• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit is for real

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing our backup QB against them will be tough on us. I've felt Detroit could very well be the best team in the NFC this season. We're about to find out, and the Cards are going to need too dig deep to pull out a win at home against them.......Stanton, we need you stepping up Big time bud!

Praying for you Carson, hope it's not a season ending injury.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No worries .........

Cards beat the Niners and Giants with Stanton at QB. They can beat Detroit with Stanton in The Toaster.

ARIZONA 24
DETROIT 17

GO ZONA ! :yahoo:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be a very good matchup. Possibly a precursor to a playoff game down the road.

The previous two weeks before the bye, against NO and ATL, Detroit didn't play well the entire game. Made huge pushes in the second and scored verrry late to win. They scored late to win again today, but it was an entire game of solid football,(mostly) against a solid team in the Dolphins.

Coming into today I wasn't sure how I felt about the Lions going forward. But with CJ back the offensive was closer to adequate with the ability to be dangerous. And the surprising defense continued to impress.

Really looking forward to this next game against you guys. :suds:

(Im not a Palmer fan, but I hope for the best for him. You guys have one of the better backup situations in the league, so Im not discounting the team due to the loss of one guy.)

KennyDubs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards beat the Niners and Giants with Stanton at QB. They can beat Detroit with Stanton in The Toaster.

ARIZONA 24
DETROIT 17

GO ZONA ! :yahoo:
Fuck the cardinals. I said it. Deal with it.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be a very good matchup. Possibly a precursor to a playoff game down the road.

The previous two weeks before the bye, against NO and ATL, Detroit didn't play well the entire game. Made huge pushes in the second and scored verrry late to win. They scored late to win again today, but it was an entire game of solid football,(mostly) against a solid team in the Dolphins.

Coming into today I wasn't sure how I felt about the Lions going forward. But with CJ back the offensive was closer to adequate with the ability to be dangerous. And the surprising defense continued to impress.

Really looking forward to this next game against you guys. :suds:

(Im not a Palmer fan, but I hope for the best for him. You guys have one of the better backup situations in the league, so Im not discounting the team due to the loss of one guy.)

Losing Palmer for the year really sucks. I like Stanton, but Palmer was playing well. He is our starter and it is a huge blow to lose him for the year. The main issue is if Stanton goes down. If he gets hurt, we are done.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the cardinals. I said it. Deal with it.

The butthurtery is still strong after a full week.

As for Detroit, if PP can deal with Megatron like he did with Dez they have a good chance.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The butthurtery is still strong after a full week.

As for Detroit, if PP can deal with Megatron like he did with Dez they have a good chance.

Detroit's passing game is not a one trick pony this year. With Tate and Riddick/Bush Stafford can spread it around. I wonder if Seattle wishes they would have tried to keep Tate around.

If Detroit's run defense shows up it will be tough on Stanton.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait! Game of the week, should be a great matchup.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seemed to have Detroit's number over the last few years. Hope that trend continues... they gotta tough squad this year. Won't be easy, but I think we can pull it out since it's in the Nest.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a low scoring game. Two top 5 defenses going at it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing Palmer for the year really sucks. I like Stanton, but Palmer was playing well. He is our starter and it is a huge blow to lose him for the year. The main issue is if Stanton goes down. If he gets hurt, we are done.

Yeah, If Stanton were to miss any time Id have to discount the team based off one position. Third stringers don't instill confidence in me. Backups though, I remember Jeff Hostetler winning a few important games before a nice little playoff run. Stanton's a damn good insurance policy.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That throw he made 2 plays after CP went down was top-notch stuff....standing in there tough, and delivering the knockout blow.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Detroit's passing game is not a one trick pony this year. With Tate and Riddick/Bush Stafford can spread it around. I wonder if Seattle wishes they would have tried to keep Tate around.

If Detroit's run defense shows up it will be tough on Stanton.

Yes, I agree but now that he's back he's the biggest threat on the field for Detroit. Tate is good too, but I feel Cromartie can cover him. This should be a very tight game, even with Stanton I feel they can win it. I must say I am most afraid of those front 7 getting in the backfield and smacking Stanton into another concussion. Here's to hoping it's an injury free game.:hope:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Stanton goes down Cards don't win another game. Logan Thomas is and will always be a turd (he wasn't even good in college). Lindley we know is garbage. Neither can be counted on even as an elite game manager like Russell Wilson, much less a crappy one.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've felt Detroit could very well be the best team in the NFC this season. We're about to find out, and the Cards are going to need too dig deep to pull out a win at home against them.

Detroit is overrated and will fold like a cheap suit before the season ends.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is bigger for the Lions than the Cards. They have an elite record, but their schedule hasn't been challenging by elite standards. Of the 9 teams they've played, 6 are bad to terrible (Giants, Panthers, Jets, Bills, Falcons, Vikings). The Saints and Dolphins are arguably legit and they did beat the Pack. Most of their remaining schedule is garbage too. They are surely a playoff team.

So this one against AZ and the next one against NE will tell us if they are for real. Losing to the Bills and Panthers, barely beating the Falcons...we can do this!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We obviously CAN. But WILL we? Won't be long before we find out.

To say AZ can't do something the Buffalo Bills did loses all credibility for you.