• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daks fault-Zeke Quit-Dez Sucks

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it possible that Denver was the better team all around yesterday? I mean Denver had their number on both sides of the ball all day. Didn't help that Dallas had costly penalties at the absolute wrong times. One that comes to mind is when McManus makes a FG, defensive penalty, resulting in a TD instead of a FG.
YEP

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos always shut down teams WRs. They have the best set of corner backs in the league with that combined pass rush..They leaned on DBs then obviously game planned hard against the run. The only weakness that seems to give up a lot is the TE they can't cover. So Witten was all Dak was given to work with.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elliot should've accepted the suspension. The backup would be much better

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On Offense

Dallas worked on the other side of the ball during the draft. Those kids, minus Taco, have not seen much time because of injuries. Compound the problem with having some serious injuries during the game and you get semi blown out. Denver was wicked and Dallas had no answer. Players didn't/couldn't/wouldn't step up in mile high. I think it is an anomaly and they are going to be hungry for revenge. NE looked like poop against a good KC team. They got some revenge against NO. They bounced back pretty well. I think (wish and also a hope) that Dallas will do the same. They got the Cards up next so it IS a very winnable game.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas worked on the other side of the ball during the draft. Those kids, minus Taco, have not seen much time because of injuries. Compound the problem with having some serious injuries during the game and you get semi blown out. Denver was wicked and Dallas had no answer. Players didn't/couldn't/wouldn't step up in mile high. I think it is an anomaly and they are going to be hungry for revenge. NE looked like poop against a good KC team. They got some revenge against NO. They bounced back pretty well. I think (wish and also a hope) that Dallas will do the same. They got the Cards up next so it IS a very winnable game.

The truth for both the Patriots and the Cowboys is somewhere between the two games. Both have played 0-2 struggling teams (Saints, Giants) and 2-0 stronger teams (Chiefs, Broncos). I would expect both teams to win this weekend (vs Texans and Cards).

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boy the Giants fans seem to have disappeared from this thread after last night:noidea:. That's OK. I'll keep it going for them. I know they like coaches bashing QBs, so here's a bone for their boners...

“Sloppy quarterback play,” McAdoo said.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start Cheating !!!!!! :dhd:

Welcome Ped/Antler spray supporter. Ngata and Ray Ray cheer
PM Tell Jimmy to plant some cameras and Flacco to underinflate the balls by 1-2 lbs, refs won't notice

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth for both the Patriots and the Cowboys is somewhere between the two games. Both have played 0-2 struggling teams (Saints, Giants) and 2-0 stronger teams (Chiefs, Broncos). I would expect both teams to win this weekend (vs Texans and Cards).

I am with ya. If either or both team don't win this week, you can look at them differently.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boy the Giants fans seem to have disappeared from this thread after last night:noidea:. That's OK. I'll keep it going for them. I know they like coaches bashing QBs, so here's a bone for their boners...

“Sloppy quarterback play,” McAdoo said.

LOL...

Fuck the Giants and their cockroach fan boy

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Zeke could use some of that Man Show Crack Spackle....

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Ped/Antler spray supporter. Ngata and Ray Ray cheer
PM Tell Jimmy to plant some cameras and Flacco to underinflate the balls by 1-2 lbs, refs won't notice

Sonny, you must have been injected with the NWPATSFAN delusion serum or something.....Midol may help your new found sensitivity though !!!!! :rolleyes2:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny, you must have been injected with the NWPATSFAN delusion serum or something.....Midol may help your new found sensitivity though !!!!! :rolleyes2:

Whats midol? I'm just not a hypocrite and realized my team took advantages to win and filming from the sidelines and taking air out of balls is tupid cheating. Ball wobbles like a duck with pressure. I'd rather them roid up. makes a huge siffrence. Your boy Ngata and Shawn Merriman were nothing without the juice. Sure OS Pats are the only team that cheated and yours is pure. You watch the Ravens with Santa and Easter bunny?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats midol? I'm just not a hypocrite and realized my team took advantages to win and filming from the sidelines and taking air out of balls is tupid cheating. Ball wobbles like a duck with pressure. I'd rather them roid up. makes a huge siffrence. Your boy Ngata and Shawn Merriman were nothing without the juice. Sure OS Pats are the only team that cheated and yours is pure. You watch the Ravens with Santa and Easter bunny?

Now sonny, you're embellishing the story....Ngata took something illegal while recovering from an injury 1 time, and we traded him during that offseason....
Merriman never played for us, not all violations are the same, that's why the penalty is more severe for some and not for others....
You can't honestly justify our few actual violations with what the Pats have done.....But I don't expect you to agree with me either....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now sonny, you're embellishing the story....Ngata took something illegal while recovering from an injury 1 time, and we traded him during that offseason....
Merriman never played for us, not all violations are the same, that's why the penalty is more severe for some and not for others....
You can't honestly justify our few actual violations with what the Pats have done.....But I don't expect you to agree with me either....

I know Merriman wasn't on your team, but the drop off with PED/Roids is huge. Brady actually played much better after the right pressure was put in and he what threw 2in in 12 games last year and none so far this year. I never said that they didn't cheat and Brady was the first player suspended for even 1 game never mind 4 for equiipment tampering. Just saying if you think your team is squeaky clean , then your sadly mistaken my friend. I don't even like to point out the PED shit because I feel like a queer doing it. You will never see me bashing a player or team on here, Ezekiel Elliot, Hardy etc etc. I don't like guys that hit women or children, worst pieces of shit and they need protection in the joint