• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Mavs

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fake account. Gosselin fell for it because he's an idiot. Always look for the Twitter verified check mark in blue next to the name to ensure it's a legit account.

Yeah I believe the only team that can offer the 5th year is the Heat anyway

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tells me that the Blazers' front office is clueless. Chandler Parsons is not a max player even when he's healthy, much less while he's recovering from his 2nd knee surgery.

They are just being aggressive. The Blazers did pretty good against the Warriors last year.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, time to play "who will the Mavs end up with this summer"? The games begin at midnight ET and all reports indicate that they plan on offering Whiteside and Conley both max deals, while a few reports have them linked to Dwight Howard and Nicolas Batum. Plus there is the issue of Chandler Parsons' free agency and whether he will return or not. And, although it's not really in question, there is still a minuscule amount of speculation about whether Dirk stays or goes.

I'm gonna be "that guy" and say that history repeats itself. I predict Dirk remains the loyal soldier and believes Cuban when he tells him he will build up a winner around him. Dirk signs at an even further discounted rate to allow the Mavs as much room as possible to chase other star players. Both Whiteside and Conley reportedly "consider Dallas" only to ultimately spurn them for other teams. By then Parsons will have left and Batum will have re-signed in Charlotte. Cuban then gets desperate and either throws the full $24M at Howard or over-pays other available mid-tier guys and/or has-beens.

What do you guys predict?

Deron Williams = elsewhere

Parsons= elsewhere

Whiff on whiteside and Conley
Whiff on Howard

Dirk sees all of this go down and signs elsewhere

Mavs forced to begin rebuild that they have put off for 5 years while running on the mediocrity treadmill.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Nicolas Batum, a once-thought possible Chandler Parsons replacement for Mavs, signs extension with Hornets

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a bad opinion....Green deserved the suspension vs the Thunder. LeBron tried to drag his nuts across Draymond, I would have done the same damn thing. Then LeBron cried and got his way like usual. He's a bitch with 3 titles, but he's still a HUGE bitch. And now Curry and Thompson can be sister bitches with Bron Bron.
Agree totally

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Parsons= elsewhere

Whiff on Howard

Mavs forced to begin rebuild that they have put off for 5 years while running on the mediocrity treadmill.
May be the best possible scenario for the long run....

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Parsons= elsewhere

Whiff on Howard

Go be a Spurs fan elsewhere

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsDayDFW ‏@SportsDayDFW 9m9 minutes ago
The latest in Mavericks free agency: New names surfacing with Whiteside, Batum off the table http://d-news.co/Mo01301Qcda

Poor Cuban.
Poor Cuban nothing. He and little Donnie have made an absolute mess of the franchise over the last 5 years. They've let competent players like JET, Kidd, Ellis, and Chandler walk (whether right or wrong) and didn't replace them with anyone decent because they were too busy chasing pie-in-the-sky dreams of signing the big fish each offseason. Until 2015 they completely ignored the draft and instead made a mockery of it with their ridiculous sideshow picks. So now their roster is made up of an aging Dirk, Wes Matthews, a decent young player in Anderson, and a bunch of bench players and D-League material. No free agent in his right mind would join the Mavs now. Why would you join a team that is on its last legs?

They're going to have to money-whip and grossly over-pay a few mid-level free agents like they did last year with Matthews just to sign anyone.

I'd give Dirk the choice of staying or moving on and then burn everything to the ground. Acquire as many draft picks as possible, fire Donnie, hire a smart GM who will use those picks wisely, fire Carlisle, hire a coach who is all about playing young players and mentoring them, suck badly for 2 years, and THEN use the cap space saved up on marquee free agents (who will have more incentive to join an up-and-coming winner).

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go be a Spurs fan elsewhere

I wasn't trolling. I was just being honest. It's hard to build a good team when you don't take the draft seriously. Look at the Rangers, they were a horrible team until the Rangers brought in JD. JD has made the Rangers a very good team by focusing on drafting and player development.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
expect very little from Mavs. we may be one of the worst teams on the court next season

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
expect very little from Mavs. we may be one of the worst teams on the court next season

It's not a bad thing.... Get your lottery pick, make the most of it, and you can turn your entire team around.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A year late, should've let Matthews out of his commitment when Jordan bolted and traded Parsons after he got healthy and was playing well, should've traded ZaZa top and any other veterans of value

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A year late, should've let Matthews out of his commitment when Jordan bolted and traded Parsons after he got healthy and was playing well, should've traded ZaZa top and any other veterans of value

and if i'm Dirk i walk. no i run to another team