• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DeFlateGate All Over Again.......in Pittsburgh

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Goodell owes Tom Brady an apology

"The situation was properly handled. Good job, NFL.

That means given the chance to do deflate-gate all over again – the initial situation with the New England Patriots scandal is nearly identical (even considering whatever happened in the Foxborough bathroom, which we’ll get to below) – the NFL chose to do nearly the exact opposite.

In action, if not words, the league is acknowledge it got it all wrongthe first time. So now it’s incumbent upon NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to do the right thing and verbalize it with a simple but noble act.
Goodell should apologize to Brady"

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO....^^^^^^this guys and his shit......HA!!

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Goodell owes Tom Brady an apology

"The situation was properly handled. Good job, NFL.

That means given the chance to do deflate-gate all over again – the initial situation with the New England Patriots scandal is nearly identical (even considering whatever happened in the Foxborough bathroom, which we’ll get to below) – the NFL chose to do nearly the exact opposite.

In action, if not words, the league is acknowledge it got it all wrongthe first time. So now it’s incumbent upon NFL commissioner Roger Goodell to do the right thing and verbalize it with a simple but noble act.
Goodell should apologize to Brady"

I would rather him hand TB the trophy after the SB....Roger ain't apologizing, guy is clueless.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We’re very careful with [suspending a player] and we’re very thoughtful with it,” Goodell said in May 2015. “I have great admiration and respect for Tom Brady, but the rules have to be enforced on a uniform basis and they apply to everybody in the league. They apply to every club, every individual coach, every individual player and that is something where we put the game ahead of everybody.”

Later, he added: “One of the primary responsibilities for the commissioner is to protect the integrity of the game and to do what’s right for the game of football. That’s my job. I made this clear at Super Bowl. It’s our job to determine if there are violations of our rules, of our policies, of our procedures, and to enforce those. It’s my job here to make sure we protect the integrity of the game and we are protecting our policies, our procedures.”

Several months later, after Brady had won an appeal of his suspension in a federal court, Goodell reiterated his message.

Our rules apply to everybody. They apply to every single player. And every single player expects those rules to apply to everybody.Every coach does, every fan does, every partner, every team does,” Goodell stated. “Our rules and the integrity of the game aren’t different because somebody is popular or somebody is a Super Bowl champ or not. They are to be applied evenly. Our teams expect that and that’s our job, that’s our responsibility. It’s my job. So no, I don’t regret that and we will continue to uphold the integrity of the game and we will do that as vehemently as we can.”

The rules apply to everyone. There are zero exceptions. The integrity will be upheld — vehemently.

This was Roger’s word.

Well, Roger, what is it? Do the rules apply to everyone? Or did you make a special case to single out Brady, for whatever reason you might have had?

Because as of right now, the Steelers’ footballs were reportedly measured at 11.4 and 11.8 PSI. For the Patriots, nine of 22 measurements came in at higher than 11.4, and four measured at or above 11.8. Given what we know about the variabilities in gauge accuracy and the effects of temperature and timing, it’s not at all a stretch to say that the Steelers’ footballs were the same as the Patriots’.

And yet, no investigation, no fine, suspension, no docked draft pick.

And, of course, no consequences for Goodell and the men in charge.

“We put the game ahead of everything,” Goodell said in May 2015.

Everything, that is, except his own personal accountability.

Goodell said, in plain terms, “I have great admiration and respect for Tom Brady.” His actions have told a wholly different story.

Do the rules apply to everyone on a uniform basis? Is Goodell’s job to protect the integrity of the game? Or is it to dismiss baseless accusations so as not to stain the sport or the players involved?

Goodell has many questions to answer. But with nobody holding him accountable — and seemingly very few even interested in having anybody do so — he’ll assuredly answer none.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“We’re very careful with [suspending a player] and we’re very thoughtful with it,” Goodell said in May 2015. “I have great admiration and respect for Tom Brady, but the rules have to be enforced on a uniform basis and they apply to everybody in the league. They apply to every club, every individual coach, every individual player and that is something where we put the game ahead of everybody.”

Later, he added: “One of the primary responsibilities for the commissioner is to protect the integrity of the game and to do what’s right for the game of football. That’s my job. I made this clear at Super Bowl. It’s our job to determine if there are violations of our rules, of our policies, of our procedures, and to enforce those. It’s my job here to make sure we protect the integrity of the game and we are protecting our policies, our procedures.”

Several months later, after Brady had won an appeal of his suspension in a federal court, Goodell reiterated his message.

