• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Darrell Green opines..

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a timing thing, would it be great for Howell to work out? Absolutely, but the timing simply isn't in Howell's favor. So, it's not a "shiny new model" but rather practicality considering a rebuild is now in progress.
What draft pick is needed to secure pennix Jr?
I am guessing williams still goes 1st.
I think pennix has passed maye at this point. I am thinking pennix goes 5-10. Alot of the teams that stink grabbed their guy last year.

I think LV and NYG will go qb.

Truth be told, we need to tank. Each win does nothing at this point to help the franchise.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think pennix has passed maye at this point. I am thinking pennix goes 5-10. Alot of the teams that stink grabbed their guy last year.

Truth be told, we need to tank. Each win does nothing at this point to help the franchise.
Honestly, I had Washington ending this year with a top 5 pick (sticking to that too) however, in order to get Pennix Jr. they'd have to move up to #2 in the draft. I would not go after any other QB in this draft not named Williams/ Pennix Jr.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I had Washington ending this year with a top 5 pick (sticking to that too) however, in order to get Pennix Jr. they'd have to move up to #2 in the draft. I would not go after any other QB in this draft not named Williams/ Pennix Jr.
I honestly hope we lose out.
We need the highest picks possible.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Another QB I really like is Riley Leonard

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly hope we lose out.
We need the highest picks possible.
Yet another quandary for this franchise, losing out devalues their current assets and improves their draft position. If they are going to lose out my hope is that they do so in the same ways that they lost those Philadelphia games this year. BTW; In the last "Game Thread" I purposely asked if a close but losing effort was good enough, there was one response to those questions that stuck in my head posted by @dad. I believe that his response was No... No... and Hell No!
So, @dad, have you changed your mind about close losses?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea Pennix had the injury concerns. A QB with a shoulder issue is something to avoid if possible…yet, Brees had shoulder problems too…so

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea Pennix had the injury concerns. A QB with a shoulder issue is something to avoid if possible…yet, Brees had shoulder problems too…so
Big red flag. That and 2 ACL surgeries. Too risky for my tastes as a 1st round pick.

given the growth and potential of Sam, I don’t see why we should use the first pick on a QB next year.
but I do believe we should be drafting a QB every year. Our needs in other areas is so large, just seems we could improve this team more effectively with using that pick to fill other major deficiencies. Seeing as we may very well have a top 10 pick, I’m not opposed to a trade back to gain additional picks.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the defense needs more than the offense except the oline.sh has had a good enough year to allow him to remain.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet another quandary for this franchise, losing out devalues their current assets and improves their draft position. If they are going to lose out my hope is that they do so in the same ways that they lost those Philadelphia games this year. BTW; In the last "Game Thread" I purposely asked if a close but losing effort was good enough, there was one response to those questions that stuck in my head posted by @dad. I believe that his response was No... No... and Hell No!
So, @dad, have you changed your mind about close losses?
I know I said No, no and hell no but for what I don’t recall . I will say this , this team can beat anyone and lose to everyone even now

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I said No, no and hell no but for what I don’t recall . I will say this , this team can beat anyone and lose to everyone even now
On any given Sunday! ( It's sorta like two people who have birthdays a day apart and each of them gifting the other $100)

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see the Skins taking some of that 91m and going after a veteran lockdown corner to buy time for Forbes to get stronger while he plays behind Fuller.

What if it is coaching though?
Clearly it is. Forbes will put on weight/muscle to help himself.