• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Crackboys to be fined at least 250k for excessive suspensions

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did, and I was totally against it. But that turned out OK. Vick didn't get into any further trouble, and actually apologized profusely for his dog killing and gave speeches with animal rights groups.

Cowboys...signed woman beater Greg Hardy even though he never apologized for shit and was a total douchebag.

So if Hardy was forced by the law to give speeches you'd be ok with him?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I would be happy if he was forced by law to do time.

Look, I am no Vick fan or apologist but the guy served time in prison for his offenses, then came out and has kept his nose clean. Philly was actually a good environment for him, because frankly it was a pretty clean organization at the time and he was around solid character guys.

Hardy went to the Crackboys and proved to be too much even for them.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the last time the Eagles even won a playoff game?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles have not won a playoff game since 2008, so it's been awhile. They have been to the playoffs several times since but lost every time.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALL THINGS DALLAS...

and actually....you've posted worse when ripping at me.
Good to be Judge!

I may have ripped you but I never posted random troll crap like Dallas can't win a playoff game. I always came fair and correct. Gave props where Dallas deserved it and questioned their mistakes
But a handful of you Cowboy guys simply melt down if someone brings up an obvious Cowboy flaw. You had no problem when I stuck up for Romo, heaped praise on Lee, Witten etc. But when I don't agree with Beasley being a force then I'm absolutely destroyed. You think if I say Beasley is mediocre that's an attack on you. The only thing that bothers me about you is the INCREDIBLE embarrassing poems you write at the end of every post. I literally cover my face and peak between my fingers blushing at your platitudes. Thats it. No biggie.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
s-l1000.jpg

Saw a guy wearing this today seems appropriate.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys...signed woman beater Greg Hardy even though he never apologized for shit and was a total douchebag.

Hardy is a Piece of shit

However please explain to me what Hardy was convicted of ? Legally he has no record PERIOD! So before you get up on your high horse and proclaim that Dallas signed a woman beater please show me where that was legally proved !!!!!!

Hardy is a Jerk POS and terrible teammate but woman beater show me the proof that he was convicted of that offense and it remains on his record. he was convicted in lower court and it was overturned upon appeal so that conviction was vacated.

Legally he is completely Innocent

agendas and personal opinions aside stick to the facts that have been proven in court or state its your opinion no more no less

not an attack on you

JMHO on the facts

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles have not won a playoff game since 2008, so it's been awhile. They have been to the playoffs several times since but lost every time.
So why are you making jokes about the Cowboys winning SBs? Win a playoff game in this decade perhaps.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have ripped you but I never posted random troll crap like Dallas can't win a playoff game. I always came fair and correct. Gave props where Dallas deserved it and questioned their mistakes
But a handful of you Cowboy guys simply melt down if someone brings up an obvious Cowboy flaw. You had no problem when I stuck up for Romo, heaped praise on Lee, Witten etc. But when I don't agree with Beasley being a force then I'm absolutely destroyed. You think if I say Beasley is mediocre that's an attack on you. The only thing that bothers me about you is the INCREDIBLE embarrassing poems you write at the end of every post. I literally cover my face and peak between my fingers blushing at your platitudes. Thats it. No biggie.

dude...it's me, I tuned your drama agenda driven BS out years ago.
AND
It's your own darn fault, you totally inspired Onward Through the Fog and continue to this day to play to it.

Cue the Circus Music!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:Aghh I remember earl from the board that shall not be named, God was he a bad troll:nono:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...it's me, I tuned your drama agenda driven BS out years ago.
AND
It's your own darn fault, you totally inspired Onward Through the Fog and continue to this day to play to it.

Cue the Circus Music!

I'm all for honesty and this is the truth... you guys started a Cowboys pick em league with over 30 guys and the one Eagles fan came in 1st year one, 2nd year two, and 1st again year three. I talked smack as any guy would and you couldn't handle my brilliance.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is funny, but kids in Dallas today are asking their dads what a Super Bowl is too because no one from college down today has seen the Cowboys in a bowl in their lifetimes.

At least Cowboy dad's can tell them what it is like. Or they can watch some game film. What does a eagles fan tell their kids? What film can they watch? Does the NFL network have anything for the eagle lads locked up in their vault? Any trophies to stare at?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Cowboy dad's can tell them what it is like. Or they can watch some game film. What does a eagles fan tell their kids? What film can they watch? Does the NFL network have anything for the eagle lads locked up in their vault? Any trophies to stare at?
Exactly.. Cowboys kids can ask dad how it feels to be a fan of a SB winning team, and we can give long emotional filled recounts, Eagle dad can only say "I Don't Know"

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.. Cowboys kids can ask dad how it feels to be a fan of a SB winning team, and we can give long emotional filled recounts, Eagle dad can only say "I Don't Know"
6ccd74a953ba722ef883161e2a97b6c6.jpg

Get that fantasy ring PE1....don't mean shit, even to your kids or any kid in the philthy area.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I talked smack as any guy would and you couldn't handle my brilliance.
this IS the problem between us.
You see yourself night & day different than what I've seen. The problem between us grew in your head when I seldom bite on your shtick after my football season banning. It's pretty telling you think winning a pick um year and talking your king crap upset me to the point you've stated here. Only you sir...I'll remove the signature