• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Daks fault-Zeke Quit-Dez Sucks

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, get with the program! This thread isn't about Denver AT ALL, it's about how much LT hates New England for calling him a quitter a decade ago

My Man, always following, always smaaaat

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bus crash in Eastern Queens, 3 dead, dozens hurt...stay safe

Ugggh, last summer I stood feet away from a FireEngine crashing into a bus in Astoria, that was horrific

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao one loss and the Giants fans come out from the woodwork. Sorry I forget but who kicked your ass last week.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't fit his agenda. I find it funny that he has to rely on others to prop his sorry ass up.

Youre a kicker, spineless and dumb

Im an ass kicker

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao one loss and the Giants fans come out from the woodwork. Sorry I forget but who kicked your ass last week.

I never left, I came here to laugh at all those Dallas fans celebrating their SB victory last week

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre a kicker, spineless and dumb

Im an ass kicker

Nothing wrong with being a kicker.

in-december-2001-kicker-bill-gramatica-tore-his-acl-during-a-celebratory-jump-after-a-first-quarter-43-yard-field-goal.gif

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. What's the Giants excuse?

Talent is needed to combat them. When the Giants faced the Cowboys they had zero offense. Their defense held their own and just wore down in the end because the offense was zero help.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing wrong with being a kicker.

in-december-2001-kicker-bill-gramatica-tore-his-acl-during-a-celebratory-jump-after-a-first-quarter-43-yard-field-goal.gif

Back in the day, when guys would fight, youd get the one guy who would jump in and kick a guy or 2 when they were on the ground just so they could tell everyone they were involved in the fight....We called them "Kickers", we have a lot of them here.....Guys that just seek out posts that knock someone they dont like (usually me which I love) and support their argument, even when it doesnt make sense, and it rarely does

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the day, when guys would fight, youd get the one guy who would jump in and kick a guy or 2 when they were on the ground just so they could tell everyone they were involved in the fight....We called them "Kickers", we have a lot of them here.....Guys that just seek out posts that knock someone they dont like (usually me which I love) and support their argument, even when it doesnt make sense, and it rarely does

I was our gang's designated "Nads Puncher"

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end the Cowboys will be fine. They are not invincible like some people thought they were. Many Cowboys were brought back to reality. In there defense there are a lot of Cowboys fans that acknowledged the team did have some issues.

The Cowboy will still outscore most opponents. They will not face many teams that have as good a defense as the Broncos but we can conclude they will have a fight on their hand for the division. The Eagles themselves have a very good front 7. They do not have the secondary to match the Broncos so the Boys will have some success there but they can be beaten by the Eagles. The Giants have shown they can hold their own for a while but need to come up with some offense. If they do that then they are very dangerous as well.

For now I still have the Cowboys as favorites to win the divsion. Last week could have been an anomoly who knows. The true test will be the next time they face a very good defense. So far the jury is still out on them IMO. Against one very good defense Elliot produced and the offense was ok. They faced another good defense and he was shut down and the offense looked putrid. Next week the Cowboys are at the Cardinals and I think they should not have a problem winning that game. The Giants are at the Eagles and unless ODB is healty it is going the be a long day for Eli and that Oline. The Eagles front 7 is legit.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the end the Cowboys will be fine. They are not invincible like some people thought they were. Many Cowboys were brought back to reality. In there defense there are a lot of Cowboys fans that acknowledged the team did have some issues.

The Cowboy will still outscore most opponents. They will not face many teams that have as good a defense as the Broncos but we can conclude they will have a fight on their hand for the division. The Eagles themselves have a very good front 7. They do not have the secondary to match the Broncos so the Boys will have some success there but they can be beaten by the Eagles. The Giants have shown they can hold their own for a while but need to come up with some offense. If they do that then they are very dangerous as well.

For now I still have the Cowboys as favorites to win the divsion. Last week could have been an anomoly who knows. The true test will be the next time they face a very good defense. So far the jury is still out on them IMO. Against one very good defense Elliot produced and the offense was ok. They faced another good defense and he was shut down and the offense looked putrid. Next week the Cowboys are at the Cardinals and I think they should not have a problem winning that game. The Giants are at the Eagles and unless ODB is healty it is going the be a long day for Eli and that Oline. The Eagles front 7 is legit.
Eli might die

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They always struggle in Philly, they head to Tampa after that

So if there was ever a must win game 2

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They always struggle in Philly, they head to Tampa after that

So if there was ever a must win game 2

Well Doug Pederson is turning into Andy Reid version 2. The Eagles are pass, pass, pass and when the pass is not working......they pass some more.

Defenses are pinning their ears back and pass rushing on every down. They show zero respect for the Eagles running game. This sunday the game was tied going into the 4th quarter. The Eagles RB's had 14 rushes for the entire game......10 of them were to Sproles.

I will say this. You give Wentz a running game he may put up MVP numbers. Did pretty well against a very good Chiefs defense.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Doug Pederson is turning into Andy Reid version 2. The Eagles are pass, pass, pass and when the pass is not working......they pass some more.

Defenses are pinning their ears back and pass rushing on every down. They show zero respect for the Eagles running game. This sunday the game was tied going into the 4th quarter. The Eagles RB's had 14 rushes......10 of them were to Sproles.

I will say this. You give Wentz a running game he may put up MVP numbers. Did pretty well against a very good Chiefs defense.

Had the same conversation with an Eagles fan co-worker about the running game........

I liked them heading into the season, yesterday was damn impressive to me, even in a loss, which I expected they would

Wentz put up numbers that QB's just dont when they visit arrowhead....Keeping Ertz and Alshon healthy, not an easy feat in their careers, can really determine how far they go........They will be had in the secondary from time to time, but their pass rush will help in that area, but that team is shaping up as a real contender IMO