• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas Crackboys to be fined at least 250k for excessive suspensions

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this IS the problem between us.
You see yourself night & day different than what I've seen. The problem between us grew in your head when I seldom bite on your shtick after my football season banning. It's pretty telling you think winning a pick um year and talking your king crap upset me to the point you've stated here. Only you sir...I'll remove the signature

I mean... Look at the Cowboy board. I stopped posting there because people lost the ability to be objective and its completely DEAD. That's why I've always been the KING of the Cowboy board. I dominate the pick em league and get things popping. Without me its a total snooze fest.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tony-romo-fat.jpg

At least we know Romo isn't doing crack. He showed up to camp looking like he ate a taco truck. LOL.

Dallas 2016 season getting off to a great start.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:Aghh I remember earl from the board that shall not be named, God was he a bad troll:nono:
LOL, says the Steeler fan that lived on the Cowboy Board and did nothing but troll.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean... Look at the Cowboy board. I stopped posting there because people lost the ability to be objective and its completely DEAD. That's why I've always been the KING of the Cowboy board. I dominate the pick em league and get things popping. Without me its a total snooze fest.
You think it's dead because of you? How about it's the fucking off season, and for the most part, aside from the Gregory story which has been talked about here its been a fairly quiet time in regards to Dallas football. The board is fine without you, besides why would you want to post on a board of Cowboy homers?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.. Cowboys kids can ask dad how it feels to be a fan of a SB winning team, and we can give long emotional filled recounts, Eagle dad can only say "I Don't Know"

Eagles Dads can say this is how "almost" feels

upload_2016-7-31_10-46-7.png

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right:rolleyes2: but even if I was at least I don't have to go ask grandpa to tell me about the good ole days. When my team actually won something.
lets think about your statement here for all of 2 seconds.
I'm not retirement age yet I remember the first SB ever played. I have three son's who all remember the excitement of the Jimmy Johnson Dallas Cowboys. So....my oldest grandson (6) only has to ask his Dad.

In review....you remain a miserable poster always looking to start shit with anyone bored enough to engage your pep squad dribble.

Have a nice Day! :thumb:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think it's dead because of you? How about it's the fucking off season, and for the most part, aside from the Gregory story which has been talked about here its been a fairly quiet time in regards to Dallas football. The board is fine without you, besides why would you want to post on a board of Cowboy homers?
it's not dead and PE1 remains all about agenda baiting and over the top drama. He's just pissed he's gotta bring his circus act to the general board.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right:rolleyes2: but even if I was at least I don't have to go ask grandpa to tell me about the good ole days. When my team actually won something.
Cowboy fans don't have to ask their grandpa either. Do you think the Cowboys last SB win was 40 years ago or something?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets think about your statement here for all of 2 seconds.
I'm not retirement age yet I remember the first SB ever played. I have three son's who all remember the excitement of the Jimmy Johnson Dallas Cowboys. So....my oldest grandson (6) only has to ask his Dad.

In review....you remain a miserable poster always looking to start shit with anyone bored enough to engage your pep squad dribble.

Have a nice Day! :thumb:
Oh no how will I sleep? It's so easy to ruslte Crackboy fans' Jimmies Johnson. Funny how you and others have badgered Pat fans daily yet I'm the one starting shit. You're as much of a joke as your favorite franchise. You're not worth fucking with. Maybe you can jump on the Tgann train and leave because the heats too much. OBTW have a nice day as well:hug:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's not dead and PE1 remains all about agenda baiting and over the top drama. He's just pissed he's gotta bring his circus act to the general board.
Agree, just wish I saw him for what he is much earlier.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Its dead cause I don't post there anymore. That's not to take away from the excellent posters like Jarntt, Colors, Ford... But I always did own that board. Oh, and I owned the pick am league too.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not pissed one iota. Over the top drama? Huhh? Why would I be pissed that I chose to post on the general board. That makes no sense. I do feel somewhat guilty letting that board slip into the abyss.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its dead cause I don't post there anymore. That's not to take away from the excellent posters like Jarntt, Colors, Ford... But I always did own that board. Oh, and I owned the pick am league too.
Glad I wear boots, the bullshit you spew is epic.