• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dbacks vs. Rockies Series Thread (9/13-9/15)

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin lost because of karma from Ryan Braun against an Arizona team in the playoffs. Suck it bitches! :yahoo:

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it and your our Mod.

We are pussies.
Yes we are.
We are pussies,
Hear us rawr!!

Fuck this team. Fuck the pitchers pitching in this series, and fuck Kirk Gibson. Fuck the Dodgers, fuck Puig, fuck our bullpen, and I'd also like to add in a giant fuck you to Kevin Towers.

FICKITY FUCK. If you don't like my language then FUCK you!

Okay, I'm done now... it felt good to let it out. I still love the Dbacks but it's time to focus on football and college basketball season.

dbacks.jpg

STING. You take the words right out of my mouth. I am frustrated as well. I said "fuckshit" several weeks ago.

keep up the good work and I appreciate your passion for the Dbacks. I am giving this team 2-3 more years and if they continue to upset I will be looking for another team. I have never band-waggoned before but Tower's will leave me no choice.
Mark my Words (2-3 yrs) We will be in touch I am sure. I was converted from the Giants in 1997/1998 to the dbacks and I will do it again, if needed.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rockies fan here, just wanted to thank the arizona crowd for giving helton a standing ovation. very classy move on their part.