Our rules apply to everybody. They apply to every single player. And every single player expects those rules to apply to everybody.Every coach does, every fan does, every partner, every team does,” Goodell stated. “Our rules and the integrity of the game aren’t different because somebody is popular or somebody is a Super Bowl champ or not. They are to be applied evenly. Our teams expect that and that’s our job, that’s our responsibility. It’s my job. So no, I don’t regret that and we will continue to uphold the integrity of the game and we will do that as vehemently as we can.”

The rules apply to everyone. There are zero exceptions. The integrity will be upheld — vehemently.

This was Roger’s word.

Well, Roger, what is it? Do the rules apply to everyone? Or did you make a special case to single out Brady, for whatever reason you might have had?

Because as of right now, the Steelers’ footballs were reportedly measured at 11.4 and 11.8 PSI. For the Patriots, nine of 22 measurements came in at higher than 11.4, and four measured at or above 11.8. Given what we know about the variabilities in gauge accuracy and the effects of temperature and timing, it’s not at all a stretch to say that the Steelers’ footballs were the same as the Patriots’.

And yet, no investigation, no fine, suspension, no docked draft pick.

And, of course, no consequences for Goodell and the men in charge.

“We put the game ahead of everything,” Goodell said in May 2015.

Everything, that is, except his own personal accountability.

Goodell said, in plain terms, “I have great admiration and respect for Tom Brady.” His actions have told a wholly different story.

Do the rules apply to everyone on a uniform basis? Is Goodell’s job to protect the integrity of the game? Or is it to dismiss baseless accusations so as not to stain the sport or the players involved?

Goodell has many questions to answer. But with nobody holding him accountable — and seemingly very few even interested in having anybody do so — he’ll assuredly answer none.
He can't hold Pittsburgh accoubtable. To do so would be to validate TB and the Pats. Just like we'll never know the results of the randomly checked balls last season. If they did release them it would validate Brady and NE.
What could Roger do? Give Kraft back his million? The draft picks are gone and so are the 4 games TB12 missed. There is no way to go back and make that right.
No way Roger falls on his sword. He'd much rather have TB12 be accused of being a cheater. No honor among thieves. Roger and the rest of his NY croonies are some of the biggest thieves.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell did apologize

By giving the Pats the easiest schedule in the NFL this season

Not hyperbole, a team that went to the AFC title game last season, had the easiest schedule in the NFL this season

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell did apologize

By giving the Pats the easiest schedule in the NFL this season

Not hyperbole, a team that went to the AFC title game last season, had the easiest schedule in the NFL this season

You seriously don't follow football do you?

THe games are picked 7 years in advance, and the unknown teams are simply the matching division ranking from the previous season.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Go figure a Pats fan would post this. This is a big to-do about nothing, but I doubt this goes away immediately. But the NFL & the Giants have already denied these reports.

Per the NFL:

Per Giants official:

Yes. Tomlin only tries to trip players on the field.

That dirty bastard! ;)

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Below is the list of the people outside of New England who want to go down this road again:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When asked about why some Patriot fans feel he is out to get them Goodell said: "because they are all just a bunch of whiny, little entitled bitches that follow a team full of cheaters"

:eek:I know right guys? WTF? That was messed up for him to say that. It's not "all"...maybe most...but not "all"

:D

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, who cares?
What was funny though was Goodell fumbling and tripping over his answers when asked his opinion about the issue during his presser this week. He basically answered with the Giants official statement, and added some of his own material, then had to backtrack and make something up off the cuff when the journalists pressed for a better answer. Basically made a fool of himself on this particular topic.
:pound:

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When asked about why some Patriot fans feel he is out to get them Goodell said: "because they are all just a bunch of whiny, little entitled bitches that follow a team full of cheaters"

:eek:I know right guys? WTF? That was messed up for him to say that. It's not "all"...maybe most...but not "all"

:D
Do you have Down's Syndrome?

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still really angry with Kraft who played the league toadie and allowed Goodell to play him like a cheap piano.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have Down's Syndrome?
Sorry, I know you thin skinned Pats fans are a little oversensitive about such topics...Didn't mean to ruffle your lace panties any further...

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Below is the list of the people outside of New England who want to go down this road again:

Below is a list of people that think the Redskins will be relevant in the next 30 years.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I know you thin skinned Pats fans are a little oversensitive about such topics...Didn't mean to ruffle your lace panties any further...

All you had to say was; YES.

Vyle203

Costco Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 181.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ruffled. The post was retarded. I just wanted to make sure you weren't actually retarded before I told you.