• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Crackboys to be fined at least 250k for excessive suspensions

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For 2016, your right about where you have him, now go year by year and do you not have him top ten the greater majority of the years he played?
Year by year, meh. Beside 2014 (I misspoke earlier) I would never have him higher than # 8. A few years 10 or below. At best IMHO 9-10. We can argue stats all day, but where do we start and end? I weight heaviest on TDs to INTs and wins/losses, PO appearances and PO records. After all in it's simpliest form that's what teams pay franchise QBs to do.

So I didn't hear you. Where do you put him on your list of active QBs?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not fat don't make us say it again ~Dallas Fans~:lm:
Do you live in the real world? Where do you see Cowboy fans up in arms and angry over this assumption? I think you confuse us with you and a couple of your Patriot fan friends that fight every possible slight against NE like it's saving a life. I saw an interview with Romo the other night and he's not fat at all and other pictures show it too. But no one really cares what he looks like in some random pic or what you think because all you do is argue, fight and act like a whiny little baby on every topic. the funny part is that just like Brady, Romo too has never been in great physical shape as compared to most NFL QBs. So Who gives a fuck what he looks like the day camp opens:noidea:

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you live in the real world? Where do you see Cowboy fans up in arms and angry over this assumption? I think you confuse us with you and a couple of your Patriot fan friends that fight every possible slight against NE like it's saving a life. I saw an interview with Romo the other night and he's not fat at all and other pictures show it too. But no one really cares what he looks like in some random pic or what you think because all you do is argue, fight and act like a whiny little baby on every topic. the funny part is that just like Brady, Romo too has never been in great physical shape as compared to most NFL QBs. So Who gives a fuck what he looks like the day camp opens:noidea:
Gee I don't know. Read the initial posts by Clownboy fans defending the pic.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee I don't know. Read the initial posts by Clownboy fans defending the pic.
Really? Did you read the thread or just assume Dallas fans went Patriot and blindly defended Romo. Hell initial Dallas reaction was to crack jokes at Romos expense.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Did you read the thread or just assume Dallas fans went Patriot and blindly defended Romo. Hell initial Dallas reaction was to crack jokes at Romos expense.
Another tough day? I mean you must be yanking my chain. Post #42 is the pic of Romo who looks like Chef Tony Nataro wearing a Cowboy jersey. Post #46 is a story posted by, wait for it... a Clownboy fan with an article defending the picture. That would be the initial reply.
Do you want to quit now?
My parents taught me not to pick on the less fortunate. But, I'm willing to make an exception if you want to continue with your nonesense.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another tough day? I mean you must be yanking my chain. Post #42 is the pic of Romo who looks like Chef Tony Nataro wearing a Cowboy jersey. Post #46 is a story posted by, wait for it... a Clownboy fan with an article defending the picture. That would be the initial reply.
Do you want to quit now?
My parents taught me not to pick on the less fortunate. But, I'm willing to make an exception if you want to continue with your nonesense.
So page 3 of a 5 page thread is Dallas fans defending Romo early. You ain't to bright are you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7588, post: 8736783, member: 5750"]So page 3 of a 5 page thread is Dallas fans defending Romo early. You ain't to bright are you.[/QUOTE]
OK seriously I have to ask. Is English a 2nd language for you?
Fat boy wasn't introduced till the 42nd post you ass hat.
Please give it up I'm actually getting tired of proving just how dumb you are. Most people figured that out by your Clownboy logo but I was giving you a second, third, fourth chance. Sorry you're out of chances.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you want to quit now?
Do you never tire of being wrong and looking like an ass and then not admitting you were wrong???
The angry cowboy fans that defended the pic was Earl saying nothing and simply posting the link to the update???:L
Is that what you are going with? Seriously, even for you that hits a new level of asshat. :lol:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you never tire of being wrong and looking like an ass and then not admitting you were wrong???
The angry cowboy fans that defended the pic was Earl saying nothing and simply posting the link to the update???:L
Is that what you are going with? Seriously, even for you that hits a new level of asshat. :lol:
Did you open the link? Was the writer not defending the pic?
Really you two are a pair made for each Other.
Do you really want to keep at this? You're 0 for an entire thread right now.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you open the link? Was the writer not defending the pic?
Really you two are a pair made for each Other.
Do you really want to keep at this? You're 0 for an entire thread right now.
:lol:Dumbass. The topic turned to Romos weight and he posted an updated link on the topic. You can't be this dumb can you??? Pleae stop embarrassing yourself. Pretend you napped or something, it will be better for you:pound:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even realize there are a million media guys around Romo every day and he is not fat??? But again, we don't give a crap if he is or not. His best run is 3 yards and his spin move could be done by Rerun from What's Happening!!! Yet you think we are up in arms:pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:Dumbass. The topic turned to Romos weight and he posted an updated link on the topic. You can't be this dumb can you??? Pleae stop embarrassing yourself. Pretend you napped or something, it will be better for you:pound:
I'll type really slow so you can follow along. He posted a link that defended the pick. Can you agree?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he did. He posted the update to the story. That's not :lm:.

