• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Deflate-Gate.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say it aint so Joe! :pound:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh whatca gonna do tell them to go home?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it is always the same team pulling this crap, you're not penalizing them enough. Take away a 1st round pick or two, it'll stop.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Jesus

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team in the NFL should start doing what the Pats do break all rules, bend all rules cut every corner. Video, cheat whatever. Then when the NFL rears its ugly head say wait you cant do anymore to us than you have done to the Pats. Precedent has been set. And by the way kiss our butt!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About 30 years ago Home Field Advantage meant something very different than today. Home teams would water down the field knowing that their opponent would not be wearing their mud cleats, turn off the hot water and lights to the visiting teams shower and on and on and on. But this is 2015; if this kind of crooked gamesmanship can be applied today without any kind of punishment than any team that doesn't do stuff like this is being fool hardy. As long as BeleCHEAT can get away with cheating than the Rams should do same. All of these accusations from spy gate and stealing the Rams plays to this latest news plants a big stain on the records of the Pats, Belecheat, and Brady. Shame shame shame.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the Patriots Cheat? New England Could Lose Draft Picks Over Something NFL Officials Noticed Sunday Night | TheBlaze.com

I know it sounds silly...At first I wondered why would a deflated ball only help one team...but as I understand it each team uses their own ball with their team name imprinted on it. They are allowed to bring 8 balls with them to the game and they don't have to be new. Also on the sidelines the balls are held under towels when it's raining thus providing an opportunity to secretly deflate them.
Of coarse even if this wild story has merit this wasn't why the Colts lost but you have to wonder just what can a team get away with these days. Belecheat does it again...:pound:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Patriots did cheat, it would not be the first time. The team was penalized a first-round draft pick, fined $250,000 and head coach Bill Belichick was personally fined $500,000 after an investigation by the NFL determined the team had illegally videotaped their opponents hand signals during a 2007 game.

And unsubstantiated accusations of cheating have long dogged the team, stemming from their Super Bowl wins in 2002, 2004 and 2005. The St. Louis Rams claimed the team illegally videotaped their walk-through practices prior to the 2002 game, and players on the other defeated opponents have said the Patriots seemed to have inside knowledge of their playbooks.

The Patriots lost the Super Bowl in 2008 and 2012, both times to the New York Giants.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL burned the tapes. :rollseyes:

I remember a US senator was going after Goodell until Ted Kennedy (from?) said there were more important things to pursue like Iraq and world peace.

You look back.. Hines ward Kurt Warner Marshall Faulk Joey porter all said they had their plays/signals. We know they were video taping since 2000 because that was what the NFL said when they burned them.

I don't know how big a deal deflated balls is, but it's funny the Pats keep getting called out as cheaters.

And I hope Seattle knocks Brady's ass out and takes out bellicheat on the sideline.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember a US senator was going after Goodell until Ted Kennedy (from?) said there were more important things to pursue like Iraq and world peace.

You look back.. Hines ward Kurt Warner Marshall Faulk Joey porter all said they had their plays/signals. We know they were video taping since 2000 because that was what the NFL said when they burned them.

I don't know how big a deal deflated balls is, but it's funny the Pats keep getting called out as cheaters.

And I hope Seattle knocks Brady's ass out and takes out bellicheat on the sideline.

Its easier to hold a deflated ball in the rain or just if it is wet.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If there was nothing to gain by doing it SJ, then they wouldn't do it.

At some point, the NFL has to stop nickel and diming the Pats with these infractions and come down hard or they won't stop doing it.

You can say it's all just speculation and there is no proof, but when one team keeps getting investigated, there has to be something going on that keeps getting covered up ( which is probably what will happen with this latest infraction- it will be covered up ).

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL "didn't know about" the ray rice elevator video either. :lol:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL will sweep just about anything under the rug to keep from getting a "black eye".

The only time they really do anything is when there is too much evidence to hide and they are then forced to take action.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me that a guy like Belicheat continues to want to cheat to win. Is he that insecure? If his coached Patriots are that good, why the need to continually bend the rules to gain an advantage? That is the issue that gets me. This guy is so insecure that he embarrasses himself with this backstreet bullshit he just can't stop doing. I feel sorry for Belicheat. What a chump!!

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the Pro Football Hall Of Fame have an integrity clause like baseball's Cooperstown?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the tuck rule started with the Patriots a long time ago and its the same BS as viding the Rams practices to now this deflated balls garbage. The guy just can't play the game straight up. He has to cheat to win. I find the man disgusting and the NFL's handling of this crap just as reprehensible.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the tuck rule started with the Patriots a long time ago and its the same BS as viding the Rams practices to now this deflated balls garbage. The guy just can't play the game straight up. He has to cheat to win. I find the man disgusting and the NFL's handling of this crap just as reprehensible.

I think that is the worst thing.

If the NFL would've come down hard on that organization and coach a long time ago, this stuff wouldn't still be happening.

How has Belicheat not been suspended for a year with all his cheating like Sean Payton was? It's completely baffling. It's cheating to get an advantage no matter how you look at it. It should be treated the same.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this, the nfl hires a group of guys to take care of the balls for each team.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree ALR. Belicheat should be suspended for a year. There is no question, this stuff keeps happening with one franchise. Tell me Robert Kraft doesn't have something to do with this and Goodell is as biased as anybody.