• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daks fault-Zeke Quit-Dez Sucks

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think those annointing the Cowboys based on last season completely ignored that fact that they played one of the easier schedules last season (10th easiest), and were far from dominant against the few good defenses they faced (Giants, Eagles, Vikings).

They also ignored the fact that the Cowboys lost people on their O-line, and suffered serious losses on their defense as well.

This season the Cowboys face a much tougher schedule, more legit defences (Giants, Eagles, Seahawks, Denver, KC) and arguably also more legit offenses.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think those annointing the Cowboys based on last season completely ignored that fact that they played one of the easier schedules last season (10th easiest), and were far from dominant against the few good defenses they faced (Giants, Eagles, Vikings).

They also ignored the fact that the Cowboys lost people on their O-line, and suffered serious losses on their defense as well.

This season the Cowboys face a much tougher schedule, more legit defences (Giants, Eagles, Seahawks, Denver, KC) and arguably also more legit offenses.

Only Cowboy fans anointed them after Week One, think they held a parade and everything

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Cowboy fans anointed them after Week One, think they held a parade and everything

Not only Cowboys fans... many of the so-called 'experts' I remember doing so as well (at least before the season), and even after week one, based on the Giants game. Tonight will show how legit that win was.... my guess not too legit, considering the disaster that the Giants' O-line was last season, and seems to be again this season (no significant upgrades).

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only Cowboys fans... many of the so-called 'experts' I remember doing so as well (at least before the season), and even after week one, based on the Giants game. Tonight will show how legit that win was.... my guess not too legit, considering the disaster that the Giants' O-line was last season, and seems to be again this season (no significant upgrades).

Preaching to the choir......Watching football this weekend, and seeing QB's get support in the run game, and protected well, makes me so jealous

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, wasnt important to anyone but you guys..>Whether I remembered that or not, just wasnt important, cause it didnt change anything about his commenst
Congrats on becoming the newest Hoop policeman. I didn't realize you chose what topics are important and which ones aren't. My apologies officer:doh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, because you spin someone not being willing to play through an injury as quitting, the thread has to be derailed?
First it wasn't a spin.
Secondly it hasn't been derailed. What are you bringing to the table?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on becoming the newest Hoop policeman. I didn't realize you chose what topics are important and which ones aren't. My apologies officer:doh:

Well, let me help so you can avoid embarrassment in the future

Not every thread started here, regardless of topic, is actually started with the intention of Brady nation jumping in and making it about the Patriots

Hope this helps, good luck in future postings

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugggh, last summer I stood feet away from a FireEngine crashing into a bus in Astoria, that was horrific
Back in the day, when guys would fight, youd get the one guy who would jump in and kick a guy or 2 when they were on the ground just so they could tell everyone they were involved in the fight....We called them "Kickers", we have a lot of them here.....Guys that just seek out posts that knock someone they dont like (usually me which I love) and support their argument, even when it doesnt make sense, and it rarely does
Awww we like you Dirt. :hug::grouphug: just not as much as others. Need a tissus?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, let me help so you can avoid embarrassment in the future

Not every thread started here, regardless of topic, is actually started with the intention of Brady nation jumping in and making it about the Patriots

Hope this helps, good luck in future postings
You almost believe this. That's cute.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its ok, you and I both know why you feel the way you do about Ladanian Tomlinson
I'm glad we finally agree he's a two faced POS. Can we move on now? Geeesh it's taken you long enough to come around. Some people want to talk about the others mentioned in the thread. This compartmentalized crap is for the birds.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas fans just licking their chops ready to retaliate to this thread when they start winning again. I think it was one of those fluke games like when Philly beat the Pats 2 years ago. Dallas gonna be just fine.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas fans just licking their chops ready to retaliate to this thread when they start winning again. I think it was one of those fluke games like when Philly beat the Pats 2 years ago. Dallas gonna be just fine.

No balls

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Giamts better not fuck me tonight at home vs an NFCN team. Good think they took Eli's fumble return for a td off the board

Jesus dont know how they overcome this Oline

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF Staffors should have been sacked and not get a 20 yard first down run. Kill that overpaid bastage