• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Board Suggestion Box

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll give you credit for the Sandlot reference, but Starship Troopers sucked.

Smalls is a good nickname, but truthfully I'm The Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
Well played sir...well played

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll give you credit for the Sandlot reference, but Starship Troopers sucked.

Smalls is a good nickname, but truthfully I'm The Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.
As long as you abide dude.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The politics thread was a mistake on my part . Shouldn’t have gone with the vote

however if you can’t debate a topic then stay out of it

being a drama queen with the “ I am leaving the board thread for all to see “ like your some kind of martyr is stupid for a football team message board

if you want to take a reprieve, take one , if you can’t deal with what’s being said and how it’s said then simply leave .

but don’t act like the board will collapse because. You mistakenly think you are some kind of key player

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I advocated for it as well.
I was wrong.
You can’t account for people who get their feelings hurt over a POV . I didn’t see that , I thought most would be adults

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The politics thread was a mistake on my part . Shouldn’t have gone with the vote

being a drama queen with the “ I am leaving the board thread for all to see “ like your some kind of martyr is stupid for a football team message board

if you want to take a reprieve, take one , if you can’t deal with what’s being said and how it’s said then simply leave .

but don’t act like the board will collapse because. You mistakenly think you are some kind of key player
You said no at first but folks kept wanting it so you put it to a vote.

I am not shooting bullets at you but have seen what political opinions did on social media.

I admire that you can talk about any subject and keep your cool. I have worked hard on not being a hot head but do not always succeed.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t account for people who get their feelings hurt over a POV . I didn’t see that , I thought most would be adults
Well, I pushed for it.
I apologize.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just curious: do you also mistakenly think you are some kind of key player here?

Sportser wants to know.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the blood pressure of the board goes down when I am on hiatus...lol

The Rivera hate comments are at least manageable when I am away...lol

Chiller should take a break because he is responsible for most problems. I hold him personally accountable for the following:

The fall of the Alamo
The extinction of the TRex
Charles and Diana divorcing
The removal of the McRib from the McDonald's menu

He is a menace! He needs to be accountable for once!

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the blood pressure of the board goes down when I am on hiatus...lol

The Rivera hate comments are at least manageable when I am away...lol

Chiller should take a break because he is responsible for most problems. I hold him personally accountable for the following:

The fall of the Alamo
The extinction of the TRex
Charles and Diana divorcing
The removal of the McRib from the McDonald's menu

He is a menace! He needs to be accountable for once!

I approve of this message .