school freshman team. If Hogan, Cooks and Gronk can play to 50-60% of their ability, the Patriots should walk away with this game.

Brady has to be Brady and not a reasonable facsimile.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah post five of my posts where you claim I was being a dick, and as for a PM if true and he is too cowardly to PM me I have no respect for a "MAN" that won't confront his issue.

I said it. You are a dick. I was trying not to get this stirred up. I don't care if you are a dick. We can still post. I said before - agreement is not necessary.

I did not see the need for confrontation. I try to keep Patriots fans from attacking each other. I'm sure someone will vouch for that. Do you want me to tell you every time you are being a dick?????

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this is not being a dick at all. I really doubt the legitimacy of this post, makes no sense why anyone would take something so personal and tragic and share it with people he doesn't even know. And two years later this is still a conversation? That makes no sense at all to me. None!

But hey at least you are trying to make a point now.

Many of us have made friends here. If I find out I'm going to die, I'll post it to notify my friends.
If you tell me to drop dead, I really will not care.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK.....Southie and Rebel.....................let's just drop it. No more you said, I said. Just agree to disagree and move on. Give the rest of us a break.

Thanks

Ken

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get BB going off on the team but not Brady. Brady played like shit. He overthrew a lot of guys.

Brady looked like Brady against the shitty Saints.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get BB going off on the team but not Brady. Brady played like shit. He overthrew a lot of guys.

Brady looked like Brady against the shitty Saints.
No I suspect TB went off too, because the whole team looked like shit. He likely called himself out in that discussion but I suspect he had a few choice words.