Fighting and getting all bent out of shape is you when ANYTHING that may not be 100% glowing toward any Patriot is said. You just assume everyone else reacts the same I guess,,,,but we don't. Tell us again how losing Brady for the season wouldn't necessarily be worse than losing Chris Hogan.

You do know there was very little discussion of Romos weight in this thread other than answering your drivel, right?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he did. He posted the update to the story. That's not :lm:.

Fighting and getting all bent out of shape is you when ANYTHING that may not be 100% glowing toward any Patriot is said. You just assume everyone else reacts the same I guess,,,,but we don't. Tell us again how losing Brady for the season wouldn't necessarily be worse than losing Chris Hogan.

You do know there was very little discussion of Romos weight in this thread other than answering your drivel, right?
Do you have the Cowboy star on your panties? Man they get ruffled soooooo easy.:mad2: You been argumentative with a bunch of posters in this thread.
OBTW can you send me the link to the emicon book of definitions?
No way am I going down the road of football is a team sport with you clowns again.
Here's a tip for you. Just because you don't agree with something it doesn't make it wrong:lm:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7588, post: 8736783, member: 5750"]OK seriously I have to ask. Is English a 2nd language for you?
Fat boy wasn't introduced till the 42nd post you ass hat.
Please give it up I'm actually getting tired of proving just how dumb you are. Most people figured that out by your Clownboy logo but I was giving you a second, third, fourth chance. Sorry you're out of chances.

??????? Isn't the thread about Romo's weight? Like I said earlier, You ain't to bright are you?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??????? Isn't the thread about Romo's weight? Like I said earlier, You ain't to bright are you?
Yes the entire thread is about Romo. :L the title of it was just to throw you off. Good job OP it worked. :lm:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you have the Cowboy star on your panties? Man they get ruffled soooooo easy.:mad2: You been argumentative with a bunch of posters in this thread.
OBTW can you send me the link to the emicon book of definitions?
No way am I going down the road of football is a team sport with you clowns again.
Here's a tip for you. Just because you don't agree with something it doesn't make it wrong:lm:

LOL!!! argumentative with a bunch of posters and ruffled panties? Do you never tire of being completely wrong? Until your BS came along I had 3 posts in this thread and all responded to ONE poster and he's known to do little other than troll theCowboys. here's what I wrote. Let me know where I was "ruffled or argumentative" dumbass. Unlike you I don't let things said on a message board by people I never met and never will meet bother me especially the dumb ones!!! Seriously stop embarrassing yourself

"A" for effort..."D" for content...
You would have received a slightly higher grade just for going with "I'm rubber and your glue"

Funny...sure looks like you are a Vick apologist:noidea:

I'm glad they are being held accountable and fined. Hopefully it makes them think twice before taking a reclamation project in the second round next year. It bothers me when a player knows the rules and still breaks them and it bothers me more when that player is on my favorite team and hurts our chances to succeed. Hopefully it leads to a change and hopefully that change is cutting McClain today and possibly doing the same with Gregory. I was against things like signing Hardy, but understood it. What pissed me off was finding out how he violated team rules and was NOT held accountable...all the while Garrett was running around talking about "doing things the right way" and having the "right kind of guys". Let's practice what we preach.

BUT,,,very dangerous rule IMO and I wonder if this is the business we want the league in. When is it enforced? How is it enforced without looking arbitrary and capricious? This is a slippery slope. Is one arrest worth two urine violations? Are all violations the same? Is the next violation a $1M fine, then $5M, then $10M for a guy that misses a drug test? This could be a be careful what you ask for type of rule.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!! argumentative with a bunch of posters and ruffled panties? Do you never tire of being completely wrong? Until your BS came along I had 3 posts in this thread and all responded to ONE poster and he's known to do little other than troll theCowboys. here's what I wrote. Let me know where I was "ruffled or argumentative" dumbass. Unlike you I don't let things said on a message board by people I never met and never will meet bother me especially the dumb ones!!! Seriously stop embarrassing yourself
I stand corrected. I'd been lumping your posts in with Mansters. My bad.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:twitch::faint::faint2:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the entire thread is about Romo. :L the title of it was just to throw you off. Good job OP it worked. :lm:

Oh I see now, this thread turned into a Romo is fat, I figured you were talking about the thread that was already running about Romo is fat.
So I went back to see all the Cowboy fans defending Romo's weight and I found ONE Cowboy fan defend his weight here, thats right ONE, no we didn't go all Patriot fan in full denial.