• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dak Prescotts last 4 games

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak Prescott is a complete overrated douchenozzle.

I've never seen an NFL fanbase so overrate a rookie QB playing behind the BEST O-Line (or at least it was) in my life.

Maybe everyone is comparing him to another massively overrated QB, Aikman.

Oh, and in case I didn't make it clear enough, FUCK YOU Cowgirls. Your team is overrated and a running joke since the 00s.

Incoming BS/Facepalm wall.

:peep:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak Prescott is a complete overrated douchenozzle.

I've never seen an NFL fanbase so overrate a rookie QB playing behind the BEST O-Line (or at least it was) in my life.

Maybe everyone is comparing him to another massively overrated QB, Aikman.

Oh, and in case I didn't make it clear enough, FUCK YOU Cowgirls. Your team is overrated and a running joke since the 00s.

Incoming BS/Facepalm wall.

:peep:

1. Daks a good dude and a hard worker. Hardly a douche.
2. Can you blame them after that rookie season. Has only had 3 or 4 bad games out of 28
3. Aikman was a leader and QB of a team that almost won 4 straight
4. Don't you know you can't criticize Dallas cause they have the 5 rings.
5. I hate Dallas more then anyone.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, you had a complete meltdown. Derp

No they aren't on the rise. The Eagles are going to crash and burn. Wait till they play Dallas. There players are in terrible shape, that's why they are getting hurt. That was you!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they aren't on the rise. The Eagles are going to crash and burn. Wait till they play Dallas. There players are in terrible shape, that's why they are getting hurt. That was you!

wrong, you said Eagles wouldn't keep winning because of all the injuries. You gave up on your own team.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong, you said Eagles wouldn't keep winning because of all the injuries. You gave up on your own team.

You are the worst? You can literally post, "Eagles won't beat Chicago" and when they do neat Chicago you'll say, "I never said that. You did". Did you or did you not say Philly is not a team on the rise. Did you not say the reason Sproles got hurt is because they don't know how to train for a season then not say anything after all the Cowboy injuries. Did you not say Philly will start losing because of all the injuries or do you want me to cut and paste them for you?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the worst? You can literally post, "Eagles won't beat Chicago" and when they do neat Chicago you'll say, "I never said that. You did". Did you or did you not say Philly is not a team on the rise. Did you not say the reason Sproles got hurt is because they don't know how to train for a season then not say anything after all the Cowboy injuries. Did you not say Philly will start losing because of all the injuries or do you want me to cut and paste them for you?

Never said that. Said that Sproles got hurt because he didn't have heart and determination. He had lost a step and it caught up with him.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that. Said that Sproles got hurt because he didn't have heart and determination. He had lost a step and it caught up with him.

What about everything else? And you said Sproles didn't train right. I guess Lee and Tyron Smith and Zach Martin all don't have heart and determination either... Right?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about everything else? And you said Sproles didn't train right. I guess Lee and Tyson Smith and Zach Martin all don't have heart and determination either... Right?

Sean Lee is an injury waiting to happen. That's what happens when you are the top 3 LB in the league. Constant collisions. ZM had a concussion...has nothing to do with training or heart/determination. TS was hurt for one game...happens all the time. Sproles and Peters didn't stay in shape and it cost them.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Lee is an injury waiting to happen. That's what happens when you are the top 3 LB in the league. Constant collisions. ZM had a concussion...has nothing to do with training or heart/determination. TS was hurt for one game...happens all the time. Sproles and Peters didn't stay in shape and it cost them.

Hahaha, you are so full of shit. Stupid. Someone falls on your planted knee and that's because you don't have heat which happened to Lee in practice a few years ago. And Smith wasnt out for 1 game.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be rude, but you are so stupid.

Derpa derp?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to be rude, but you are so stupid.

Derpa derp?

Tomorrow he will post something with his other account supporting himself. I think its a Pittsburgh account.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a guy who has never shied away from making fun of the Cowboys I must say I have/had a lot of respect for both Dak and Romo and I think they're classy guys but frankly Dak can't carry this offense anymore on his own. Now we're seeing who he really is. I think I'd rather have Kirk over him at this point but this sunday may prove me wrong