• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Detroit Lions @ Green Bay Packers

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasnt just wagner, kam chancellor was playing injured and it was painfully obvious. he shouldnt have even been out there.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasnt just wagner, kam chancellor was playing injured and it was painfully obvious. he shouldnt have even been out there.

Kam was a shadow of his former self in that game... he was hobbled...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting Bobby back was huge for you guys Boogie. Be hard to beat them at home now. Dinged up or not, both you and Dallas are hitting their strides at the right moment for sure currently.

No doubt ... Taking nothing away from Dallas there a good team, not so much defensively, but offensively they have good balance.. Your Detroit team isn't a slouch either though... Good solid defense as well especially upfront.. NFL better not suspend Suh for that game though... That would be a crime for NFL fans in general who want to see a good game... Suh is a tough match-up for anyone...

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts? The facts are the Packers won, the Lions lost, the refs called the penalties they saw, and you're still grasping at straws...Lame dude, you're totally lame

First, the Packers were the better team:

The way I see it, I have two issues with the officials this game:

1) The ridiculous non-call on a blatant block (on the right side Lions gunner) in the back in the return TD by the Packers. It was a text book call.

2) The inconsistency in the officiating within the game. I can understand that they gave Rodgers the TD (even though I think he did not score, there was no way they would overturn that one), I could not understand the non-call for intentional grounding on Rodgers, but hey. What I hate is that when the situation is reversed, they make the opposite call. Bell was at least as close to getting in as Rodgers, and the Lions WR's were as close if not closer on the intentional grounding call on Stafford.

That is a direct 11 point swing in favour of Green Bay right there.

Is that blaming the refs for the loss? No. Is that pointing out major flaws in the officiating that did have a clear effect on the game? Yes.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt ... Taking nothing away from Dallas there a good team, not so much defensively, but offensively they have good balance.. Your Detroit team isn't a slouch either though... Good solid defense as well especially upfront.. NFL better not suspend Suh for that game though... That would be a crime for NFL fans in general who want to see a good game... Suh is a tough match-up for anyone...

I only wish the NFL see's it your way. No Suh and Murray has field day. Then again he may anyway. Lacy ran wild today.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Packer fans on winning the division yet again!

At least we made you sweat a little. Next year, maybe...