• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dbacks vs. Rockies Series Thread (9/13-9/15)

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are pussies.
Yes we are.
We are pussies,
Hear us rawr!!

Fuck this team. Fuck the pitchers pitching in this series, and fuck Kirk Gibson. Fuck the Dodgers, fuck Puig, fuck our bullpen, and I'd also like to add in a giant fuck you to Kevin Towers.

FICKITY FUCK. If you don't like my language then FUCK you!

Okay, I'm done now... it felt good to let it out. I still love the Dbacks but it's time to focus on football and college basketball season.

dbacks.jpg

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...do we win more than one game against the Rockies? I am not one for breaking tradition...

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bear Down Arizona!!!!!!!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DG, you think Romar will switch it up and actually win away from Hec Ed this year????

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I bet DG isn't on anymore.

Anyway, Sting, how do you think we do in the non-con, another undefeated mark???

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I bet DG isn't on anymore.

Anyway, Sting, how do you think we do in the non-con, another undefeated mark???

I think we'll go 1-1 in the games vs. Duke and Michigan and then win the rest. Conference play will be tough... I could see us losing at Boulder for sure. I want revenge on UCLA so bad.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll go 1-1 in the games vs. Duke and Michigan and then win the rest. Conference play will be tough... I could see us losing at Boulder for sure. I want revenge on UCLA so bad.

I agree. Those two against Duke and Michigan are going to be tough. I think we can pull the win out at MSG, but winning in Ann Arbor I think is too much to ask for.

UCLA is back to being the biggest target for us. Those losses last year stung, and I see us being pissed about it this year. Poor UCLA, they are going to get it. Boulder is such a tough place to play. But I think we will have a chance, just because we will have played at Michigan. That atmosphere will be intense, so we might get it out of the way early. If we can show up to Ann Arbor and give them a great run, I think we can win in Boulder. If we lay an egg against Mich, then we will have a problem in Colorado.

Fuck, I can't wait any longer!!!!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orange, don't hate baseball.

:Cry: